Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink (page 2 of 4)

• Breastfed Child Yes (1) · No (4)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (5) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0) · No (5)
Anastacia O

Anastacia Osydney

The formula i trust for my baby

It's easy to prepare, 4 scoops make 200 mL and it dissolves even in cold water. My little one enjoys the taste as much as breast milk. It is easy on my little one's tummy with no gassiness, tummy trouble or smelly poo which was experienced with other formula brands. I buy them directly from Bellamy's online store.

Gabe K

Gabe KPerth

Child loves this product. Does everything I want it to.

Formula is very easy to prepare, seems to dissolve a bit better than other formulas we have tried (still need the correct temperature though).
My toddler enjoys it, which is great. Looks forward to it every morning.
No side effects noticed.
Also tried the 1 and 2 products and they works well too

Yoha

Yoha

Good for baby

This is easy to prepare. No additions and no other things. This is the only oganic todder I know. it has a small and easy taste. It smells like water. So it is easy for baby to accept. I bought it as gift to my friend's daughter who ate different brand. She loves it.

Baby Formulas

Find out how Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink compares to other Baby Formulas

Angie

AngiePerth

The Best Formula ever

My 19 months old daughter like it so much, easy to prepare, not sweet at all, and the important thing it is organic product. I give her since a newborn, she enjoys every step (1,2 and now 3). Not side effect at all, will do again for my second child

james

jamescity

organic good

i have two kids both use this brand formula, I think it is good for them. Kids like it. also organic is more healthy and more green in my mind. hope it is more good and more kids like it. no bad tasty,no bad smelling, good to have it for kids

jimmy

jimmy

organic and yummy

best formula ever! My little one started this brand since newborn and until now, I have to say this is very easy to prepare and taste great, just follow the instruction and organic formula is healthy and safe, I think we wouldn't try anything else because we love it !

Perfect product

My 19 month toddler seems to like this product a lot. It is easy to prepare. The instruction says 200ml per meal, and sometimes she’d cry to ask for more. Guess the taste is good for babies? No side effects have ever been found since the use of the stage 2 formula when she’s 10 months old. ni side effect to transferring from stage 2 to 3 either.

Cloye

Cloye

This is great

It is easy to prepare, my baby like it very much, I ave three children and everyone loved it, they never change to other brand, they like its taste and enjoy it! ithink it’s taste like mum’s milk, so they like it so much and they do not want to change

Edison C

Edison CAU

Best formula from tazzie

This is the best formula we have been trying for our son. We did try other brand but the baby didn't like it and the poo colour didn't seem very good as well. After we tried Bellamy formula, everything change. The baby love it and the poo colour is good which meant the baby is getting the nutritions he needs. Give it a try and I believe your baby will love it.

YaZ

YaZCanberra

No complaints

Been buying this formula for my nephew for a while now. I heard he absolutely loves it and drinks it at every meal. The only complaint is that this formula is quite popular and often in short supply. This was especially true during the Christmas season where almost no supermarkets had stock.

Deb

Deb

Best milk powder

Best milk powder bought of all times! Love it is organic and contains good ingredients for toddler and babies. Bought for my nephew and now using it for my own baby. Price has gone up so much though, from $15 to $28.still happy to buy this compared to other brands

Elmer

ElmerMelbourne

Perfect for baby/toddler who’s got eczema!

My son had a severe eczema When he was 6mons but when we used this forMula he never had any allergy (imagined from 6mons to 2.5 yr old) l.

I must say this is not hard to prepare and my son really enjoy the taste.

Such a good product!!! Thanks

Silent Enigma

Silent EnigmaBris

Also Organic, what more can you ask for?

Does not clump in the bottle as some of the others I use some times do. Also organic which is wonderful, not to many lay claim to that! Is another one he calls "yummy" so tastes great and is good for him, what more could you ask for? And readily available from Coles.

Melissa

Melissa

Wouldn’t try anything else!

This formula is the best one yet! Both of my children have had it. My 11 month old is currently on it and she is thriving well. She hardly has much food she is a bit fussy but I give her this formula every 3-4 hours and she loves it! It’s easy to prepare and dissolves well in the bottle with no lumps! I always recommend this formula for my friends with babies!

