Beko Australia

Beko Australia (page 2 of 4)

Never buy beko washing machine

Rust appeared around seal in less than 2 years of purchase. The machine was only used once or twice a week, door kept ajar as instructed. When I called the service department they asked for details and photos to be sent. After almost 2 months of no reply from Beko, I called back to inquire only to be told that they believe that we dropped water on the machine causing it to rust. Although I explained there was no scenario where we dropped water on the machine, (as I place dry clothes in it) customer service refused any further help. Poor quality goods and service from Beko. Never buy.

beko customer service they have no idea what that means there is none

Had received a rangehood that was scratched badly , not packaged properly beko don,t believe in returning phone calls have waited over four weeks for anew item . I have asked to speak to a manger on two occasions not happening.overall pathetic on all counts

Rachel

RachelHunter Region, NSW

Beko fridge

Fridge is 4 years old has been repaired 4 times and is about to have its 5th reapair spoke to at customer care they were dismissive and told me that it is not their problem.

Leeanne

LeeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beko fridge. 4 years and its throw away.

I have a Beko fridge. DN143120X. Never again would I purchase this brand. Lasted in a one person unit for 4 years. Goes but won’t cool. I just want reliability nothing more nothing less.

Grumpy

GrumpyDarwin, NT

Good news story.....

Ozzie85

Ozzie85Brisbane

Good Service

Easy to talk to the representatives over the phone and received a lot of useful information on how to use my machines. I have one of their fridges and washing machines and they look great and wash well. Some of the repairers could be a bit more knowledgeable though. So well my sister also bought a fridge and dishwasher of theirs which she loves. Definitely would recommend.

Never ever ever buy a Beko

I purchased a Beko dishwasher and it has not worked for nearly a year. They keep fixing the machine to no avail. And still refuse to replace it.

wolfgang25

wolfgang25South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible product and no service

New Beko french door constantly shows error signs and is not cooling. Sometimes it works, sometimes Not.. There is NO Beko customer service exept the generic fridge repairer. There is NO Beko direct service or warranty online.
I recommend not to buy such poor produce as it has no service or manufacturers responsibilities.
Don't buy BEKO

Avoid this brand no matter how cheap it is.

I purchased a Beko French door fridge, dishwasher and oven from JB Hifi 3 years ago. Worst mistake ever. The fridge DOA and replaced then the new Beko fride broke down as well so we replaced it with A Samsung and had no pro lems since. The oven has been repaired at my cost and the dishwasher has just broken down. I'm not angry at Beko I'm angry at JB Hifi for selling such rubbish. If you value your money dont buy Beko.

Nat

NatSydney

Never Buy Beko Again

I brought a Beko fridge/freezer Model RDNE350K30W July 16th 2016.It had a 2 yr warranty and was simply okay till just 5 months past the warranty,it suddenly started leaking like a sieve,followed Beko's advise and turned off,then on,it got worse fridge section stopped working & freezer section was like a fridge(leaked even more)have tried dealing with head of service manager at Beko,thats when he actually returns calls.The damage from the leaking fridge is extensive & I'm left to repair the damage caused from Beko's bad whitegoods,the cost to fix the damage to the kitchen,the cost of lost groceries & the cost of a new fridge/freezer(which is NOT a Beko.)I will never buy or recommend Beko products to anyone.

ShaunSydney, NSW

Worst experience : nightmare

Organising a fix through beko was a nightmare... Waiting now 4 weeks and it is still going on and under warranty! Never even think about buying their machines... I won't recommend it even to my enemies!

ali

aliPerth, WA

Terrible

Unfortunately, the dodgy owner has equipped the new unit we rented with cheap awful crappy Beko appliance. Dish Washing machine doesn't clean properly and is super noisy. Oven burns easily everything inside. The stove is so so as it comes with cheap plastic knobs.
I didn't know Turks have industry and make appliance. They did a stinky job. When I remember our lovely high-quality GERMAN made Bosch I wanna cry.

Exceptional Service

Janma

Janma

Good dishwasher

Works okay but I do rinse everything before I put it in if it is messy. Would have liked the ability to put small things in the top section without them getting washed out ie smaller grid, but I will find something suitable. I had a hiccup at first but it was install error and easily fixed. Quite happy with the after sales service in this respect and you can't beat a 5 year warranty.

Stay away from Beko

Have got multiple beko products. The freezer in my fridge has stopped working 10months out of warranty. Beko will not cover the cost to send out a technician to look at the problem, we are talking $60 here! So I have a 3 year old fridge that won’t freeze anything. Beko will not help out at all. I am so scared that more of my Beko products will see the same fate, they do not make things to last. Absolutely discussed at the customer service from Beko especially from the customer service manager [name removed]. be warned, do not buy BEKO!

Stacey

StaceyADELAIDE

Good value

I bought a Beko washing machine/dryer a couple of years ago and it's good overall. Was good value and works well. Has a couple of glitches but works for what I need.

Claudiam

Claudiam

BEKO - TERIBBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE - DO NOT BUY THIS BRAND

George

GeorgeAuckland

Washing machine wont drain

12 months into a washer dryer combo my machine blocked and wouldn't drain, went through the usual process of trying to look for any blockages but could not find any.

A serviceman visited, took the machine apart and found the issue.

My problem with this is that had I had taken the machine apart my warranty would be voided, so a serviceman was required.

Then I got sent the invoice for the repair.

I'll stick to the bigger name brands next time, Becko don't look after their customers.

Not happy

I got a oven 2 and 1/2 years ago and the element is faulty so rang them and they are not going to do any thing so I will not buy anymore from them

Ollie

Olliesydney

Won't buy Beko again

I purchased a Beko dryer (model DV6120X) from Bing Lee in Rhodes on 28 June 2015.
The Beko dryer had less than 50 hours use before its motor seized and burned out the electrics. There were no warning signs and the dryer appeared to work well prior to then. For no apparent reason the internal lights of the dryer started flashing, the unit stopped spinning and a burning smell was given off before I disconnected the dryer. I contacted Beko Australia and they simply advised that the product was out of warranty and that they had no similar complaints previously. I strongly recommend not purchasing Beko products based upon this experience.