Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

• Breastfed Child Yes (2) · No (5)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (7) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0) · No (7)
Tanvir

TanvirSydney, NSW

Perfect formula to introduce a child without concerning any tummy issue...

The formula was easy to prepare with the easy to handle scoop and the design of the tin. Kids shows no side effects after drinking that very fist time. Definitely I will recommend anyone who wants to try organic product.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for such lovely feedback!

Mumma bear

Mumma bearSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE LOVE LOVE

My son had colic after I stopped breastfeeding him we used a different formula and it was horrible but he took to Bellamys so well ! It was a perfect transition after breastfeeding !, it seemed to settle him and he was sleeping longer and bringing up his wind just like when I was breastfeeding him !, we still use this milk to this day and he’s 19 months absolutely love it !

Purchased for $30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for such a positive review!

Hayden L

Hayden LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My daughter like it very much.

My daughter started drinking bellamy's organic milk powder when she was 3-month old. It's been 2 years, she like it very much. Not any side effects or reaction during the days she having the formula. However, it was easy to experience shortage in the supermarket made me headache.

Purchased in August 2019 for $27.00.

Baby Formulas

Find out how Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink compares to other Baby Formulas

Оля В.

Оля В.

Love, love, love!

This baby formula is the best. Having 3 kids and all of them been drinking starting from Stage 1. After trying numerous number of high quality baby formulas Bellamy's is the only one that my kids would love drink. No allergy reaction, no bloating, no other side affects.

Purchased at Coles.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

We are glad you and your little ones are loving Bellamy's!

Mubin

MubinSydney, NSW

Easy on tummy

My Lo is loving it been on this formula since he was three months. Definitely a good choice for the baby formula. But it’s out of stock most of the time so had to stock up for a month every time we find it anywhere

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ale M.

Ale M.Sydney, NSW

Formula for success!

It was easy to transition from breastmilk and onto this Bellamy’s formula. Bub seems to love this and has not had any side effects from drinking this. It’s easy to prepare.

Purchased in May 2019.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Fantastic feedback!! Thank you so much, and all the best with your little one.

Michael J.

Michael J.Sydney, NSW

The Best Australia has to offer

This is an amazing product. Organic and with DHA so you can rest comfortably knowing your child is getting everything required to grow and thrive. My Children have always loved the taste of the Bellamy range.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $28.00.

willamau0

willamau0Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good item, very popular

This item is very good, which is organic baby formula. My son loves this flavor. Bought this baby formula many times. Recommend. If you wanna choose some organic baby formula this is your best choice.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for $28.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

We are so pleased to hear and thank you for the fantastic feedback :)

BK09

BK09

Why the fish oil? It was great but not now

My son had severe reflux, he was mixed fed formula and BM. We tried all other formulas and they just made things worst. Bellamy's was to rescue!
But lately, the new formulation with added fish oil is not helping. On the hunt for new formulas

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for $28.00.

Maryh

MaryhMelbourne

Too good to quit

Great formula. Tastes so good my 9 year old child still drinks it. She doesn't drink anything except formula and water. Given all the nutrients it contains, it can't hurt I guess. She's even taller than her elder sister who is 1.5 years older. She's also the healthiest one in the family. She's never been sick. But even a common cold. Could it be the nutrients? I don't know but I'll keep her on it for as long as she wants!

Daniel

Daniel

It’s great.

Have been using this for a while. Easy prepare and the baby likes it, got used to it without any issues. Use a tin a week or thereabouts, I guess another good thing about this brand is that it is very well distributed in Australia at any supermarket or even at Chemist Warehouse.

Sam

SamNsw

My son love it, easy transition to toddler formula

I bought this product because my friend suggested me, my son love it, it is organic , so make me happy to offer him this without any regret, no side effects, affordable price, easy to find in Coles, Woolworths & most of pharmacies, I would recommend this product to all families trying to switch from breast feed or any other formula.

