MPN: WMY8046LB2
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Beko

Jay jay
Jay jayPenrith

Had a few minor issues

The led indicator seems to be playing around sometimes works other times is blank. The cold water pipe was bent on install and now sticks up but the washing machine still works. It hasn't removed normal day stains and has left powder like grit over some cloths and it has rattled around the floor a few times too

Date PurchasedMar 2017
TamnChad
TamnChadAU

It's a Washing Machine & It works..

I normally go for the high end products but bought this to keep the husband happy with the cost.
It is quiet.
Washes the clothes well. Clothes are not worn by using this machine.
No chime/sound to let you know the load has finished, and seeing our laundry is downstairs that is a feature that I would like.
Sometimes I have to make sure that the start button is pressed hard to make sure it starts.. as we have had times where we have pressed start & the machine hasn't actually started.. it is not a soft touch button...
It is not a washing machine that I would recommend to someone.
So far it has not given us any grief in any way of break downs... but next time I'll be going for a higher end machine.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
J.YE
J.YENSW, 2010

I only write what I don't like

I use it for 2 years, so far so good. What I found:
1. Very noisy compare with all machines that I had used in my life. No matter how I adjusted those legs, the bigger load the sharper vibration.
2. Buttons on the front panel don't feel good, I have to physically stay there until it works properly. I don't think I could manage it if i'm blind
3. Remember keep the machine dry by opening the door after run, in order to get better ventilation, I usually pull the detergent dispenser out a bit to let the machine breathe
Overall it's a good value one

Date PurchasedJune 2015
See all Beko WMY7046LB2 / WMY8046LB2 / WMY9046LB2 reviews

Jacko
Jackoasked
WMY8046LB2 (8kg)

machine works well once started, however you have to push the door closed with a fair bit of pressure to getit to start ,a lot more than previously.

hemit
hemitasked
WMY8046LB2 (8kg)

washes but does not spin,rinse or drain

nnn
nnnasked
WMY8046LB2 (8kg)

Can you help front door has broken can't open

Lordwoffleii
Lordwoffleii

Open the small circular hatch at the bottom left. Inside is a manual override pull latch for the door lock. The hose is an emergency drain if the machine is still full.

See all Beko WMY8046LB2 (8kg) questions

Get an answer from our members and Beko representatives

Compare all 3 Beko WMY7046LB2 / WMY8046LB2 / WMY9046LB2
CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines
Capacity8 kg
Household Size 3-4 people
FeaturesAuto Balancing and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating4 star(s)