Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink (page 2 of 3)

• Breastfed Child Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (2) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0) · No (2)
Maria

Maria

My son loved it but he didn't digest it well

This formula is so easy to prepare. My baby enjoyed Bellamy's since he was born. We tried different brands and he was not digesting them well, but with Bellamy's he never had a spew. When he turned one I bought the step 3 formula and he started to spew every time he had a bottle. I"m not sure if it was a coincidence or if the step 3 was very different from step 2 and 1 and didn't adjust with him.

Srikantha

SrikanthaSydney

Worth a try!

I started my baby after 12 months and he likes the taste. I tried a few different formulas and my baby seems to prefer Bellamy's. I like that is is Organic and so many nutrients in it. IT is easy to digest and my baby's tummy is happy and healthy. I would recommend this formula as a follow-on for Stage 3.

Bekklee

BekkleeRockhampton

Perfect!!

I started my 6 month old old this, it was an easy transition and she loves it! She is now 18 months old and continues to drink it!! It's easy to prepare at a good price, and gentle on little tummies! I find this formula easy to buy and is found in all chemist/ supermarkets

Baby Formulas

Find out how Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink compares to other Baby Formulas

Maksym

MaksymMosman

Good taste

My baby get used to another baby formula but I decided to try Bellamy's Organic formula too just to compare. I have to say that it is really very tasty and my daughter liked it. I prefer organic products and this one includes many vitamins and minerals as well. But bad thing is that prepared formula has lots of small bubbles of air. It looks that they don't harm to her stomach but still it disturbs me (other formulas never had that)

Shell

ShellGold Coast

love it

no problems with giving this drink to my son. he loves his bottles and finishes them all. only thing is that it is quite expensive compared to other toddler drink formulas and i was considering changing but if something works then why change it right? 200 mls to 4 scoops.. easy to prepare and stocked in most supermarkets

Scott S

Scott SPerth

Decent

Wanted to try a organic milk for my daughter and she has no problem with it lol. Bit expensive so I will pick it up when it's on sale every month as they last quite a bit. Only problem I have found is that certain supermarkets have either stopped selling them or they or sold out so it's sometimes hard to find.

LB

LBBRISBANE

my son loves it

I bought this as my 2 year old son who is really fussy with his food and i was worried about his nutrition. I give him a bottle before bed every night and he loves the taste. The reason for 4 instead of 5 is that the product is pretty expensive

Samuelprophet

SamuelprophetAU

This an affordable baby formula.

This formula is very healthy for our baby,because it is organic product,which means there is no nasty stuff.It is very easy to prepare,the powder can be dissolved into water easily.our baby likes it so much,because it seems very tasty to him,there is no side effect in my baby,I will keep buying this product!

My baby like it

My baby loves it. It's organic product with a natural baby formula aroma, but sometimes it's difficult to get it.the price goes up quickly.
It's good for the baby which is over 12 months.

Ellie

Ellie

Baby like to drink it

This formula is very easy to prepare cuz it is easy to dissovled without much bubble. That made me feel good. And it tasted better than many other baby brands formula. The only problem i think it may make me do not want to keep try is there seems no DHA within it. So i have to add it to my baby by myself. it is not very convenient for the new mother

pripoco

pripocoBrisbane

Good one but my girl doesn't enjoy it..

It is very easy to prepare if you exactly follow the instructions on the tin. The smell is plain comparing to other brands. I think because it is a organic one. Sadly, my girl doesn't seem to enjoy it.So we use it for baking finally.But every child has their preference so it doesn't mean this product is not good. Finally we using it for baking cakes and whole family enjoy it!

Nardia D.Bellamy's Organic

This brand is quit good for the children

It's easy to prepare and it won't add much fat;
My daughter enjoyed this milk when she was 2 years old. Her weight was in the normal level. She got fat when she had other brands. Now in the supermarket, we can buy it easier because it is full of storage these days.

Kiki

Kiki

It's good

I helped my friend to buy it as their kid like it. They think it is very easy to prepare as they can do it in seconds, their baby also likes it as when the baby drinks milk from other brands, she is more likely to refuse to drink or drink just a bit. No negative stuff found yet.