Alan H

Alan HAU

good stuff

As far as formula goes this one is pretty decent price wise. Many others we had issues with and some just came up not long after feed time. It might be just the quality or something that is in those other ones but we have never had problems with this one.

heichai

heichaisydney

the only organic powder

Hi this is the very best one you can find in the market, it taste good, and no too expensive.
not too hard to fine from the supermarket of woolworhts or in coles, sometimes even can be purchased from chemistwarehouse.
the whole family love this product so much thank you

Harry Boy

Harry BoyPerth

good but hard to get

I dont know why this bloody forumla is always out of stock at coles and woolies. All the bloody asians buying it up and selling online for $50-100
Makes me angry that they csn do that but anyway the formula itself has always well suited for my son, hes 18 months and loves it.

aboutu

aboutuAttadale

Can't live without it

The child likes this brand of milk powder very much, and has bought other milk powder before, the taste is too sweet, the child does not like, unintentionally saw this milk powder's evaluation to decide to buy to try, the taste is light, very good suits the baby to drink, now the baby is away from this milk powder simply cannot survive.

hay

hayBaldivis

Rich in amino acids

You know, there's a lot of people to drink around here, and my baby is going to have to give it to him, and I'm going to give it to him, and I hear it's got a lot of amino acids in it, and it's good stuff, this is a good thing ah, can kiss human body, let baby gut smooth.

petk

petkPerth

Good

The first milk powder that the baby eats for 13 months, afraid that the mother's milk is not enough to eat at the same time, looking at the baby's grumbling mouth to eat milk, the taste should be good! and I hope this brand will help my baby grow up.

keepinsilence

keepinsilenceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

this is very good

it is easy to prepare, not too expensive and will always in stock in most of the supper market.
My son loves this baby formula and can not live without it.
this is organic product so it is worth trusted.
I would recom this to my friends who have babies.

Ang

AngZetland

Very good

The formula is very easy to prepare for my baby at any time. I added one spoon with 50ml water. It dissolves very quickly. And my baby loves it very much! I didn’t noticed any side effects in my baby so far. Very happy with the formula, reasonable price and good quality.

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

Jennifer L.

Jennifer L.asked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, Bellamy..my daughter turns 2 years old this Sept.. Can I have bellamy steps 4 if the steps 3 faces shortage problem? My daughter adapt well in bellamy series since from born. Solid food is taken everyday.. Asking frm malaysia❤️

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your enquiry. Whilst the nutrient levels differ, step 4 can be consumed for children over the age of 12 months and is well tolerated. One to two serves are recommended per day in addition to a wide varied diet.
I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to contact us with further questions!

Yiyiyiya

Yiyiyiyaasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

My girl has been drinking since 1yrs old and she is 6yrs old now. May I know stage 3 is designed for how old of the children? Thanks

Hi there!
Step 3 is designed for 12 months plus. We have a junior milk drink (Step 4) that is designed for 3 years plus! Our Toddler Milk and our Junior Milk is not a formula or a principle source of nutrition. It is a supplementary milk drink that contains additional vitamins and minerals and should form part of a varied solid diet that includes; vegetables, fruits, whole grains, meats and dairy products. Whether you choose to give your toddler our Toddler Milk can depend on what their existing diet consists of. If your toddler’s diet consists of lots of foods including dairy products such as milk, cheese and yoghurt then you may not need to use our Toddler Milk. If your toddler is not eating a variety of foods and is a little fussy then our Toddler Milk is a great product to add to their diet and provides lots of vitamins and minerals.

Tan YY

Tan YYasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, I'm Tan from Malaysia. My son is currently 3 years 2 months old, he has been on bellamy step 3 since 1 year old, can I continue step 3 instead of step 4 as no much supplier for step 4 in Singapore and Malaysia?

Hi Tan,

This is perfectly fine. Our Step 3 and 4 drinks are merely supplement drinks. Children at this age group should be receiving adequate nutrition from a well balanced diet. Using Step 3 at this age will be of no concern to you or your child.

See all Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink questions