3.6

• Breastfed Child Yes · No (8)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (6) · No (2)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (1) · No (7)
Mumma bear

Mumma bearSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE LOVE LOVE

My son had colic after I stopped breastfeeding him we used a different formula and it was horrible but he took to Bellamys so well ! It was a perfect transition after breastfeeding !, it seemed to settle him and he was sleeping longer and bringing up his wind just like when I was breastfeeding him !, we still use this milk to this day and he’s 19 months absolutely love it !

Purchased for $30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for such a positive review!

Hayden L

Hayden LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My daughter like it very much.

My daughter started drinking bellamy's organic milk powder when she was 3-month old. It's been 2 years, she like it very much. Not any side effects or reaction during the days she having the formula. However, it was easy to experience shortage in the supermarket made me headache.

Purchased in August 2019 for $27.00.

gassy

the milk powder doesn’t dissolve completely when i shake it many times. when i fed my baby i was shocked to see a huge ball of lump powder that wasn’t dissolved :( it creates too much bubbles when i shake thus caused my baby to have collic problem and she has developed skin issues like rashes.

Purchased in December 2019 for $39.00.

Easy to PrepareNo
Baby Formulas

Find out how Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink compares to other Baby Formulas

cazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The absolute worst customer service. Missing order and no one cares or bothers to call back

Purchased in February 2020 for $90.00.

Hi there,
Could you leave us your mobile number or send us an email so we can follow up on your request?
Regards,

Mubin

MubinSydney, NSW

Easy on tummy

My Lo is loving it been on this formula since he was three months. Definitely a good choice for the baby formula. But it’s out of stock most of the time so had to stock up for a month every time we find it anywhere

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

MonitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Question about omega 3 tuna fish oil added

I would like to know about the new formula with addition of DHA omega 3's and GOS prebiotics. On the tin it indicated the omega 3 is from tuna fish oil. I have read a lot about fish oil especially tuna containing high in mercury.

Purchased in June 2019 for $30.00.

Easy to PrepareNo
Monita

Thank you for your response. Can you please advise me what type of tuna fish oil are added on the Bellamy formula? Any certificate to prove that there is no mercury? Thank you

Hi there,
The DHA oil is extracted from Tuna. Tuna cannot be certified organic although Bellamy’s Organic endeavours to source tuna from farms that use ethical and sustainable methods from the most purest waters around the world.

amandasm

amandasmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not for my bub

I find this formula to be quite frothy when you shake it. This can tend to give bub a bit of gas. She also doesn't seem to love the taste of it. I know other people that use it on their babies - so maybe it is just mine!

Purchased in March 2019.

Caused Unease / SicknessYes
Michael J.

Michael J.Sydney, NSW

The Best Australia has to offer

This is an amazing product. Organic and with DHA so you can rest comfortably knowing your child is getting everything required to grow and thrive. My Children have always loved the taste of the Bellamy range.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $28.00.

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

Jennifer L.

Jennifer L.asked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, Bellamy..my daughter turns 2 years old this Sept.. Can I have bellamy steps 4 if the steps 3 faces shortage problem? My daughter adapt well in bellamy series since from born. Solid food is taken everyday.. Asking frm malaysia❤️

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your enquiry. Whilst the nutrient levels differ, step 4 can be consumed for children over the age of 12 months and is well tolerated. One to two serves are recommended per day in addition to a wide varied diet.
I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to contact us with further questions!

Yiyiyiya

Yiyiyiyaasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

My girl has been drinking since 1yrs old and she is 6yrs old now. May I know stage 3 is designed for how old of the children? Thanks

Hi there!
Step 3 is designed for 12 months plus. We have a junior milk drink (Step 4) that is designed for 3 years plus! Our Toddler Milk and our Junior Milk is not a formula or a principle source of nutrition. It is a supplementary milk drink that contains additional vitamins and minerals and should form part of a varied solid diet that includes; vegetables, fruits, whole grains, meats and dairy products. Whether you choose to give your toddler our Toddler Milk can depend on what their existing diet consists of. If your toddler’s diet consists of lots of foods including dairy products such as milk, cheese and yoghurt then you may not need to use our Toddler Milk. If your toddler is not eating a variety of foods and is a little fussy then our Toddler Milk is a great product to add to their diet and provides lots of vitamins and minerals.

Tan YY

Tan YYasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, I'm Tan from Malaysia. My son is currently 3 years 2 months old, he has been on bellamy step 3 since 1 year old, can I continue step 3 instead of step 4 as no much supplier for step 4 in Singapore and Malaysia?

Hi Tan,

This is perfectly fine. Our Step 3 and 4 drinks are merely supplement drinks. Children at this age group should be receiving adequate nutrition from a well balanced diet. Using Step 3 at this age will be of no concern to you or your child.

See all Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink questions