3.5

• Breastfed Child Yes · No (59%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (91%) · No (9%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (27%) · No (73%)

Marco

Marco

Nice formula

Easy to prepare. Baby drinks with no problem and no side effects. A bit expensive but overall inline with the other organic formula price. I only have tried this formula so not sure about any other formula

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for A$30.00.

Olive

OliveHunter Region, NSW

Didn’t work well for my reflux bub.

Didn’t work well for my reflux bub. I loved the idea of this formula. But my reflux bub would bring up so much of this formula that it became a problem for us to continue. I tried calling Bellamys customer service to ask if there is a Bellamys ‘AR’ reflux formula, but the girl I spoke to was uninterested. Bellamys, please consider making a thicker ‘AR’ formula for reflux bubs!

Purchased in July 2019 for A$30.00.

Marnie Smith

Marnie SmithIllawarra, NSW

This was a life saver

Nothing agreed with my refluxey baby, but this formula was great, we tried so many and this was amazing. Sometimes found it hard to find in stock, so use to always try and keep a few extra tins at home.

Purchased in April 2018 at Woolworths for A$28.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for your feedback!

Brenno H.

Brenno H.Illawarra, NSW

Over priced

This formula was way over priced, my son was wanting more after every bottle, a non organic baby formula has the same nutritional value for a lesser price and seemed to keep my son more satisfied than buying the over priced Bellamy’s organic formula

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths.

MonitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Question about omega 3 tuna fish oil added

I would like to know about the new formula with addition of DHA omega 3's and GOS prebiotics. On the tin it indicated the omega 3 is from tuna fish oil. I have read a lot about fish oil especially tuna containing high in mercury.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$30.00.

Easy to PrepareNo
Monita

Thank you for your response. Can you please advise me what type of tuna fish oil are added on the Bellamy formula? Any certificate to prove that there is no mercury? Thank you

Hi there,
The DHA oil is extracted from Tuna. Tuna cannot be certified organic although Bellamy’s Organic endeavours to source tuna from farms that use ethical and sustainable methods from the most purest waters around the world.

Jackie23

Jackie23

My baby is very windy

I was recommended this product from a friend so I thought I would try, however ever since the transition to this formula my baby is windy and is very unsettled after every feed. I’ve been reading other comments to find that Bellamy’s Organics have changed their formula. We will be searching for another alternative.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for A$30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Great product but never available

I am a big fan of this formula but I am constantly fed up with it not being available and sold out. I am now switching my son to another formula as I can never get this.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$29.95.

Hi Jacqui,
We are sorry to hear that. We have a higher than usual demand for our products at this time at all of our major retailers. We do suggest purchasing online at www.bellamysorganic.com.au to avoid disappointment.

amandasm

amandasmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not for my bub

I find this formula to be quite frothy when you shake it. This can tend to give bub a bit of gas. She also doesn't seem to love the taste of it. I know other people that use it on their babies - so maybe it is just mine!

Purchased in March 2019.

Michael J.

Michael J.Sydney, NSW

The Best Australia has to offer

This is an amazing product. Organic and with DHA so you can rest comfortably knowing your child is getting everything required to grow and thrive. My Children have always loved the taste of the Bellamy range.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for A$28.00.

Constant diarrhea after changing to 0-6 months formula

My LO was striving when he was on your 0-12 months formula but when I have to transit him to 0-6 months as I found out that you will no longer produce 0-12 months. We have been trying to mix only 25% of the new formula with the old one and baby have been having diarrhea every since ... as per your suggestion we tried for 2 weeks and still baby situation hasn’t improve... it is very disheartening. I am trying to switch back to 0-12 months but afraid that I might not be able to get any new stock and now I am stuck with so many bottles of 0-6 and 6-12 :( ...

Purchased in February 2019 for A$54.90.

Jordan B.

Jordan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best formula I have tried.

After struggles with breastfeeding I put my baby on Bellamy’s Stage 1. She thrived and loved it however due to the high price we then put her on S26. After a nightmare month testing different formulas we are now back to Bellamy’s. The price is high but so worth it. Super easy to prepare and has never had a negative reaction on it.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for A$30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback :) we are so happy to hear

Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service and my no1 formula

I love bellamys formula, my baby is 2 weeks old and i am currently am using step 1 the new improved version. My baby is putting on weight nicely, easy to make, smells nice, he never throws up and no nasty bubbles in his belly that give him trouble. These were issues when my other bubs when i used s26. I also had a great customer service experience with the company as i bought the old version of step one that chemist warehouse was selling and bub didnt take to the change too well as we had only used the new version even though there are only slight differences so they offered to replace the 3 tins i bought as u cannot return formula. I thought that was amazing of them. Thanks bellamys.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$30.00.

