4.1

• Breastfed Child Yes · No (62%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (88%) · No (13%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No (73%)
Ysabella Howard

Ysabella HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't cause my bub some tummy issues

I think I have a good share of good and fair experience with this formula. My baby has to transition to formula milk when she reached 8 months and this product didn't disappoint me. I noticed that her sleeping hours were longer and he is less fussy.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$39.99.

Mac

MacPerth, WA

Life changing.

Purchased for A$30.00.

He Y.

He Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty good baby formula if your child likes

My son was pretty picky on baby formulas, he could have various reactions (eg. diarrhea) after drinking the formulas he did not like, so it was difficult to choose a brand that had less side effects on him. Bellaym's organic baby formula was the one he enjoyed drinking for about half year, he did not have any side effects after drinking it, so it was a relief for us. This formula is as easy to prepare as other baby formula.

Purchased in December 2018.

Dear He Y.
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are very happy to hear you were able to find a product that suited your son.

Ayda95

Ayda95

Life Saver .... My daughters favourite.

Could have not trusted other brands as much as I trust this one ! used it since my daughter was born as I was not able to breast feed .... she still enjoys drinking it ! She is 11 months now. The team is absolutely fantastic and helpful I had called to see what I can do as my daughter was vomiting a lot after we moved on to can 2 they explained to me the reasons why and it’s ok for me to use number one till 12 months. We purchase their others products aswell and never had a issue.
I did try other brands of formula but my little one did not accept.
It’s also easy to prepare and you can reheat it which is awesome because that’s rare to find with formulas

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for A$30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Ayda, thank you for taking the time to place your review. We appreciate your kind words and delighted to hear your daughter is happy.
Jacqui

Product Review

Product ReviewSydney, NSW

Good product

The product is really good for my child. She likes the taste and never create any trouble to her stomach. The product is also easy to prepare. Definitely no side effect to my girl.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$28.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear your daughter is enjoying our product and appreciate your feedback.

Christina

ChristinaIllawarra, NSW

Worked great for colic!!

Switched from Nan Comfort to Bellamys Organic due to colic and constipation and there was an obvious difference within 24 hours!! Bellamys is more expensive but worth the money for our family.
Bellamys isn’t as smelly as other formula mixes and can be kept refrigerated and used within 24 hours if bub doesn’t drink it first go.
I’ve found it’s best to mix the formula with a knife or spoon in the bottle rather than shaking the bottle as it reduces the air bubbles in turn helping relieve gas.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$29.98.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

We are glad you and your little one are enjoying Bellamy's!

Hayden L

Hayden LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My daughter like it very much.

My daughter started drinking bellamy's organic milk powder when she was 3-month old. It's been 2 years, she like it very much. Not any side effects or reaction during the days she having the formula. However, it was easy to experience shortage in the supermarket made me headache.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$27.00.

gassy

the milk powder doesn’t dissolve completely when i shake it many times. when i fed my baby i was shocked to see a huge ball of lump powder that wasn’t dissolved :( it creates too much bubbles when i shake thus caused my baby to have collic problem and she has developed skin issues like rashes.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$39.00.

cazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The absolute worst customer service. Missing order and no one cares or bothers to call back

Purchased in February 2020 for A$90.00.

Hi there,
Could you leave us your mobile number or send us an email so we can follow up on your request?
Regards,

Nathanial Stengewis

Nathanial StengewisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Was good but now Chinese sell outs

This formula was good for our baby although it didn't help her constipation much. But at $32 a tin and now Chinese owned I wouldnt touch it ever again. There are better more budget friendly brands out there.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for A$32.00.

Fear F.

Fear F.South East Queensland, QLD

Baby loves it

Baby is bright and energetic , thanks Bellamy.it is organic which gives us assurance it is the best for our baby.She is older now but still loves it so she still gets a bottle of it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad to hear your little one enjoys Bellamy's Organic!

