Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

• Breastfed Child Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (1) · No (2)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (1) · No (2)

gassy

the milk powder doesn’t dissolve completely when i shake it many times. when i fed my baby i was shocked to see a huge ball of lump powder that wasn’t dissolved :( it creates too much bubbles when i shake thus caused my baby to have collic problem and she has developed skin issues like rashes.

Purchased in December 2019 for $39.00.

Breastfed ChildNo

MonitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Question about omega 3 tuna fish oil added

I would like to know about the new formula with addition of DHA omega 3's and GOS prebiotics. On the tin it indicated the omega 3 is from tuna fish oil. I have read a lot about fish oil especially tuna containing high in mercury.

Purchased in June 2019 for $30.00.

Breastfed ChildNo
Monita

Thank you for your response. Can you please advise me what type of tuna fish oil are added on the Bellamy formula? Any certificate to prove that there is no mercury? Thank you

Hi there,
The DHA oil is extracted from Tuna. Tuna cannot be certified organic although Bellamy’s Organic endeavours to source tuna from farms that use ethical and sustainable methods from the most purest waters around the world.

amandasm

amandasmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not for my bub

I find this formula to be quite frothy when you shake it. This can tend to give bub a bit of gas. She also doesn't seem to love the taste of it. I know other people that use it on their babies - so maybe it is just mine!

Purchased in March 2019.

Baby Formulas

Find out how Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink compares to other Baby Formulas

Mrs A

Mrs AMelbourne

Good but hard to find recently

My son loved this formula. The only formula he liked when we were making the transition from breastmilk to formula. But they are suddenly hard to find. I googled and found out that they are making some changes to it. We didn't even know we could have prepared better. Had to switch my son to a different formula

Lauren

LaurenAlbany Creek

Bit Expensive

I chose to use this formula for one of my sons as I liked the idea that it was made in Australia. It was an average formula, froths alot when shaken. A bit on the expensive side and now I've found other formulas made here, I no longer buy this product.

Vina

VinaBrisbane

it is too hard to buy

To be honest,it is very very very hard to buy 。every step 3 milk powder is often out of stock,such as A2,bubs……but Bellamy is a little easier than any other milk powder。I think the supermarket should increase the supply so that more people can buy the milk powder,and it will not be so many people angry who can't get milk powder

Good quality!

This is really a good product, easy to prepare. I found almost all Asian baby like it’s taste which might be with less strong flavour? But not quite sure about the reason as I will not taste that anyway....... I would like to recommend this to my friends, although it’s not always available on shelves.

Amber23

Amber23Gold coast

Was great she didnt have any trouble adaptjng

My daughter Took to it very easy, when we changed quite quickly from another. We did not have any issues. She seemed to like it along, some times if we had no milk I'd use a little for my coffee also... I didn't notice the difference but my codfees are strong

Constipation & Not Drinking the entire bottle issues

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has experienced constipation with Grass Fed formula and if your babies are drinking the entire bottle every feed? My son is 6 weeks old and since changing the formula in the last 2 weeks he doesn't seem to finish his milk almost every time. He always leaves at least 30-40ml. I give him 120ml every feed but only drinks 80ml. Also he does a poo every second day which causes a lot of discomfort.

Nardia D.Bellamy's Organic
Baby Formulas

It is good but...

I breastfed to my bub until 10m before switch to the formula. The first thing I like about this formula is not too sweet than the other and its Organic. Its easy to dissolve too. However my girl didnt like the smell of it and she has constipation when drink it. The smell of poo poo is very stinky too. When I stop the formula my girl back to normal.

Nardia D.Bellamy's Organic
missSydney

missSydneySydney

The best toddler formula available

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

Jennifer L.

Jennifer L.asked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, Bellamy..my daughter turns 2 years old this Sept.. Can I have bellamy steps 4 if the steps 3 faces shortage problem? My daughter adapt well in bellamy series since from born. Solid food is taken everyday.. Asking frm malaysia❤️

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your enquiry. Whilst the nutrient levels differ, step 4 can be consumed for children over the age of 12 months and is well tolerated. One to two serves are recommended per day in addition to a wide varied diet.
I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to contact us with further questions!

Kind regards,

Yiyiyiya

Yiyiyiyaasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

My girl has been drinking since 1yrs old and she is 6yrs old now. May I know stage 3 is designed for how old of the children? Thanks

Hi there!
Step 3 is designed for 12 months plus. We have a junior milk drink (Step 4) that is designed for 3 years plus! Our Toddler Milk and our Junior Milk is not a formula or a principle source of nutrition. It is a supplementary milk drink that contains additional vitamins and minerals and should form part of a varied solid diet that includes; vegetables, fruits, whole grains, meats and dairy products. Whether you choose to give your toddler our Toddler Milk can depend on what their existing diet consists of. If your toddler’s diet consists of lots of foods including dairy products such as milk, cheese and yoghurt then you may not need to use our Toddler Milk. If your toddler is not eating a variety of foods and is a little fussy then our Toddler Milk is a great product to add to their diet and provides lots of vitamins and minerals.

Tan YY

Tan YYasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, I'm Tan from Malaysia. My son is currently 3 years 2 months old, he has been on bellamy step 3 since 1 year old, can I continue step 3 instead of step 4 as no much supplier for step 4 in Singapore and Malaysia?

Hi Tan,

This is perfectly fine. Our Step 3 and 4 drinks are merely supplement drinks. Children at this age group should be receiving adequate nutrition from a well balanced diet. Using Step 3 at this age will be of no concern to you or your child.

Kind regards,