Nay

NayCanberra

Been a staple since birth

Very easy to prepare although it does froth up a bit. The tin and scoop are easy and convenient to use.
My little one started Bellamy’s since newborn and used all the way through. He switched to cows milk after the toddler milk but will happily drink this if it’s ever offered to him.
No side affects ever noticed while using the formula and little one always slept great having this.

A++++

Great product & very reasonable in pricing considering its an organic product!! Very easy to use, always shakes well & doesnt clag like other formulas!! Our baby boy has taken to it very well since day one & cannot get enough of it!! Thank you very much Bellamy's organic milk!!

Diogo

Diogo

Delicious

Easy to prepare and very healthy I loved it Easy to prepare and very healthy I loved it, product has excellent consistency and you can prepare in minutes, just perfect. The taste and texture are also excellent. It is also ideal for those who live a daily life.. Perfect. See you

Kasey and Kodie

Kasey and KodieQueensland, 4670

Amazing for weight gain!

My son had a milk protein allergy and was on Aptamil allerpro up until 12 months and our pead suggested to try cows milk to see if he has a reaction. His stomach couldn’t handle it so i looked into toddler formulas researching every nutritional aspect of them and Bellamy’s was the best nutritionally by far compared to others. My son weighed 8.7kg and gained 300g in less than two weeks which is a lot for a one year old! He loves the taste and has been amazing to us he is so much happier and fulfilled highly recommend

Nic_1979

Nic_1979Glenmore Park, NSW

Can't fault it, Mr 21months loves it

Can't fault this formula, Mr 21 Months loves it, he has been having Bellamy's since my milk dried up when he was 4 months old, I've always found it easy to prepare & most importantly my little guy has always taken it without fuss.... I was told this is a good brand (although very expensive compared to others) but I wanted to give my little guy the best start in life.

Ina

InaAustralia

Great option

I used this as drinking alternative to standard milk with little nutrients. This is one of the few toddler formula low in sugar. It's easy to prepare, shakes well into water when both warm and cold, although warm makes it froth. Toddler loves it and has no side effects from the formula.

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

Jennifer L.

Jennifer L.asked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, Bellamy..my daughter turns 2 years old this Sept.. Can I have bellamy steps 4 if the steps 3 faces shortage problem? My daughter adapt well in bellamy series since from born. Solid food is taken everyday.. Asking frm malaysia❤️

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your enquiry. Whilst the nutrient levels differ, step 4 can be consumed for children over the age of 12 months and is well tolerated. One to two serves are recommended per day in addition to a wide varied diet.
I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to contact us with further questions!

Kind regards,

Yiyiyiya

Yiyiyiyaasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

My girl has been drinking since 1yrs old and she is 6yrs old now. May I know stage 3 is designed for how old of the children? Thanks

Hi there!
Step 3 is designed for 12 months plus. We have a junior milk drink (Step 4) that is designed for 3 years plus! Our Toddler Milk and our Junior Milk is not a formula or a principle source of nutrition. It is a supplementary milk drink that contains additional vitamins and minerals and should form part of a varied solid diet that includes; vegetables, fruits, whole grains, meats and dairy products. Whether you choose to give your toddler our Toddler Milk can depend on what their existing diet consists of. If your toddler’s diet consists of lots of foods including dairy products such as milk, cheese and yoghurt then you may not need to use our Toddler Milk. If your toddler is not eating a variety of foods and is a little fussy then our Toddler Milk is a great product to add to their diet and provides lots of vitamins and minerals.

Tan YY

Tan YYasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, I'm Tan from Malaysia. My son is currently 3 years 2 months old, he has been on bellamy step 3 since 1 year old, can I continue step 3 instead of step 4 as no much supplier for step 4 in Singapore and Malaysia?

Hi Tan,

This is perfectly fine. Our Step 3 and 4 drinks are merely supplement drinks. Children at this age group should be receiving adequate nutrition from a well balanced diet. Using Step 3 at this age will be of no concern to you or your child.

Kind regards,