Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

• Breastfed Child Yes (1) · No (4)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (3) · No (2)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (1) · No (4)
Hayden L

Hayden LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My daughter like it very much.

My daughter started drinking bellamy's organic milk powder when she was 3-month old. It's been 2 years, she like it very much. Not any side effects or reaction during the days she having the formula. However, it was easy to experience shortage in the supermarket made me headache.

Purchased in August 2019 for $27.00.

gassy

the milk powder doesn’t dissolve completely when i shake it many times. when i fed my baby i was shocked to see a huge ball of lump powder that wasn’t dissolved :( it creates too much bubbles when i shake thus caused my baby to have collic problem and she has developed skin issues like rashes.

Purchased in December 2019 for $39.00.

Breastfed ChildNo

MonitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Question about omega 3 tuna fish oil added

I would like to know about the new formula with addition of DHA omega 3's and GOS prebiotics. On the tin it indicated the omega 3 is from tuna fish oil. I have read a lot about fish oil especially tuna containing high in mercury.

Purchased in June 2019 for $30.00.

Breastfed ChildNo
Monita

Thank you for your response. Can you please advise me what type of tuna fish oil are added on the Bellamy formula? Any certificate to prove that there is no mercury? Thank you

Hi there,
The DHA oil is extracted from Tuna. Tuna cannot be certified organic although Bellamy’s Organic endeavours to source tuna from farms that use ethical and sustainable methods from the most purest waters around the world.

Baby Formulas

Find out how Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink compares to other Baby Formulas

amandasm

amandasmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not for my bub

I find this formula to be quite frothy when you shake it. This can tend to give bub a bit of gas. She also doesn't seem to love the taste of it. I know other people that use it on their babies - so maybe it is just mine!

Purchased in March 2019.

willamau0

willamau0Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good item, very popular

This item is very good, which is organic baby formula. My son loves this flavor. Bought this baby formula many times. Recommend. If you wanna choose some organic baby formula this is your best choice.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for $28.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

We are so pleased to hear and thank you for the fantastic feedback :)

Mrs A

Mrs AMelbourne

Good but hard to find recently

My son loved this formula. The only formula he liked when we were making the transition from breastmilk to formula. But they are suddenly hard to find. I googled and found out that they are making some changes to it. We didn't even know we could have prepared better. Had to switch my son to a different formula

Alan H

Alan HAU

good stuff

As far as formula goes this one is pretty decent price wise. Many others we had issues with and some just came up not long after feed time. It might be just the quality or something that is in those other ones but we have never had problems with this one.

heichai

heichaisydney

the only organic powder

Hi this is the very best one you can find in the market, it taste good, and no too expensive.
not too hard to fine from the supermarket of woolworhts or in coles, sometimes even can be purchased from chemistwarehouse.
the whole family love this product so much thank you

Harry Boy

Harry BoyPerth

good but hard to get

I dont know why this bloody forumla is always out of stock at coles and woolies. All the bloody asians buying it up and selling online for $50-100
Makes me angry that they csn do that but anyway the formula itself has always well suited for my son, hes 18 months and loves it.

petk

petkPerth

Good

The first milk powder that the baby eats for 13 months, afraid that the mother's milk is not enough to eat at the same time, looking at the baby's grumbling mouth to eat milk, the taste should be good! and I hope this brand will help my baby grow up.

Ang

AngZetland

Very good

The formula is very easy to prepare for my baby at any time. I added one spoon with 50ml water. It dissolves very quickly. And my baby loves it very much! I didn’t noticed any side effects in my baby so far. Very happy with the formula, reasonable price and good quality.

Lauren

LaurenAlbany Creek

Bit Expensive

I chose to use this formula for one of my sons as I liked the idea that it was made in Australia. It was an average formula, froths alot when shaken. A bit on the expensive side and now I've found other formulas made here, I no longer buy this product.

