Beko WMY8046LB2 (8kg)

Beko WMY8046LB2 (8kg) (page 2 of 2)

MPN: WMY8046LB2
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Beko

Tim
Tim

Decent quality machine

Bought this as a replacement for an older machine that started to give after 5 years. This hasn't missed a beat and gets used 5 - 10 times a week (big household), and well worth the price. I was hesitant about buying the brand Beko, but as far hasn't been any reason not to trust it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Redandy
RedandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Good quality product at a good value price!

Taylormade
TaylormadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

good wash, unfortunately major fault

My beko machine has a good choice of washing cycles, even a short cycle which still gets my clothes clean. It also has a pet hair removal system and is good on water consumption, and pretty quiet. Unfortunately at just 18 months old it had a catastrophic fault when the counterweight broke, as it was still under a 2 year warranty Beko have replaced my machine with a new one, and my warranty begins again, I can honestly say the after sales service was excellent.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Teza
TezaMaryborough

Great washer.

Great washer, it has a great fast option for washing that cleans well its not loud and we are very happy with it, we have had it for a while now with no problems and I would recommend it to anyone the spinner drys cloths well also.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Beko WMY8046LB2 (8kg) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Rimz
RimzSydney, NSW

Highly recommended this front loader

Wat can i say everything about it is perfect just what i was looking for 5 star and great on water and rinse etc just a little loud but can cope with it and my favorite features are the pet clean button excellent with everything clothes come out brand new

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Timo
TimoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great machine, incredible price!

Bought it at JB HI-FI during a sale for $584. I chose this machine based on size and wash cycle times. I do 2-3 loads a day so needed a short cycle without compromising wash quality. Very happy after 2 months, tried a few other cycles as well and so far it has been great, uses little water!

Moongold
MoongoldAU

Thought I'd make a change to type of machine and glad I did!

Date PurchasedJan 2015

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Glynis
GlynisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quiet...works well

Very quiet couldn't believe it. After noisy top loader.
Runs well did 12 loads in 2 days never missed a beat
Clothes clean well even with small amount of laundry powder or liquid
Good range of cycles
Only complaint is towels are rough which is apparently common in front loader
Has short cycle and variety of wash cycles

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Wendy H
Wendy HAU

Just love it.

This is the first washing machine front loader I have ever bought and I must say I am very impresed with it . Im amazed how quite and efficient it is but most of all I like the animal hair removal feature it has as I have a cat that maults over eveything..

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Danni
DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely love it!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Tanias001
Tanias001

great washing machine

Washes. Rinses well best machine for price water and power ratings. Can't fault in any way very quiet to run. Pet hair removal and quick 14 min wash are my favorite features. Very well made . My whole house will soon be all beko appliances. Great value for money .

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Zdihan
ZdihanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wife punishes this and keeps going.

Washes and spin dries fantastic.
It does around 10 to 15 load a week and doesn't miss a beat.
I never used Beko before but now I think if their other products are half as good them I will give them a try.
I believe their washing machines are made in Turkey(Europe).
Very happy Customer

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

First timers
First timers

Good where it matters - quiet, good price and looks smart

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
PearlzSydney, NSW

Extremely dissapointing

J.YE
J.YENSW, 2010

I only write what I don't like

I use it for 2 years, so far so good. What I found:
1. Very noisy compare with all machines that I had used in my life. No matter how I adjusted those legs, the bigger load the sharper vibration.
2. Buttons on the front panel don't feel good, I have to physically stay there until it works properly. I don't think I could manage it if i'm blind
3. Remember keep the machine dry by opening the door after run, in order to get better ventilation, I usually pull the detergent dispenser out a bit to let the machine breathe
Overall it's a good value one

Date PurchasedJune 2015

Brilliant machine.

Great quiet machine, love the 28 minutes wash cycle..full 8 kg. hardly using any washing liquid very cost effective, my white clothes come out supper clean and my boys have white sports uniform, I used to soak and scrub. machine needs to be level for less vibration..Great value for money. Love this machine.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Michelle8685
Michelle8685AU

Excellent, inexpensive washing machine

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Jesso
JessoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth repairing

I bought this machine about 2 years ago after reading the reviews online.. overseas this brand is popular and rated highly.. It did wash great but once my warranty passed my screen went and then when I had the serviceman come to put a new screen the new screen took out the motor.. The serviceman told us don't bother repairing it as it will cost us more. Out went the Beko and in came in another machine.. Oh don't ring the Beko customer service they are very rude and won't listen to what you have to say. Cheap product but I think they need to lift their game if they want to stay in the market in the next 10 years!

Date PurchasedMay 2014
Skids
Skids

Not Impressed

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Wiseandi
WiseandiAU

No problems so far, does a great job

Cleans the clothes very well, the pet hair removal function seemed to work, it just rinses them a bit more.
Sometimes I think it uses too little water, but I haven't noticed anything wrong with it. It's very quiet, and really for the money it's great. Why would you pay more for another machine when this one works fine?
The delicate modes are great, and delay works perfectly

Deb
DebSydney, NSW

finally had it replace with alot of arguing and fair trading but it tooks weeks. DONT BUY BEKO!!!

Not any good washing machine only lasted 8 weeks! Terrible service from Beko and All Australian White Goods. Finally had it replaced weeks later but only with alot of arguing, constantly calling them and fair trading being involved!! Dont expect any service from these companies the people on the phone from Beko were very rude and just dont give!

Badger