Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink (page 2 of 4)

• Breastfed Child Yes (1) · No (4)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (3) · No (2)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (1) · No (4)
BoscoJack

BoscoJackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with this formula

Eri

EriCairns

FUSSY bubs

My son was fussy with his tastebuds and trying four brand names it was organic was the fifth try..As close to bland mothers milk as possible this product satisfied tastebuds and hunger pains and cries.He liked it from day one and I've gotten the rest I needed from six months of breastfeeding

Vian

VianSydney

This is Great!

I chose bellamy because it says is organic and i think that's healthy for him. It smells good and tastes light and my kid enjoys it a lot! The only problem is that I can not really get it often. Most of the time depends on luck. 2 cans per time seems reasonable!

Baby Formulas

Find out how Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink compares to other Baby Formulas

It's good!

Bellamy is easy to prepare and kid likes it. Bellamy is organic formula that why I choose it. It is so simple for me, 1 spoon makes 50ml warm water. For the little kid it is yummy yummy. I think it is my best choices for my kid. thanks all the staffs who work at Bellamy company.

Yoyo

YoyoMelbourne

It's a great product but hard to buy.

Lots of people recommended it to me as a best substitute for breast milk and I really like the organic factor. So I gave it a try. The baby didn't make a fuss about the switch and he adapted himself quickly. A little bit constipation for a short time was expected from the milk switch but it's really hard to buy from supermarkets like coles and woolworths.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
lemonsunrise

lemonsunrise

Great formula for 2 kids

I have used this formula for both my boys as I found it to be easy to make (no clumping) and they both loved it. I have not noticed any side affects with either of them. One thing is this sometimes is quite hard to get as they often sell out in the supermarkets and chemists.

Vince

VinceSydney

Kaby loves it but its very thick compared to breast Milk and it worries me.

Vina

VinaBrisbane

it is too hard to buy

To be honest,it is very very very hard to buy 。every step 3 milk powder is often out of stock,such as A2,bubs……but Bellamy is a little easier than any other milk powder。I think the supermarket should increase the supply so that more people can buy the milk powder,and it will not be so many people angry who can't get milk powder

good for baby but price no.friendly now

the point of this formula is organic. my first baby is feed by this. ay that time it is only $17. but now is cost about 28. this formula is easy to prepared and it fit lot of baby. some formula may affect baby digest.system. this formula.is.very.gentel. but one down.side is.this.formula is.now.hard to find.in super.market.

Aileen

AileenMascot, NSW

Popular brand in Asia

It smells good and attractive. It tastes less strong than products of other brand and is very popular in Asia. It is easy to prepare and dissolves well. I bought it as gift to my friend's daughter in Hong Kong when the girl switch from stage 2 (of other brand) to stage 3 of Bellamy. She says the transition went smoothly and her daughter loves it.

Good quality!

This is really a good product, easy to prepare. I found almost all Asian baby like it’s taste which might be with less strong flavour? But not quite sure about the reason as I will not taste that anyway....... I would like to recommend this to my friends, although it’s not always available on shelves.

Amanda

AmandaSydney

Perfect solution for my toddler

There is nothing special about preparing this formula, just followed the instructions on the tin. I always mix it with boiled lukewarm water and then warm it up to just above room temperature. My baby likes the taste of Bellamy's and I like it because it is Organic and it is healthy for the baby. It is gentle on my baby's tummy and never had any problems with digestion. I hope they keep supplying it in my local supermarket as I am planning to give it to my toddler at least for another 6 months!

Maria

Maria

My son loved it but he didn't digest it well

This formula is so easy to prepare. My baby enjoyed Bellamy's since he was born. We tried different brands and he was not digesting them well, but with Bellamy's he never had a spew. When he turned one I bought the step 3 formula and he started to spew every time he had a bottle. I"m not sure if it was a coincidence or if the step 3 was very different from step 2 and 1 and didn't adjust with him.

Srikantha

SrikanthaSydney

Worth a try!

I started my baby after 12 months and he likes the taste. I tried a few different formulas and my baby seems to prefer Bellamy's. I like that is is Organic and so many nutrients in it. IT is easy to digest and my baby's tummy is happy and healthy. I would recommend this formula as a follow-on for Stage 3.

Bekklee

BekkleeRockhampton

Perfect!!

I started my 6 month old old this, it was an easy transition and she loves it! She is now 18 months old and continues to drink it!! It's easy to prepare at a good price, and gentle on little tummies! I find this formula easy to buy and is found in all chemist/ supermarkets

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

Jennifer L.

Jennifer L.asked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, Bellamy..my daughter turns 2 years old this Sept.. Can I have bellamy steps 4 if the steps 3 faces shortage problem? My daughter adapt well in bellamy series since from born. Solid food is taken everyday.. Asking frm malaysia❤️

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your enquiry. Whilst the nutrient levels differ, step 4 can be consumed for children over the age of 12 months and is well tolerated. One to two serves are recommended per day in addition to a wide varied diet.
I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to contact us with further questions!

Kind regards,

Yiyiyiya

Yiyiyiyaasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

My girl has been drinking since 1yrs old and she is 6yrs old now. May I know stage 3 is designed for how old of the children? Thanks

Hi there!
Step 3 is designed for 12 months plus. We have a junior milk drink (Step 4) that is designed for 3 years plus! Our Toddler Milk and our Junior Milk is not a formula or a principle source of nutrition. It is a supplementary milk drink that contains additional vitamins and minerals and should form part of a varied solid diet that includes; vegetables, fruits, whole grains, meats and dairy products. Whether you choose to give your toddler our Toddler Milk can depend on what their existing diet consists of. If your toddler’s diet consists of lots of foods including dairy products such as milk, cheese and yoghurt then you may not need to use our Toddler Milk. If your toddler is not eating a variety of foods and is a little fussy then our Toddler Milk is a great product to add to their diet and provides lots of vitamins and minerals.

Tan YY

Tan YYasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, I'm Tan from Malaysia. My son is currently 3 years 2 months old, he has been on bellamy step 3 since 1 year old, can I continue step 3 instead of step 4 as no much supplier for step 4 in Singapore and Malaysia?

Hi Tan,

This is perfectly fine. Our Step 3 and 4 drinks are merely supplement drinks. Children at this age group should be receiving adequate nutrition from a well balanced diet. Using Step 3 at this age will be of no concern to you or your child.

Kind regards,