Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink (page 3 of 4)

• Breastfed Child Yes (1) · No (4)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (5) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0) · No (5)
shweta

shwetaMelbourne

Best one available in market!

I have used NAN, Aptamil for my little one & he had alot of issues with Aptamil. NAN was good but was very gassy & his poo would have weird colors & extremely dirty smell. I switched to Bellamy's when he was 7 months & since then haven't thought of switching. He is now 20 months & slowly going towards a2 milk. I simply LOVE this product. His poo is now normal color, no gas problems & horrible smelling poos since i switched!

Dom

Dom

My babies loved it

Easy to prepare, my baby always loved it and it's an affordable price point. The only issue is that sometimes it can be difficult to find when it sells out in stores. My baby used to get bad wind from other formulas but never from Bellamy's organic. Highly recommend to any parent!

Shannon

Shannon

Easy transition from breast milk

Once my breast feeding jouney (more like a car crash!) and pumping ended, this organic formula made me feel so much better about moving on to the next step. My daughter did not experience any stomach upsets and has grown to the 30th percentile while having this - miraculous for a little one born below the charts!

Baby Formulas

Find out how Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink compares to other Baby Formulas

Micemeat

MicemeatHobart, TAS

Used the hole way through with my little man!

Organic really seemed the best choice at the time and would tend to agree now after him going so well on it!, has slightly more sugar then other formula however he seemed to be best on bellamy's. supply is funny at times either overstocked or understocked, so I buy on sale two lots every time in need.

Either way has been an excellent product for him at least.

MonkeyBaby

MonkeyBabyPerth, WA

Good I think?

Ummmm I don't drink baby milk so I can only speak on behalf of my daughter LOL

Formula is easy to prepare and I like how it has a scoop and a space to level off the formula from the scoop to make it even 1 spoon.

My daughter seems to enjoy it for the last 1.5yrs until recently but I think it's because she's growing out of the milk.

In the past, my son used to drink another brand and we used to give to our daughter but she didn't like it.

We do not see/notice any side effects however I noticed with baby formula, each babies react to it different according to comments from others.

We have had no issues with it thus far and suggest it and I believe this formula is made in Australia compared to others?

ROD

ROD

My baby loves it!

This formula is easy to prepare. My 2 year old boy is still having it. He seems enjoying the formula although we try to give him normal milk. We had tried some other brands before but this seems to be his favorite. Also, we skipped step 2 and jumped from Step 1 to Step 3 straightaway.

Ashleigh

Ashleigh

Great Organic Baby Formula

Bellamy's Organic step 3 formula is fantastic.
I'm a first time mother and Bellamy's was my choice of baby formula.
I started my little one one Bellamy's at 4 months old.
Now my little one is 16 months and we still use Bellamy's Formula.
My little one loves it. So no complaints!! A great organic product!!

Mihaela Claudia

Mihaela ClaudiaToowoomba

Great formula ☺

Love Bellamys i recomend it to all my mummy friends, it is a little more pricey but so totally worth it, my toddler loves it, it's easy to prepare mixes really well and I love that it is not loaded with sugar and ingredients that shouldn't be in there like many other formulas out there!

Bela L

Bela LBrisbane

A good follow-on supplement

While strictly speaking, toddler formula isn't necessary, it's something I've used to bolster my children's nutritional intake as it's got additional vitamins and minerals that you wouldn't find in regular milk. It's easy to prepare and my toddler enjoys a bottle before bed each night. I chose this product over other brands because it is organic and, to my mind, less inclined to have contaminates that might come from non-organic ingredients.

Kent

KentGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent baby product for my kids

Very easy to mix it with water with suitable temperature, she likes it very much and every time she grabs the bottle and not let it go. We started the formula from step 3 (before we feed her breast milk), we have tried a few different brand of the step 3 formula, so far from my observation, she likes this product the best and so far no any side effect appears.

Mary M

Mary M

Easy to digest.

If you are looking for a formula that is easy to digest Bellamy is the best choice. The baby likes its flavor comparing to other brands probably because it is organic and doesn't have too much added-in nutrition. It tastes less sweet than other brand too. No side effect since we switched to Bellamy. The price is a bit higher than other popular brands.

