Beko DV7220X (7kg)

Beko DV7220X (7kg)

MPN: DV7220X

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

When you've just done the laundry, a warm sunny day is perfect. But what if it's raining for days? Your lovely clean clothes might stay wet for just as long. A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you're interested in a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or maybe no dryer at all, this guide has all the handy dryer tips and info.

Read now

3.8

Shane O.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Dryer

This unit works great on heavy duty fabric and also delicates too. We use ours for several loads per day every day as we have a big family with some newborns so there is always plenty of laundry to be done. On the delicate setting it doesn't shrink any of your delicate fabrics. There is a freshen up setting that works great with the steam wash function of our Beko washer to quickly refresh your clothes that are not dirty enough to warrant a full wash and dry. Every setting works well for what it is set up for and very self explanatory and easy to use.

Purchased in June 2013 at Bi-Rite Electrical Physical store for A$800.00.

Noise Level
Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick drying but...

I use this for all types of clothes, kids school uniforms, work shirts (M&F) and heaps of sports gear.

It works really well but the only draw back is the constant 'wrinkle guard'.
Don't know if it's just me, but whatever cycle I put it on it won't just stop when the clothes are dry. Every few minutes it rolls around a few times then stops again. This is frustrating if you want to put it on at night.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Disappointed buyer

Disappointed buyerCabramatta

Product low lifespan

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Rachel

RachelGAGEBROOK

Great dryer

Purchased this dryer as washing was getting on top of me its a great dryer only down fall is sometimes it will tell you it's done when everything is still wet. Bonus is it comes with a silver pipe you can stick out your window/door to stop condensation which we all hate. Very handy appliance to have in your home especially those rainy days

Date PurchasedMay 2018
James2015

James2015AU

Excellent budget price dryer

Purchased from Gumtree a year ago for $100. Possibility the best $100 I’ve ever spent. I’ve stacked it on the matching washing machine & it works perfectly. Always use the extra dry setting & add 20 mins at the end if required. Like the washing machine it reminds me of a cheap Kmart kettle but is a budget model. I highly recommend this dryer.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Tuan

TuanMelbourne

It work fine

It take me around 60 mins to dry a big basket of clothes with high heat. If I load 3/4 full of machine, the clothes still wet a lit bit. It run not too noisy like the one I bought before. The only thing i dont like is it make a lot of small fabric further when finishing.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Sandy T

Sandy TSydney

Love it highly recommend

The dryer is fantastic. Its super quiet and gets the job done, ive had a few dryers over the years and this is the best I have ever used. Sleek and looks good and is great on power and water. Love the light so you can see inside for any pesky hiding socks

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Chaz

ChazCHESTER HILL

Good and quiet.

I love the style of this dryer. It is very quiet and drys the clothes quiet fast. It is not loud and runs smoothly. My previous 7 kg didnt seem to fit as much as this one does. It drys the clothes fast and all the way through. Inly bad thing is once the cycle finishes the light stays on..

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Lee

Lee

Excellent Dryer

Recently replaced my old dryer with this Beko model. Absolutely love this dryer. Love that it is a sensor dryer. Definitely economical power wise and also very fast to dry. Easy to clean and very quiet. This Beko dryer was also a great price when I was comparing with other ranges.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Bella

BellaQueensland, 4036

Changed my life for the better efficient quiet and I don't waste time !!

I would give this 100 stars if I could bar the internal light buggering itself in the first month of purchase. Everything else 1 year on is absolutely perfect bar the internal light. It goes full strobe mode and nearly puts you in a seizure. Otherwise it's easy to use it hasn't shrunk anything or burnt the house down. It handles delicates through to doonas. Hours saved mucking around with things on the line then forgetting them and having to rewash! No more animal hair on anything! Fluffy towels.. what more could you want!

Date PurchasedDec 2015

MarkMelboune

Good dryer

We have 3 of these dryers for an Airbnb setup where we dry bedding for 20+ guests. We've been using these dryers (a lot) and they haven't missed a beat after 12 months. They can sometimes tumble linen into a ball (as they only tumble one way) but we found the more you put into them, the better they work.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

SneupesenSydney

48 days out of warranty the door latch is broken

Unusable after just over 1 year as the door will no longer latch closed. We are about to go back to the place of purchase where we paid $470 to seek a refund. Have a Beko dishwasher that is proving to have similar quality issues with the drawers constantly breaking, the parts for a cracked door (arrived in box cracked) panel took 3 months to be delivered and in the end Beko offered a full replacement machine (I should have know then). I would not recommend this brand after our experiences over the last year. Sorry Beko but you seem to be cutting quality corners.

Noisy, slow and leaves sheets in a wet ball.

It looks fine, however, I find it really noisy, at least where it needs to be in our home. It's slow and needs regular care and cleaning to keep it working efficiently. It leaves sheets in a ball, what's with that and takes nearly 3 hours to achieve that. All in all, really unhappy with it.

Worst Dryer Ever.

Completely unworkable. Won't dry clothes properly, it keeps stopping when IT thinks they're dry. Everything comes out creased and horrible and dry in patches, damp in others. Took 3 hours to do a load tonight. And no way I am going to spend hours sorting clothes into 'types' to keep the dryer happy.

Can't complain - great.

Purchased the dryer to be used only in really cold weather conditions. Most of the year a dryer isn't needed, so couldn't justify a big spend. Looked for a reliable product with a reasonable price tag. This BEKO model is meeting all expectations - quick, versatile, quiet, reliable. Early days but love it.

LindaBrisbane

LindaBrisbaneAU

British Beko still going strong

Purchased Beko over Bosch and LG because of price initially 12 months ago. Now buying one for the teens' unit. Excellent drying options. Sensor dry saves power and stops shrinkage of clothes. Lint filter very easy to remove and clean. No issues. Door opens to right unlike other brands. Quiet and reliable.

Poppyseed

PoppyseedMount gambier

Love it!

My first ever dryer and I couldn't be more impressed. We chose the beko because it ticked all the boxes and we couldn't go past the price. it dries a normal load of kids clothes in about 40 minutes maybe less. It has made my life so much easier! It gets off all the pet fur and leaves my washing smelling and feeling so nice.
Quick, big drum, great product
The beeper continuously goes of every minute or so till you open the door drives me barmy. But you can cancel the buzzer completely I just like it to tell me when it finishes not quite so urgently though :)

Saetet

SaetetRockingham

Not good

I have had two beko dryers. The first burnt out in six months. No warranty help at all. Since the selection in my area is so poor got stuck with another one. The element is weak, takes hours and hours to dry towels, the belts burn through quickly so get some from a spares company. If it was just one dryer from them, I would of let it pass but.. Two of them.
Not much
Weak, no options on color, burns out fast

kelsbells

I gave this 5 stars because it

1. Does the drying quickly
2. Does the drying quietly
3. Is easy to maintain
4. This day and age it is hard to find a product that does what it says.

My partner runs a cleaning business and the dryer is used around 20 times a week, sometimes it is run for 5-6 hours on end. I have no complaints, I was happy with the price and I am happy with the product.

Well done BEKO I will be buying your washing machine now.
Easy to Clean, Quiet, Well priced for quality