Bellamy's Organic Brown Rice Pasta Stars

Bellamy's Organic Brown Rice Pasta Stars

3.8

Nat

Nat

Perfect first food for baby

My baby loves pasta stars, initially on their own then as he got more adventurous with different tastes, with pureed fruit, meat and veggies. Bub is almost 12 months old and enjoys pasta stars every night with his dinner. I like them because they are wheat free and easy to cook. Follow the directions on the packet for perfect pasta every time. Although I do cook them for closer to 10 mins rather than the suggested 5 mins to make sure they are evenly cooked.

It's bitter

Frankly the pasta stars in a failure. I cooked them in veg soup stock and they turns into a mess. All mushy and stars that do not looked like stars.

The stock turns starchy too. It has a bitter aftertaste. Yucks and damn its expensive too. I felt so guilty to feed my baby that

Jillpullen

Jillpullen

Healthy, organic - a great first food for babies.

I bought this product for my daughter when she was approximately 6 months old and personally for me it was a great transition to food. They are small and soft, an ideal first food for young babies.
This food is organic and made from brown rice so it is a very healthy option for babies. They are quick to cook because they are so small. They also taste very good too, compared to other baby foods on the market.
Easy to cook, love the shapes, it is organice and healthy for my child. It gives me peace of mind.
It is more expensive than other foods on the market.

Baby Foods

Find out how Bellamy's Organic Brown Rice Pasta Stars compares to other Baby Foods

melella

melellaAU

I bought these Pasta Stars for my daughter when she was a baby and they were a great transition food. They are small and soft, the ideal food for babies. I found them great on their own or as a great filler to add to pureed veges or meat.
They are organic and made from brown rice so they are a really healthy option for babies and small children. My daughter is 4 and we still use them as she likes the star shape and they are quick to cook as they are so small. They taste very good too.
Healthy, organic and fun for the kids
A little more expensive than regular pasta but organic so you expect that

mountainsmum