Rita

RitaNewcastle

excellent alternative milk power

The formula is very easy to prepare. it is very easy to resolve in the water. Basically, you add a couple of spoon of milk powder to the bottle and then add some 70-80 degree water, shake it and it is done. It has milk fragrance, no additional sugar. It is good for the baby as well. My baby loves it and up to know, I didn't notice any side effects. It is a good alternative to breast milk.

Sue

Sue

Really good

This formula is easy to prepare, my baby loved it and there were absolutely no side effects other than me getting addicted to it while making it for my baby !

After 13 months my bub started being extremely fussy about all the foods she was rating and that meant that she would on days be very dry. For some reason normal milk din't spplral to her. This product was a life saver !

Joyce Y

Joyce YMelbourne

Good Bellamy Good Baby

Bellamy baby formula is easy to prepare at any time. I choose it for my daughter because it is organic food. I think it may better for baby's development. My daughter loves it very much,she always smile when she drink the formula. But my baby sometimes had a little bit constipation after drink the Bellamy. But every baby is different,I recommend Bellamy a good choice for baby.

BoscoJack

BoscoJackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with this formula

Eri

EriCairns

FUSSY bubs

My son was fussy with his tastebuds and trying four brand names it was organic was the fifth try..As close to bland mothers milk as possible this product satisfied tastebuds and hunger pains and cries.He liked it from day one and I've gotten the rest I needed from six months of breastfeeding

Vian

VianSydney

This is Great!

I chose bellamy because it says is organic and i think that's healthy for him. It smells good and tastes light and my kid enjoys it a lot! The only problem is that I can not really get it often. Most of the time depends on luck. 2 cans per time seems reasonable!

It's good!

Bellamy is easy to prepare and kid likes it. Bellamy is organic formula that why I choose it. It is so simple for me, 1 spoon makes 50ml warm water. For the little kid it is yummy yummy. I think it is my best choices for my kid. thanks all the staffs who work at Bellamy company.

Yoyo

YoyoMelbourne

It's a great product but hard to buy.

Lots of people recommended it to me as a best substitute for breast milk and I really like the organic factor. So I gave it a try. The baby didn't make a fuss about the switch and he adapted himself quickly. A little bit constipation for a short time was expected from the milk switch but it's really hard to buy from supermarkets like coles and woolworths.

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

Jennifer L.

Jennifer L.asked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, Bellamy..my daughter turns 2 years old this Sept.. Can I have bellamy steps 4 if the steps 3 faces shortage problem? My daughter adapt well in bellamy series since from born. Solid food is taken everyday.. Asking frm malaysia❤️

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your enquiry. Whilst the nutrient levels differ, step 4 can be consumed for children over the age of 12 months and is well tolerated. One to two serves are recommended per day in addition to a wide varied diet.
I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to contact us with further questions!

Kind regards,

Yiyiyiya

Yiyiyiyaasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

My girl has been drinking since 1yrs old and she is 6yrs old now. May I know stage 3 is designed for how old of the children? Thanks

Hi there!
Step 3 is designed for 12 months plus. We have a junior milk drink (Step 4) that is designed for 3 years plus! Our Toddler Milk and our Junior Milk is not a formula or a principle source of nutrition. It is a supplementary milk drink that contains additional vitamins and minerals and should form part of a varied solid diet that includes; vegetables, fruits, whole grains, meats and dairy products. Whether you choose to give your toddler our Toddler Milk can depend on what their existing diet consists of. If your toddler’s diet consists of lots of foods including dairy products such as milk, cheese and yoghurt then you may not need to use our Toddler Milk. If your toddler is not eating a variety of foods and is a little fussy then our Toddler Milk is a great product to add to their diet and provides lots of vitamins and minerals.

Tan YY

Tan YYasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, I'm Tan from Malaysia. My son is currently 3 years 2 months old, he has been on bellamy step 3 since 1 year old, can I continue step 3 instead of step 4 as no much supplier for step 4 in Singapore and Malaysia?

Hi Tan,

This is perfectly fine. Our Step 3 and 4 drinks are merely supplement drinks. Children at this age group should be receiving adequate nutrition from a well balanced diet. Using Step 3 at this age will be of no concern to you or your child.

Kind regards,