Nigel

NigelSydney

very unique organic baby formula

We think Bellamy is very unique baby formula which is organic, however, it is a little too sweet which I think it may not be suitable for babies. It is excellent that the they are very easily to find from the supermarkets and I do not need to be afraid of shortage.

Morphinx

MorphinxSydney, NSW

Trustworthy Brand and Decent Availability

Since baby formula makes a steady diet for young kids trying to source any sought after brands from the supermarket may be a headache. This brand seems to have secured a good supply which makes the grocery run for the little ones more enjoyable. Quality wise this seems to be going pretty well with the little ones I feed them with but this could vary from baby to baby.

Gary Tong

Gary TongBlackburn North

Good to have

It looks like the other formulas are not easy to be purchased everywhere but finally it ended up that the Bellamy's formula is so beloved by the kid and it is just easy enough to be prepare. And it advertised that the formula is the most natural one in the market.

Lia

LiaPerth

GOOD CHOICE

I tried Bellamy formula since my baby went out from hospital. My baby like it and happy with that. She enjoyed her milk till now. I tried bellamy step 1,2 and now 3 (toddler). But i am still breastfeeding till now, and use formula milk 1-2 a day. Overall i happy with bellamy, cause my baby like it, i never change with other brands. Maybe for my second child i will try other's brand to compare it

William Li

William LiSydney

Great formula milk

Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink is very easy to prepare as it dissolve in warm water without any difficulties and does not leave powder lumps on side or bottom of the bottle. Our baby seem to be enjoying it and always look forward to drink formula milk daily

GpassPilbara, WA

Good all round milk drink

It's easy to mix, our toddler really looks forward to his milk drink. This is very evident when we say time for a bottle, his face lights up and he will run to where the bottle are kept. He will then proceed to stand there and wait for his drink of milk. We found Bellamy's when he was quite young, it seemed easy for him to keep down and he seemed to like it, this is why we have stay with the product as he has grown.
We are expecting again and will continue with the Bellamy milk for our new one.

No worries Nardia,
Regards G & K Pass

Saran

Saransydney

Love this product

My daughter liked Bellamy stage1 and toddler formula. She was not constipated and loved it because of organic.
Costly but most of other formulas are the same cost but this is organic and suited my DD.She enjoyed drinking bellamy's formula i haven't tried much with other formulas. Now my DD drinks whole Cows milk and bellamy's made it easier since it was almost more natural.

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

Jennifer L.

Jennifer L.asked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, Bellamy..my daughter turns 2 years old this Sept.. Can I have bellamy steps 4 if the steps 3 faces shortage problem? My daughter adapt well in bellamy series since from born. Solid food is taken everyday.. Asking frm malaysia❤️

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your enquiry. Whilst the nutrient levels differ, step 4 can be consumed for children over the age of 12 months and is well tolerated. One to two serves are recommended per day in addition to a wide varied diet.
I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to contact us with further questions!

Kind regards,

Yiyiyiya

Yiyiyiyaasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

My girl has been drinking since 1yrs old and she is 6yrs old now. May I know stage 3 is designed for how old of the children? Thanks

Hi there!
Step 3 is designed for 12 months plus. We have a junior milk drink (Step 4) that is designed for 3 years plus! Our Toddler Milk and our Junior Milk is not a formula or a principle source of nutrition. It is a supplementary milk drink that contains additional vitamins and minerals and should form part of a varied solid diet that includes; vegetables, fruits, whole grains, meats and dairy products. Whether you choose to give your toddler our Toddler Milk can depend on what their existing diet consists of. If your toddler’s diet consists of lots of foods including dairy products such as milk, cheese and yoghurt then you may not need to use our Toddler Milk. If your toddler is not eating a variety of foods and is a little fussy then our Toddler Milk is a great product to add to their diet and provides lots of vitamins and minerals.

Tan YY

Tan YYasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, I'm Tan from Malaysia. My son is currently 3 years 2 months old, he has been on bellamy step 3 since 1 year old, can I continue step 3 instead of step 4 as no much supplier for step 4 in Singapore and Malaysia?

Hi Tan,

This is perfectly fine. Our Step 3 and 4 drinks are merely supplement drinks. Children at this age group should be receiving adequate nutrition from a well balanced diet. Using Step 3 at this age will be of no concern to you or your child.

Kind regards,