75% · 11338 · 25%
Brand Manager for Bell Printing? Claim your listing.

Philip
Philip3 posts

Do not use this company

Our little firm printed, folded and had Bell collect fliers for delivery. Enquiries with 8 locals in the area indicated that no fliers were delivered. The company put the problem back on us to collect addresses of 100-200 houses where deliveries had not occurred. Using this company was a waste of time and money. Do yourself a favour and do not use this company.
  Fair Incentive

Quick, efficient and excellent quality

Ordered and delivered within the week, team were responsive to requests and the final product was exactly what I was looking for. I will be using them again when the need arises.
Kaela I.
Kaela I.South West, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Fantastic quality, unbeatable pricing and quick delivery!

We always use Bell Print for our print advertising. The printing and final product are a great professional quality, and even though we are located on the other side of australia delivery is always very quick!

Price is a very important factor to us and I always get quotes from other printers but none can ever beat Bell Print's very competitive pricing!

Thu DO
Thu DO
  Fair Incentive

Great support and good quality

We have used Bell print a couple of times, the team was very helpful, prompt correspondence. Good pricing and quality. Very happy, definitely to do business with Bell Print next time!
Danielle H
Danielle H

Very unprofessional do not use this company!

We used Bell Printing for distribution of our business flyers.
The lack of communication was unbelievable.
I had to ring countless times a week just to confirm when our flyers were going to be sent out and to find out if and when the distribution was completed! This was extremely stressful and time wasting.
I then had to ring THREE times to request a distribution report for proof of distribution but the report looked made up and we don't even know if the flyers were actually distributed in the end.
Don't waste your time or your money with this company.
Margo Hayes
Margo HayesSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Fast, Efficient and Excellent Quality

Impressed with our brochures that were produced in a very short time, the quality was very good and the price was by far the cheapest. The staff were more than helpful in the design process as well. Highly recommended.
Jon J.
Jon J.Sydney, NSW

Smooth product delivery

Easy to finalise product design and delivery. Good pricing and prompt correspondence. Have used previously and would be happy to use them again. Product consistent with design and expectations. Highly recommended.
Mel
Mel South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Very good Job, well done thank you

I found the service, printing and follow up extremely satisfying, the work done was excellent and in very good time as well. Highly recommend giving them a go, you will not be disappointed.
All the best Mel Vaisey Professionals Carindale/Carina
Werner Swanepoel
Werner SwanepoelPerth, WA2 posts

Most reliable Printers

I have used Bell Printing very often in the past and will do so in the future. Great customer service, reliable feedback, good quality with great prices always delivering on time!!
MICHAEL N.
MICHAEL N.Mid North Coast, NSW

As ordered and Satisfied

Ordered with the intent that first purchase was first and only chance, the team was very helpful and I received my order quite quickly and the team was ready to modify templates for me because of more technical issues. Very happy.
HENRY A.
HENRY A.4 posts

Excellent price and speedy service

We use them for flyers and business cards. Have templates set up which makes it a straight forward process. Staffs are always very helpful. Quality product and fast and efficient turnaround service. Thank you so much for meeting the deadline. I will recommend all for quick printing and delivery.
Tony
TonySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Total Scammers

I have ordered 10.000 flyers printing and distribution from them, there is clear evidence that they have not sent out any of the flyers that I have ordered, I have been requesting my money back, but they just ignoring my emails. I have decided to take legal action against them, total Scammers!
Jamaica
JamaicaPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive

Customer Service is Perfect!

I am very happy with my printing. The customer service is good especially to Tiffany, who is working extra mile to make customers happier. Thank you Bell Print for printing our MENU AND BUSINESS CARD! It's really a good work.
Ross
RossNew South Wales2 posts

Very disappointing service

Ordered a simple printing job with a specified size. They quoted and supplied a totally different size to what i ordered so the printing was worthless to me. Contacted them to see if there was anything they do to assist considering it was half their fault and they said it was too bad they provided what they quoted and then refused to reply. Left us with no printing and certainly no service. Definitely a company to avoid!!
Shikhar
Shikhar

Excellent Customer Service and Print

We have been returning customer of Bell Print for few years now. The customer Service has been wonderful everytime and print quality has always met our expectation. The proofing is offered before the print job is initiated and confirmed.
Samantha
Samantha
  Fair Incentive

Good printer, easy online ordering system

Good quality printing. There prices are very competitive. They have an easy online ordering system. Usually have good turn around times. I have happily used this company for my business card needs for some time now.

KCG Int
KCG IntSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great support and processing!!

Bell Printing had great service and processing for my new business when I had a problems with new booklet. I was disappointed because I need to scrap 1st booklet but they help me with price issue and quick progress for the new.
Many thanks!! Bell printing!!
Joe
JoeMelbourne2 posts

Happy Joe

I ordered business fridge magnets, the procedure that I had to go was smooth, and I received these business magnets. The quality was good as promised. I will use their service again.
Thanks Bell Printing.
Lydia
LydiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good services!

I ordered my company referral forms to be printed by Bell Printing. They have very good customer services. The printing quality was fantastic with competitive price. I will use their services again in future.
Precious
PreciousGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stickers

I ordered my Company Logo to be printed on stickers. The lead time was brilliant, actually, I received them before the estimated date, and the quality was better than expected. I will certainly be using Bell Printing again in the future
Edel S.
Edel S.South East Queensland, QLD

Letter Heads

Bell Printing have done an excellent job at reformatting and reproducing our latest letterheads at an extremely competitive price. It's also a relatively seamless process which is of significant important in our time poor world.