LlydonK

LlydonKSydney, NSW

Excellent formula, worth giving a try

It is excellent for babies. It is smooth, creamy and most important of all, it is very easy to prepare. My babies never had any issues with this formula. It is really worth giving a try if you cannot find your favorite.

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles.

Lana

Lana

Excellent formula - used when switching from breastfeeding to formula, baby loved it instantly

Only 4 start due to the price on this formula, although this is a local brand, as I live in TAS and we still paying around $30, same price as mainland for some reason, although i believe it would be a bit more expensive to get the formula across to the mainland. Other than that, I used Bellamy's when switching from breastfeeding to formula and baby loved it, did not have any tummy issues and she enjoys the taste and she gulps the bottle down, we have already switched to step 3 and will still be using this formula.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for A$26.00.

Mrs K

Mrs KSouth East Queensland, QLD

My child’s best milk

This product made from cow milk. And my child only drank this milk when he was baby. And other product made his tummy sick and too much gas after dank milk. But this was nothing happen to him. And he drank this product from step1 to step 3 until he became 4years old. Price is little bit high than other product ,but organic and I think safer than other products.

Purchased in January 2009.

JadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

HORRIBLE FORMULA CHANGE

They have now changed their look and also the formula which they have added ARA DHA and its more yellow my child was in pain for few days no sleep. The ARA etc upset his tummy as I always went for Bellamy’s because they never added that crap in their formula now that they have I will not be buying or recommending it ever! Oh not to mention the nice $30 price tag on it now!

Purchased in February 2019 for A$30.00.

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

Angie

Angieasked

Step 2 Follow-on Formula

If my child has eczema, is this milk suitable for her? Or is it better she drinks fresh goat’s milk?

Dear Angie,
Thanks for your enquiry. Under 12 months of age, breast milk or infant formula should be the main source of nutrition. Fresh pasteurised milk can be given in small amounts with food.

Regarding use of Bellamy’s Organic Step 2 depends if food allergy is or isn’t the cause of the eczema for your little one. What has your baby’s doctor advised?

If food allergy isn’t the cause, removal of the food/s won’t reduce symptoms. However in some young infants with severe eczema, removal of certain food/s may result in better eczema control which should always be conducted under the supervision of a medical specialist.

Kind Regards,

Kristy M.

Kristy M.asked

Formula

What are the ingredients for Belamy's Organic Feed Thickener? Does it have Cow's Milk or Goats Milk?

sukhwinder s.
sukhwinder s.

Hi, it is 1 number for newborn,cow milk, thanks

Hi Kristy,
We actually don't manufacture a thickener. If you do have any questions about our products, please don't hesitate to send us an email to hello@bellamysorganic.com.au

Babyflynn

Babyflynnasked

Step 2 Follow-on Formula

Hello, ever since we switched to stage 2 last week my son has been waking up at night almost every hour either being hungry or just fussy. He is 6 months old and thought we change to stage 2 as we couldn’t find stage 1 in the supermarket anymore. Is it because stage 2 has less nutrients compare to stage 1? Thanks

Hi there,

Both Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula comprise of key macronutrients, vitamins and minerals to support the growing needs of an infant in their first year of life. Their fundamental difference is in the type of protein. Stage 1 Infant formula is a Whey protein dominant formula which is easier to digest. Stage 2 Follow on formula is a casein protein dominant formula which may take longer to digest and can create satiety in your baby, particularly as they commence on solid foods from around 6 months of age. In addition, an infant’s iron requirements increase from the age of 6 months. Our step 2 formula contains more iron than our step 1 formula to accommodate for this developmental requirement. Stage 1 Infant Formula now indicates 0-6 month age specification but can be used up to 12 months in line with Australian and New Zealand Food Standards Code. Parents and carers are able to choose which formula is designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of their child.

Stage 1 Infant Formula:
0-6months
Contains DHA Omega 3
Contains GOS prebiotics
Formulated to meet nutritional needs of a baby 0-6 months
Whey dominant formula: whey is a protein that is easy to digest, and gentle on the tiny tummy

Stage 2 Follow on Formula:
6-12 months
Contains DHA Omega 3
Contains GOS prebiotics
Formulated to meet nutritional needs of a baby 6-12 months
Casein dominant formula: Casein is a protein that takes longer to digest, and keeps a baby feeling fuller for longer

Anwen
Anwen

Hi bellamys, if you choose to continue using stage 1 up to 12 months, what are the dosage guidelines? Does it remain the same?

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Hi Anwen, unless advised otherwise by a health professional, it is recommended that at 6 months babies should transition to Step 2. Step 2 meets the nutritional requirements of this age group. The concentrations of vitamins and minerals differ in Step 2 and it is also a casein dominant formula. Moreover, our feeding table is available at www.bellamysorganic.com.au if you wish to view the preparation method of our different formulas.

Get an answer from our members and Bellamy's Organic representatives