Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink (page 3 of 7)

• Breastfed Child Yes (2) · No (9)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (9) · No (2)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (1) · No (10)
lemonsunrise

lemonsunrise

Great formula for 2 kids

I have used this formula for both my boys as I found it to be easy to make (no clumping) and they both loved it. I have not noticed any side affects with either of them. One thing is this sometimes is quite hard to get as they often sell out in the supermarkets and chemists.

Ying Li.

Ying Li.

Wonderful!Tasty!

This formula is easy to prepare. My dear baby loves it! He really likes the taste~yummy!!! I think this formula is good for my child's health. Actually, my boy loves the taste very much~~~It's sweet. There is no bad effect in my baby,.Very good formula! You can buy it from chemist warehouse for your baby.

Anastacia O

Anastacia Osydney

The formula i trust for my baby

It's easy to prepare, 4 scoops make 200 mL and it dissolves even in cold water. My little one enjoys the taste as much as breast milk. It is easy on my little one's tummy with no gassiness, tummy trouble or smelly poo which was experienced with other formula brands. I buy them directly from Bellamy's online store.

Baby Formulas

Find out how Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink compares to other Baby Formulas

Vince

VinceSydney

Kaby loves it but its very thick compared to breast Milk and it worries me.

Vina

VinaBrisbane

it is too hard to buy

To be honest,it is very very very hard to buy 。every step 3 milk powder is often out of stock,such as A2,bubs……but Bellamy is a little easier than any other milk powder。I think the supermarket should increase the supply so that more people can buy the milk powder,and it will not be so many people angry who can't get milk powder

Gabe K

Gabe KPerth

Child loves this product. Does everything I want it to.

Formula is very easy to prepare, seems to dissolve a bit better than other formulas we have tried (still need the correct temperature though).
My toddler enjoys it, which is great. Looks forward to it every morning.
No side effects noticed.
Also tried the 1 and 2 products and they works well too

Yoha

Yoha

Good for baby

This is easy to prepare. No additions and no other things. This is the only oganic todder I know. it has a small and easy taste. It smells like water. So it is easy for baby to accept. I bought it as gift to my friend's daughter who ate different brand. She loves it.

good for baby but price no.friendly now

the point of this formula is organic. my first baby is feed by this. ay that time it is only $17. but now is cost about 28. this formula is easy to prepared and it fit lot of baby. some formula may affect baby digest.system. this formula.is.very.gentel. but one down.side is.this.formula is.now.hard to find.in super.market.

Angie

AngiePerth

The Best Formula ever

My 19 months old daughter like it so much, easy to prepare, not sweet at all, and the important thing it is organic product. I give her since a newborn, she enjoys every step (1,2 and now 3). Not side effect at all, will do again for my second child

Aileen

AileenMascot, NSW

Popular brand in Asia

It smells good and attractive. It tastes less strong than products of other brand and is very popular in Asia. It is easy to prepare and dissolves well. I bought it as gift to my friend's daughter in Hong Kong when the girl switch from stage 2 (of other brand) to stage 3 of Bellamy. She says the transition went smoothly and her daughter loves it.

james

jamescity

organic good

i have two kids both use this brand formula, I think it is good for them. Kids like it. also organic is more healthy and more green in my mind. hope it is more good and more kids like it. no bad tasty,no bad smelling, good to have it for kids

jimmy

jimmy

organic and yummy

best formula ever! My little one started this brand since newborn and until now, I have to say this is very easy to prepare and taste great, just follow the instruction and organic formula is healthy and safe, I think we wouldn't try anything else because we love it !

Perfect product

My 19 month toddler seems to like this product a lot. It is easy to prepare. The instruction says 200ml per meal, and sometimes she’d cry to ask for more. Guess the taste is good for babies? No side effects have ever been found since the use of the stage 2 formula when she’s 10 months old. ni side effect to transferring from stage 2 to 3 either.

Good quality!

This is really a good product, easy to prepare. I found almost all Asian baby like it’s taste which might be with less strong flavour? But not quite sure about the reason as I will not taste that anyway....... I would like to recommend this to my friends, although it’s not always available on shelves.

Cloye

Cloye

This is great

It is easy to prepare, my baby like it very much, I ave three children and everyone loved it, they never change to other brand, they like its taste and enjoy it! ithink it’s taste like mum’s milk, so they like it so much and they do not want to change

Edison C

Edison CAU

Best formula from tazzie

This is the best formula we have been trying for our son. We did try other brand but the baby didn't like it and the poo colour didn't seem very good as well. After we tried Bellamy formula, everything change. The baby love it and the poo colour is good which meant the baby is getting the nutritions he needs. Give it a try and I believe your baby will love it.

YaZ

YaZCanberra

No complaints

Been buying this formula for my nephew for a while now. I heard he absolutely loves it and drinks it at every meal. The only complaint is that this formula is quite popular and often in short supply. This was especially true during the Christmas season where almost no supermarkets had stock.

Deb

Deb

Best milk powder

Best milk powder bought of all times! Love it is organic and contains good ingredients for toddler and babies. Bought for my nephew and now using it for my own baby. Price has gone up so much though, from $15 to $28.still happy to buy this compared to other brands

Elmer

ElmerMelbourne

Perfect for baby/toddler who’s got eczema!

My son had a severe eczema When he was 6mons but when we used this forMula he never had any allergy (imagined from 6mons to 2.5 yr old) l.

I must say this is not hard to prepare and my son really enjoy the taste.

Such a good product!!! Thanks

Silent Enigma

Silent EnigmaBris

Also Organic, what more can you ask for?

Does not clump in the bottle as some of the others I use some times do. Also organic which is wonderful, not to many lay claim to that! Is another one he calls "yummy" so tastes great and is good for him, what more could you ask for? And readily available from Coles.

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

Jennifer L.

Jennifer L.asked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, Bellamy..my daughter turns 2 years old this Sept.. Can I have bellamy steps 4 if the steps 3 faces shortage problem? My daughter adapt well in bellamy series since from born. Solid food is taken everyday.. Asking frm malaysia❤️

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your enquiry. Whilst the nutrient levels differ, step 4 can be consumed for children over the age of 12 months and is well tolerated. One to two serves are recommended per day in addition to a wide varied diet.
I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to contact us with further questions!

Kind regards,

Yiyiyiya

Yiyiyiyaasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

My girl has been drinking since 1yrs old and she is 6yrs old now. May I know stage 3 is designed for how old of the children? Thanks

Hi there!
Step 3 is designed for 12 months plus. We have a junior milk drink (Step 4) that is designed for 3 years plus! Our Toddler Milk and our Junior Milk is not a formula or a principle source of nutrition. It is a supplementary milk drink that contains additional vitamins and minerals and should form part of a varied solid diet that includes; vegetables, fruits, whole grains, meats and dairy products. Whether you choose to give your toddler our Toddler Milk can depend on what their existing diet consists of. If your toddler’s diet consists of lots of foods including dairy products such as milk, cheese and yoghurt then you may not need to use our Toddler Milk. If your toddler is not eating a variety of foods and is a little fussy then our Toddler Milk is a great product to add to their diet and provides lots of vitamins and minerals.

Tan YY

Tan YYasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, I'm Tan from Malaysia. My son is currently 3 years 2 months old, he has been on bellamy step 3 since 1 year old, can I continue step 3 instead of step 4 as no much supplier for step 4 in Singapore and Malaysia?

Hi Tan,

This is perfectly fine. Our Step 3 and 4 drinks are merely supplement drinks. Children at this age group should be receiving adequate nutrition from a well balanced diet. Using Step 3 at this age will be of no concern to you or your child.

Kind regards,