Ivan

Ivanmelbourne

good product but sometimes short of supply

good product but sometimes short of supply. in shortage i need to find some replacement or go many different stores. expect more stocks to be available. easy to stir and kids like it. would be my 1st priority to buy. was originally introduced by my friend. before that i used to buy a2.

My boy has it every day

It's very easy to prepare, and easy to reheat. My 2yrs old have it twice a day and there is no problem at all. My toddler enjoys it all the time and always drinks it to fall asleep. He asks 'more' after finish one drink. The powder is easy to dissolve.

Bella

BellaCanberra

This is perfect

It is very easy to prepare, my baby enjoys it, this is his favourite. We tried the A2, he doesn't like it, we tried Nan, he doesn't like it. For s26 he got rash very often, this is the best. There is no side effect for my baby at least

This is perfect

I have bought this product for several times for my friends. There is no bad feedback from them and they just keep purchasing this for a long time. I think I will recommend this formula to those people who is trying to find a good baby formula for the baby.

Ada

AdaSydney

Great

My baby love it. It's organic product with a nature baby formula aroma. My baby is on great health condition
We been used this product for 2 years, this product is great and with a fair price price . I will put little bit down of drinking milk level around summer time

Organic

The best thing is it is organic. Suit for the baby who is 1-2 years old. Baies love it and it is easy to be prepare.Bu they have quantity limitation now. Four per customer per week. Hope the factory and improve their tenichal and make it more easy to buy one.

Stefanie Li

Stefanie LiMelbourne

Very good dryer, quick, liter and easy to use

My baby loves this product very much. No side effects, easy to prepare and wash after drinking. My son loves this and drinks every day. I am very happy with this product and definite will repurchase this. Never have trouble finding it , can easily find the products in Woolworth or Coles

dman

dmanVictoria

Excellent product

Lil Bub loves this formula. Easy to prepare (soluble in like warm water). Never have trouble finding it (Coles, Woolies or chemist warehouse). No side effects (such as bloating) and extremely happy it's never been part of any recall or the more recent issues with sharp particles scandal. Not quite sure about the whole organic been better claim, but definitely sits well with my lil one.

Simon

Simon

The only formula my son will drink

We tried literally hundreds of dollars worth of formulas and this is the only one my son will drink. Started with the Step 1 product when he was 6 months (breast fed until then) and he was breast fed until 15 months with no issues going between the formula and milk.

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

Jennifer L.

Jennifer L.asked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, Bellamy..my daughter turns 2 years old this Sept.. Can I have bellamy steps 4 if the steps 3 faces shortage problem? My daughter adapt well in bellamy series since from born. Solid food is taken everyday.. Asking frm malaysia❤️

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your enquiry. Whilst the nutrient levels differ, step 4 can be consumed for children over the age of 12 months and is well tolerated. One to two serves are recommended per day in addition to a wide varied diet.
I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to contact us with further questions!

Kind regards,

Yiyiyiya

Yiyiyiyaasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

My girl has been drinking since 1yrs old and she is 6yrs old now. May I know stage 3 is designed for how old of the children? Thanks

Hi there!
Step 3 is designed for 12 months plus. We have a junior milk drink (Step 4) that is designed for 3 years plus! Our Toddler Milk and our Junior Milk is not a formula or a principle source of nutrition. It is a supplementary milk drink that contains additional vitamins and minerals and should form part of a varied solid diet that includes; vegetables, fruits, whole grains, meats and dairy products. Whether you choose to give your toddler our Toddler Milk can depend on what their existing diet consists of. If your toddler’s diet consists of lots of foods including dairy products such as milk, cheese and yoghurt then you may not need to use our Toddler Milk. If your toddler is not eating a variety of foods and is a little fussy then our Toddler Milk is a great product to add to their diet and provides lots of vitamins and minerals.

Tan YY

Tan YYasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, I'm Tan from Malaysia. My son is currently 3 years 2 months old, he has been on bellamy step 3 since 1 year old, can I continue step 3 instead of step 4 as no much supplier for step 4 in Singapore and Malaysia?

Hi Tan,

This is perfectly fine. Our Step 3 and 4 drinks are merely supplement drinks. Children at this age group should be receiving adequate nutrition from a well balanced diet. Using Step 3 at this age will be of no concern to you or your child.

Kind regards,