Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink (page 4 of 4)

• Breastfed Child Yes (1) · No (4)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (5) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0) · No (5)
Stefanie

Stefanie

Very good product ! My son likes this baby formula so much!

Very easy to prepare and wash after drinking. My son loves this and enjoy to drink every day, doesn't feel any problems. I'm very satisfied with this product and every week I brought from their supermarket. Highly recommended this product to babies from 12 months. Will continue buying this product.

Heather Wood

Heather WoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Baby's Best is Bellamy's

My children had Bellamy's from birth and loved it. It's healthy, nutritious and organic! They each had the Step3 drink until they were 4. Being vegetarian it ensured they were given all the minerals and vitamins they needed. My kids are strong healthy kids thanks to Bellamy's. Simply The Best!

Carla

CarlaItaly

Great Product!

It is a great milk drink and it is very easy to prepare. My kids love the taste. It is vegetarian and it has nutrients that are necessary for kids. There has been no problem or side effects of any kind till date. It is affordable and also organic .

Baby Formulas

Find out how Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink compares to other Baby Formulas

Jenstar

JenstarShellharbour

My toddler loves this after a nice bath

This milk drink is Very easy to prepare. my toddler enjoys it after her dinner and bath time. It's a great way to relax and wind down after a usual busy day.
I haven't noticed any side effects to using this milk drink, but it's a great way to ensure my daughter is getting a decent serve of Dairy in each day (especially if I forget to offer yoghurt or cheese during the day!).

Ashe

AsheSydney

A wonderful milk drink for a fussy toddler!

This is a lovely formula that my son enjoyed drinking. He was breastfed for a long time so was very fussy about what he would drink. At 18 months he went on a bit of a food strike at dinner time so I was delighted to find an all round nutritious drink to fill up his belly & give him important vitamins. Being a breastfeeding mother it was important for me to find something healthy & organic for him that didn't constipate him or upset his tummy in any way. Thank you Bellamy's!

Anna

AnnaHervey Bay

The only formula I trust

This formula is the best I've found. My toddler loves it and rarely leaves any behind. It mixes really well. There's been no problems with an upset tummy or constipation like with other formulas. I love that it's certified organic so there's no risk of nasty GMOs. I feel safe giving this to my little one and I would be lost without it.

Love it!

My baby is still being breastfed and she definitely knows what she likes and doesn't like. She really loves this drink! I chose it because it's organic and because it had such great reviews online. I like the fact that it's organic and I think it is reasonably priced. Can't go wrong with this milk!

Thankyou ballamy"s organic

My daughter has had digestive problems with all formulas I have tried, organic step 3 was recommended and its great.

ExcellentPerth

Delicious drink for toddlers!

My Daughter just turn 1 and she is mother feed bub and She dnt eat much so today i bought her this drink and gave her in cold water as she loves all her drink in cold water we dnt belive touchwood she finshed it completly

Ski77

Ski77Gold Coast

Best in the market

My 1 year old loves the taste of this formula and never had any problems from it. The formula can be found in your local supermarket store (e.g Coles) now which is handy and they are reasonably priced $18. It can be a little frothy but that is about it.
Organic and can be found in your local supermarket plus reasonaly priced
None

Val34

Val34Cairns

Very happy with this product!

mumof11

mumof11wollongong

bellamys organic

I had to substitute feed my so at 7 months, after trying numerous formulas that made him sick or constipated i found bellamys.
i loved that it was all organic and for $22 a tin $17.50 for toddler it was a great price.
unfortunately i have not been able to find it in any supermarket for the last 2 weeks and have had to buy a different brand.
organic did not make bub sick or constipated
Hard to find, impossible the last two weeks.

StephanieValerie

StephanieValerieAU

Love it!

Started this formula when my daughter turned 1. She loves the taste and we always get an empty bottle afterwards. It dissolves easily, no lumps, and metallic smell but it gets quite bubbly when mixed. No constipation. It's reasonably priced for organic. When not on sale, it's around $22 per can but I got them for $17.50 when Coles had them on sale. Highly recommended!
100% organic and Australian.
Doesn't come in try before you buy sachets.

avabg
avabg

I have just started my little man on this (age 13months) and he loves it! it's good to read positive reviews :)

pinkdawn

pinkdawnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My son loves it

Started using this when DS turned 1
No constipation and is easy to mix up with room temperature water
You can get it on sale for $15 a tin at toys r us
This doesn't contain omega 3 which is the only reason we switched formula because I feel that it's a very important ingredient
Affordable, organic
No omega 3

savannahp

savannahpAU

The perfect formula, it's organic!!!

Dianacarla

DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

I won't drink regular milk because of the hormones and antibiotics, so why would I give regular formula to my kids? I think this gives parents better peace of mind, if I hadn't been able to breastfeed I would have used the Bellamy's line for the first and second steps as well.
Organic, nice tasting and was a great supplement for my first son who was such a picky eater. You don't have to special order it, you can find it at woolies and some pharmacies.
Its more expensive than other formulas, but to be honest I think its a great price for an organic product.

swindy

swindySydney, NSW

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

Jennifer L.

Jennifer L.asked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, Bellamy..my daughter turns 2 years old this Sept.. Can I have bellamy steps 4 if the steps 3 faces shortage problem? My daughter adapt well in bellamy series since from born. Solid food is taken everyday.. Asking frm malaysia❤️

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your enquiry. Whilst the nutrient levels differ, step 4 can be consumed for children over the age of 12 months and is well tolerated. One to two serves are recommended per day in addition to a wide varied diet.
I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to contact us with further questions!

Kind regards,

Yiyiyiya

Yiyiyiyaasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

My girl has been drinking since 1yrs old and she is 6yrs old now. May I know stage 3 is designed for how old of the children? Thanks

Hi there!
Step 3 is designed for 12 months plus. We have a junior milk drink (Step 4) that is designed for 3 years plus! Our Toddler Milk and our Junior Milk is not a formula or a principle source of nutrition. It is a supplementary milk drink that contains additional vitamins and minerals and should form part of a varied solid diet that includes; vegetables, fruits, whole grains, meats and dairy products. Whether you choose to give your toddler our Toddler Milk can depend on what their existing diet consists of. If your toddler’s diet consists of lots of foods including dairy products such as milk, cheese and yoghurt then you may not need to use our Toddler Milk. If your toddler is not eating a variety of foods and is a little fussy then our Toddler Milk is a great product to add to their diet and provides lots of vitamins and minerals.

Tan YY

Tan YYasked

Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Hi, I'm Tan from Malaysia. My son is currently 3 years 2 months old, he has been on bellamy step 3 since 1 year old, can I continue step 3 instead of step 4 as no much supplier for step 4 in Singapore and Malaysia?

Hi Tan,

This is perfectly fine. Our Step 3 and 4 drinks are merely supplement drinks. Children at this age group should be receiving adequate nutrition from a well balanced diet. Using Step 3 at this age will be of no concern to you or your child.

Kind regards,