MPN: WMY8046LB2
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Beko

Dean
DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst washers ever

I fix washers. Have done for about 5 years now. Beko washers are basically unfixable with their motor design. When the motors fail, and that’s about the only problem I’ve had to try to fix you’d have to buy a new one and hence not worth it. They’re all quite new that I get hold of. Current one is 3 years old. Flashing wash signal. Chuck it.

Sunshine
SunshineGippsland, VIC

Great Machine! 1 small fault

Love this washing machine! Have only one small complaint when you have to push the START/PAUSE button, I have to push really hard to get machine to kick into gear and start. I have to use my thumb and really press hard for it to make sure that it starts. That is my only complaint.

The machine has a lot of options for washing cycles which are great. I wash a range of clothing from sheets and other bedding to woolen winter long sleeve tee's and never have a problem as there are good settings to choose if you want a long or a short cycle. Delicate clothes are just fine in this washing machine.

Only use half the amount of washing powder you normally use as this machine washes well.

Purchased in September 2018.

Hi Sunshine,
Thanks for the great review, We would like to talk to you regarding the START/PAUSE button please call the Customer Service Team on 1300 282 356 and quoted reference number 349875. Thanks BEKO

MSMTM
MSMTMNortheast, VIC

First front loader, very happy

I bought this machine after my experience with a Beko dishwasher. My Simpson top loader was not performing well and leaving our farm clothes dirty. The price compared to similar sized brands was very competitive. I find this machine to be easy on delicates and woolens, but at the same time I am extra pleased with how well our work clothes come out. Grease and oil are easily removed. I like that you can alter water temperature and spin intensity even after you've started a cycle. The only down side is the length of time a cycle takes, but I only use the 'cotton' cycle for the farm clothes and the daily quick for almost everything else. I do about 6 loads of washing per week and am very happy with this machine.

Purchased in December 2017 at Bi-Rite Electrical Physical store for $645.00.

BekoBeko

Hi MSMTM, Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. Thanks Beko.

carol g
carol gFar North Queensland, QLD

worst machine i ever had

this is the worst machine i have ever owned. tried with no luck for any help from the company except for her to argue with me that there was no problem. no help at all from the local fix it guys. their recommendation was to never own a beko and they are an agent for it.

Purchased in April 2017 for $800.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Beko WMY8046LB2 (8kg) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Packaging blocks not clearly identified

Very happy with the wash cycles But! A packaging block under machine was not clearly visable and identication ribbon was not visable at all resulting in a call out service charge to us!!! Something BEKO needs rectify, a sorry we will pass onto our packaging dept is not good enough!!

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Isaby
IsabySouthport

Amazing

I wash everything in this washing machine from bedding, towels, dedicates, cottons and synthetics. It gets used nearly every day and time and time again I have been happy with the way the clothes have been washed. I also love the timer and use that when I go out for a few hours and by the time I get home the washing has finished, ready for me to hang it one the line. I highly recommend this washing machine.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Rajie
RajieQueensland

Good wash programs and load size

This was a great buy for a large family we fill up the washer full each wash and everything comes ou super clean each and every time! Very little use of soap too. The programs are easy to select and have an option for all kinds of cloths including for our kids

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
Dajovic
DajovicMelbourne

Excellent value for 8kg machine

I bought this machine almost a year ago to replace a Samsung front loader which I'd used for over 5 years with no problems. I got an excellent deal from Appliances on Line $538 and free delivery. I like the extra fast spin speed 1400rpm and other features that weren't available on the Samsung, it is also much quieter than previous machines.
If I could find a fault I would like a warning beep when it finishes washing and also when it starts, otherwise I can recommend it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Shells
ShellsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent value and quality

From gentle to outdoor winters muck , all loads handled well .
Easy to operate and the price was very competitive . Attractive design , not bulky .
I’d recommend this machine for singles or families , small or large loads.
No problems handling pet hair .
Not noisey .

Date PurchasedApr 2013

Tookie
TookieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another Great BEKO product

Another great Beko product to add to my oven cooktop and dishwasher.
All the functions you would expect from a standard washing machine.
Has an animal fur catching technology which works well when you have pets.
No complaints from the Boss who uses the unit a lot (5kids).
very Happy with our Purchase and at a cheap price point for an 8Kg unit.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Goanne
GoanneVic, 3690

Illegal trade practices and shocking customer service

Date PurchasedNov 2014
DanniP1970
DanniP1970Melbourne

Great machine

Pet hair removal option is brilliant. Not an ounce of hair left on clothes. Love it. Also has a 28 minute quick wash...again, great for lightly soiled clothes. Lots of wash cycle options. Pet hair removal isn't available on all wash options, but great on wash cycles it is available on (mix 40, synthetics, cotton). Machine cleans well, quiet and efficient. Large enough to take king underlay or queen quilt. 2 year warranty extended to 5 years (current promotion for registering within 90 days of purchase) & 10 year warranty on motor. Love this machine. Would recommend to anyone looking for new front load washing machine.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Rex
Rex

Great washing machine

Great washing machine 4 star water rating and it has a pet hair removal feature which is great and it’s very easy to use I am a male and can say that even for me it’s easy to operate with a very intuitive dial and three buttons great product it even comes with a 5 year guarantee for the machine it self and a 10 year warranty on the Motor

Date PurchasedJan 2018
bad_robot
bad_robotbirtina

Washes well for a low price

Washing cycle for a good wash should be around 30 minutes and this washer does that with a 4 star weighting
Has a timer count down in minutes.
User is able to set spins as well a water temperature which is a bonus. The 1400 spin frequency gives a very dry output that saves drying time in the dryer however the washer does not overly vibrate at this high speed
The only difficulty is not being able to open the door to add that forgotten item but that is due to the higher operating water level in this brand.
This washer has a new tech inverter motor
5 year warranty too

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
James
JamesSydney

Great Machine - Bargain price ! - more 4.5 Stars!

Date PurchasedMar 2018