1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Believe Cosmetic Tattooing? Claim your listing.

1 review
RubyRoo30
RubyRoo30Metropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Perfect eyebrows every time

I researched many cosmetic tattooers when considering having my eyebrows micro bladed which led me to Pauline.
Her Facebook page is informative and genuine. She shares real photos and has many real positive reviews.
I was able to book easily and fast.
Her service was professional and accurate giving me eyebrows that suit my face shape and hair colour.
Her aftercare instructions were easy to follow and kept my brows looking perfect.