The also handled our letter box drop some months ago within a extremely tight time frame. We are very happy with the results that Bell Printing has delivered

The Bin Butlers
The Bin ButlersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bell Printing completed our Stickers as per requested.

They were delivered on time and the quality was fantastic. I will use Bell printing for all out flyers and stickers moving forward.

Keith
Keith

Jay
JaySouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great service and product

I have used many printing companies in the years i have been in real estate and Bell have delivered the best service and competitive pricing i have ever have, I have referred many agents to start using them including earlier today.
Peter
PeterSydney, NSW3 posts

Hopeless

There's a saying that you get what you pay for. Pity I didn't heed this advice. This company totally stuffed an easy job printing DL brochures by getting the orientation wrong, then tried to blame the artwork which was clearly correct. Rookie error which could have been rectified by admitting fault and reprinting but they dug their heels in. Will never use them again.
YOLANDA
YOLANDASydney, NSW

Don't waste your time

Poor customer service, no samples available of stock they quote on, can never get a hold of the person that sent you the email. Every time I have called I get someone different. Glad I came here to read other experiences and didn't proceed with any order and followed my gut instinct that this is not a professional business.

ABSOLUTE SCAM !!!!!

I wish i read this info before i engaged. Like all the others they are a scam. They take your money and dont delivery. I live in the area and also rent in the area, i also have over 10 neighbouring friends, none of us received the letter. When queeries they said i needed to provide a list of 200 houses that did not recive, how am i meant to do that !!!!!

Please do not use

DO NOT USE THEM

This company is an absolute rip off they don’t deliver to the houses they promise. They are so fussy to have they want you to package your pamphlets So we thought they were a reputable company. We had many complaints of multiple delivery’s to houses and many friends and family did not receive them. STAY AWAY
Leograye
LeograyeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Simple, Quick and perfect results

I shopped around for a decent price.
Got online, sent the artwork to them that I needed, had a quick reply, and got a very competitive quote, delivery within the week. Perfect service.
DavidPerth, WA

Simple Quick and Perfect

I had my own design which needed a little bit of tweaking by Bell Printing which they did happily. The price process and speed of delivery was fantastic. I would happily use again. I was offered a small printing bonus for completing this review, however it in now ay cahnged what I would haev said anywhere. The online help too was quick and friendly.
Gardens
GardensCentral, SA

Beautiful job fast delivery

The flyers look great, the color on them really pop and the words are so easy to read everybody loves them and delivery was fast with no problems
Overall very happy
Rob Carroll
Rob CarrollSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Great quality - always on time - very reliable - Lovely people in the customer service team!

Been using Bell Printing to print tour posters and flyers for bands within our PR and management company. Bell have been extremely reliable, and made our lives so much easier. Trust is a wonderful thing in the business world, and we trust these guys to deliver good quality print jobs bang on time!
Co.As.It. C.
Co.As.It. C.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Worst Supplier

1. Not advised where to drop off the flyers
2. Not advised the organisation doing the distribution was different independent business
3. Be advised the name of the distribution company
4. Made aware that distribution was to be bundled with numerous other flyers
5. Be made aware that you hold no interest in safe delivery of items other than to provide phone numbers to sort out any issues myself
6. You do not offer any compensation for selling a service that is not what is listed on your website
7. Be made aware that your business is printing only
SHEIKH
SHEIKHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service

Best quick and very affordable service . They always beat the price. Great quality. Really impressed with their dealing.
Highly recommended.
Will give business to them soon.
Best of luck bellprint. You guys helped us
SANDEEP C.
SANDEEP C.Sydney, NSW14 posts

Good job and on-time delivery

In April 2020 we got our brochures printed from Bell Print. They offered a good support & service. The design needed to be print ready, they did that job as well-at little extra cost. This month we have given them next order for printing. The rates are competitive & print quality is also excellent. We found all staff to be prompt & cooperative. Would continue working with Bell Prints in future as well !
Andrew D.
Andrew D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst company in 35 years

They said they delivered the cards but didn't. They don't call us back. I asked to speak to the manager [name removed], who didn't help and never calls us back. I asked [name removed] if I can speak to the owner and he said no, I asked who is the owner and he said he can't disclose that. They said they will talk to the courier company and get back to us, but as the days go buy [name removed] never calls and we have't received the cards, even when I mentioned we have staff waiting to distribute them, he does not call us back. I haven't worked with a company like this who show no care at all, in 35 years of business.

Charlie B.
Charlie B.Perth, WA

Scammers

Waited two week no response to emails after paying for pamphlets to get letter dropped in the middle of this corona virus scammer do not deal with these people. Could have went to Australia post paid $10 more and had it done overnight
Rachel
RachelPerth, WA

Flyers

Paid for express printing 2-3days, mid week and spoke with them numerous times to check delivery would be following Week Friday. Double checked if also PERTH printed.

No delivery, no communication on job nothing... not happy!

Feeling Healthy
Feeling HealthyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommended

These guys have been nothing but fantastic- always coming through with high-quality products and great service!! Never letting us down with what we need!
Highly recommend using them in the future!
Kirsty
KirstyMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Fantastic Printing Company

Very happy with Bell print! Quality is fantastic. Very fast promo service. Price is the best around. Will continue to use this company for all my printing needs. I have recommended to other friends!

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Bell Printing? Claim your listing.