Listing monitored by Bellamy's Organic

4.1
  • Breastfed Child Yes (2) · No (6)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (8) · No
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (1) · No (7)
Tanvir
TanvirSydney, NSW

Perfect formula to introduce a child without concerning any tummy issue...

The formula was easy to prepare with the easy to handle scoop and the design of the tin. Kids shows no side effects after drinking that very fist time. Definitely I will recommend anyone who wants to try organic product.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for such lovely feedback!

Mumma bear
Mumma bearSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE LOVE LOVE

My son had colic after I stopped breastfeeding him we used a different formula and it was horrible but he took to Bellamys so well ! It was a perfect transition after breastfeeding !, it seemed to settle him and he was sleeping longer and bringing up his wind just like when I was breastfeeding him !, we still use this milk to this day and he’s 19 months absolutely love it !

Purchased for $30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for such a positive review!

Other Baby Formulas

Hayden L
Hayden LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My daughter like it very much.

My daughter started drinking bellamy's organic milk powder when she was 3-month old. It's been 2 years, she like it very much. Not any side effects or reaction during the days she having the formula. However, it was easy to experience shortage in the supermarket made me headache.

Purchased in August 2019 for $27.00.

Baby Formulas

Find out how Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink compares to other Baby Formulas

Оля В.
Оля В.

Love, love, love!

This baby formula is the best. Having 3 kids and all of them been drinking starting from Stage 1. After trying numerous number of high quality baby formulas Bellamy's is the only one that my kids would love drink. No allergy reaction, no bloating, no other side affects.

Purchased at Coles.

Breastfed Child Yes
Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

We are glad you and your little ones are loving Bellamy's!

Mubin
MubinSydney, NSW

Easy on tummy

My Lo is loving it been on this formula since he was three months. Definitely a good choice for the baby formula. But it’s out of stock most of the time so had to stock up for a month every time we find it anywhere

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
amandasm
amandasmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not for my bub

I find this formula to be quite frothy when you shake it. This can tend to give bub a bit of gas. She also doesn't seem to love the taste of it. I know other people that use it on their babies - so maybe it is just mine!

Purchased in March 2019.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Michael J.
Michael J.Sydney, NSW

The Best Australia has to offer

This is an amazing product. Organic and with DHA so you can rest comfortably knowing your child is getting everything required to grow and thrive. My Children have always loved the taste of the Bellamy range.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $28.00.

willamau0
willamau0Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good item, very popular

This item is very good, which is organic baby formula. My son loves this flavor. Bought this baby formula many times. Recommend. If you wanna choose some organic baby formula this is your best choice.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for $28.00.

Breastfed Child Yes
Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

We are so pleased to hear and thank you for the fantastic feedback :)

Other Baby Formulas

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.asked
Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, Bellamy..my daughter turns 2 years old this Sept.. Can I have bellamy steps 4 if the steps 3 faces shortage problem? My daughter adapt well in bellamy series since from born. Solid food is taken everyday.. Asking frm malaysia❤️

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your enquiry. Whilst the nutrient levels differ, step 4 can be consumed for children over the age of 12 months and is well tolerated. One to two serves are recommended per day in addition to a wide varied diet.
I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to contact us with further questions!

Yiyiyiya
Yiyiyiyaasked
Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

My girl has been drinking since 1yrs old and she is 6yrs old now. May I know stage 3 is designed for how old of the children? Thanks

Hi there!
Step 3 is designed for 12 months plus. We have a junior milk drink (Step 4) that is designed for 3 years plus! Our Toddler Milk and our Junior Milk is not a formula or a principle source of nutrition. It is a supplementary milk drink that contains additional vitamins and minerals and should form part of a varied solid diet that includes; vegetables, fruits, whole grains, meats and dairy products. Whether you choose to give your toddler our Toddler Milk can depend on what their existing diet consists of. If your toddler’s diet consists of lots of foods including dairy products such as milk, cheese and yoghurt then you may not need to use our Toddler Milk. If your toddler is not eating a variety of foods and is a little fussy then our Toddler Milk is a great product to add to their diet and provides lots of vitamins and minerals.

Tan YY
Tan YYasked
Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, I'm Tan from Malaysia. My son is currently 3 years 2 months old, he has been on bellamy step 3 since 1 year old, can I continue step 3 instead of step 4 as no much supplier for step 4 in Singapore and Malaysia?

Hi Tan,

This is perfectly fine. Our Step 3 and 4 drinks are merely supplement drinks. Children at this age group should be receiving adequate nutrition from a well balanced diet. Using Step 3 at this age will be of no concern to you or your child.

See all Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink questions