Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink (page 3 of 4)

• Breastfed Child Yes (1) · No (4)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (3) · No (2)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (1) · No (4)
Amber23
Amber23Gold coast

Was great she didnt have any trouble adaptjng

My daughter Took to it very easy, when we changed quite quickly from another. We did not have any issues. She seemed to like it along, some times if we had no milk I'd use a little for my coffee also... I didn't notice the difference but my codfees are strong

Maksym
MaksymMosman

Good taste

My baby get used to another baby formula but I decided to try Bellamy's Organic formula too just to compare. I have to say that it is really very tasty and my daughter liked it. I prefer organic products and this one includes many vitamins and minerals as well. But bad thing is that prepared formula has lots of small bubbles of air. It looks that they don't harm to her stomach but still it disturbs me (other formulas never had that)

Shell
ShellGold Coast

love it

no problems with giving this drink to my son. he loves his bottles and finishes them all. only thing is that it is quite expensive compared to other toddler drink formulas and i was considering changing but if something works then why change it right? 200 mls to 4 scoops.. easy to prepare and stocked in most supermarkets

Baby Formulas

Find out how Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink compares to other Baby Formulas

Scott S
Scott SPerth

Decent

Wanted to try a organic milk for my daughter and she has no problem with it lol. Bit expensive so I will pick it up when it's on sale every month as they last quite a bit. Only problem I have found is that certain supermarkets have either stopped selling them or they or sold out so it's sometimes hard to find.

Constipation & Not Drinking the entire bottle issues

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has experienced constipation with Grass Fed formula and if your babies are drinking the entire bottle every feed? My son is 6 weeks old and since changing the formula in the last 2 weeks he doesn't seem to finish his milk almost every time. He always leaves at least 30-40ml. I give him 120ml every feed but only drinks 80ml. Also he does a poo every second day which causes a lot of discomfort.

Nardia D.Bellamy's Organic

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
LB
LBBRISBANE

my son loves it

I bought this as my 2 year old son who is really fussy with his food and i was worried about his nutrition. I give him a bottle before bed every night and he loves the taste. The reason for 4 instead of 5 is that the product is pretty expensive

Samuelprophet
SamuelprophetAU

This an affordable baby formula.

This formula is very healthy for our baby,because it is organic product,which means there is no nasty stuff.It is very easy to prepare,the powder can be dissolved into water easily.our baby likes it so much,because it seems very tasty to him,there is no side effect in my baby,I will keep buying this product!

My baby like it

My baby loves it. It's organic product with a natural baby formula aroma, but sometimes it's difficult to get it.the price goes up quickly.
It's good for the baby which is over 12 months.

Ellie
Ellie

Baby like to drink it

This formula is very easy to prepare cuz it is easy to dissovled without much bubble. That made me feel good. And it tasted better than many other baby brands formula. The only problem i think it may make me do not want to keep try is there seems no DHA within it. So i have to add it to my baby by myself. it is not very convenient for the new mother

pripoco
pripocoBrisbane

Good one but my girl doesn't enjoy it..

It is very easy to prepare if you exactly follow the instructions on the tin. The smell is plain comparing to other brands. I think because it is a organic one. Sadly, my girl doesn't seem to enjoy it.So we use it for baking finally.But every child has their preference so it doesn't mean this product is not good. Finally we using it for baking cakes and whole family enjoy it!

Nardia D.Bellamy's Organic

This brand is quit good for the children

It's easy to prepare and it won't add much fat;
My daughter enjoyed this milk when she was 2 years old. Her weight was in the normal level. She got fat when she had other brands. Now in the supermarket, we can buy it easier because it is full of storage these days.

Kiki
Kiki

It's good

I helped my friend to buy it as their kid like it. They think it is very easy to prepare as they can do it in seconds, their baby also likes it as when the baby drinks milk from other brands, she is more likely to refuse to drink or drink just a bit. No negative stuff found yet.

Nigel
NigelSydney

very unique organic baby formula

We think Bellamy is very unique baby formula which is organic, however, it is a little too sweet which I think it may not be suitable for babies. It is excellent that the they are very easily to find from the supermarkets and I do not need to be afraid of shortage.

Morphinx
MorphinxSydney, NSW

Trustworthy Brand and Decent Availability

Since baby formula makes a steady diet for young kids trying to source any sought after brands from the supermarket may be a headache. This brand seems to have secured a good supply which makes the grocery run for the little ones more enjoyable. Quality wise this seems to be going pretty well with the little ones I feed them with but this could vary from baby to baby.

Gary Tong
Gary TongBlackburn North

Good to have

It looks like the other formulas are not easy to be purchased everywhere but finally it ended up that the Bellamy's formula is so beloved by the kid and it is just easy enough to be prepare. And it advertised that the formula is the most natural one in the market.

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.asked
Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, Bellamy..my daughter turns 2 years old this Sept.. Can I have bellamy steps 4 if the steps 3 faces shortage problem? My daughter adapt well in bellamy series since from born. Solid food is taken everyday.. Asking frm malaysia❤️

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your enquiry. Whilst the nutrient levels differ, step 4 can be consumed for children over the age of 12 months and is well tolerated. One to two serves are recommended per day in addition to a wide varied diet.
I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to contact us with further questions!

Kind regards,

Yiyiyiya
Yiyiyiyaasked
Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

My girl has been drinking since 1yrs old and she is 6yrs old now. May I know stage 3 is designed for how old of the children? Thanks

Hi there!
Step 3 is designed for 12 months plus. We have a junior milk drink (Step 4) that is designed for 3 years plus! Our Toddler Milk and our Junior Milk is not a formula or a principle source of nutrition. It is a supplementary milk drink that contains additional vitamins and minerals and should form part of a varied solid diet that includes; vegetables, fruits, whole grains, meats and dairy products. Whether you choose to give your toddler our Toddler Milk can depend on what their existing diet consists of. If your toddler’s diet consists of lots of foods including dairy products such as milk, cheese and yoghurt then you may not need to use our Toddler Milk. If your toddler is not eating a variety of foods and is a little fussy then our Toddler Milk is a great product to add to their diet and provides lots of vitamins and minerals.

Tan YY
Tan YYasked
Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, I'm Tan from Malaysia. My son is currently 3 years 2 months old, he has been on bellamy step 3 since 1 year old, can I continue step 3 instead of step 4 as no much supplier for step 4 in Singapore and Malaysia?

Hi Tan,

This is perfectly fine. Our Step 3 and 4 drinks are merely supplement drinks. Children at this age group should be receiving adequate nutrition from a well balanced diet. Using Step 3 at this age will be of no concern to you or your child.

Kind regards,