Mubin

MubinSydney, NSW

Easy on tummy

My Lo is loving it been on this formula since he was three months. Definitely a good choice for the baby formula. But it’s out of stock most of the time so had to stock up for a month every time we find it anywhere

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Jamie

Jamie

Chinese owned no more Australian

Other than ongoing supply issues, how can we trust Bellamy's anymore since they sold out to the Chinese. I spoke to a friend who is Chinese and he told me that even Chinese people won't trust Bellamy's after teh takeover by China. There was some signifncant share price manipulation before the take over which needs to be investigated.
Even Chinese people don't trust their chinese company that is why demand is growing towards A2 and other australian brands. Real shame Bellamy sold out their soul to China. China dairy companies are known for manipulating their products for the sake of profits. I will never trust Bellamy's anymore what a shame making the switch to Aussie or Swiss brands if you care for your baby

Purchased in January 2019 for A$35.00.

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent formula

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Australia for A$29.49.

Marco

Marco

Nice formula

Easy to prepare. Baby drinks with no problem and no side effects. A bit expensive but overall inline with the other organic formula price. I only have tried this formula so not sure about any other formula

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for A$30.00.

Marnie Smith

Marnie SmithIllawarra, NSW

This was a life saver

Nothing agreed with my refluxey baby, but this formula was great, we tried so many and this was amazing. Sometimes found it hard to find in stock, so use to always try and keep a few extra tins at home.

Purchased in April 2018 at Woolworths for A$28.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for your feedback!

MonitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Question about omega 3 tuna fish oil added

I would like to know about the new formula with addition of DHA omega 3's and GOS prebiotics. On the tin it indicated the omega 3 is from tuna fish oil. I have read a lot about fish oil especially tuna containing high in mercury.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$30.00.

Monita

Thank you for your response. Can you please advise me what type of tuna fish oil are added on the Bellamy formula? Any certificate to prove that there is no mercury? Thank you

Hi there,
The DHA oil is extracted from Tuna. Tuna cannot be certified organic although Bellamy’s Organic endeavours to source tuna from farms that use ethical and sustainable methods from the most purest waters around the world.

Great product but never available

I am a big fan of this formula but I am constantly fed up with it not being available and sold out. I am now switching my son to another formula as I can never get this.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$29.95.

Hi Jacqui,
We are sorry to hear that. We have a higher than usual demand for our products at this time at all of our major retailers. We do suggest purchasing online at www.bellamysorganic.com.au to avoid disappointment.

Michael J.

Michael J.Sydney, NSW

The Best Australia has to offer

This is an amazing product. Organic and with DHA so you can rest comfortably knowing your child is getting everything required to grow and thrive. My Children have always loved the taste of the Bellamy range.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for A$28.00.

Jordan B.

Jordan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best formula I have tried.

After struggles with breastfeeding I put my baby on Bellamy’s Stage 1. She thrived and loved it however due to the high price we then put her on S26. After a nightmare month testing different formulas we are now back to Bellamy’s. The price is high but so worth it. Super easy to prepare and has never had a negative reaction on it.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for A$30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback :) we are so happy to hear

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

Angie

Angieasked

Step 2 Follow-on Formula

If my child has eczema, is this milk suitable for her? Or is it better she drinks fresh goat’s milk?

Dear Angie,
Thanks for your enquiry. Under 12 months of age, breast milk or infant formula should be the main source of nutrition. Fresh pasteurised milk can be given in small amounts with food.

Regarding use of Bellamy’s Organic Step 2 depends if food allergy is or isn’t the cause of the eczema for your little one. What has your baby’s doctor advised?

If food allergy isn’t the cause, removal of the food/s won’t reduce symptoms. However in some young infants with severe eczema, removal of certain food/s may result in better eczema control which should always be conducted under the supervision of a medical specialist.

Kristy M.

Kristy M.asked

Formula

What are the ingredients for Belamy's Organic Feed Thickener? Does it have Cow's Milk or Goats Milk?

sukhwinder s.
sukhwinder s.

Hi, it is 1 number for newborn,cow milk, thanks

Hi Kristy,
We actually don't manufacture a thickener. If you do have any questions about our products, please don't hesitate to send us an email to hello@bellamysorganic.com.au

Babyflynn

Babyflynnasked

Step 2 Follow-on Formula

Hello, ever since we switched to stage 2 last week my son has been waking up at night almost every hour either being hungry or just fussy. He is 6 months old and thought we change to stage 2 as we couldn’t find stage 1 in the supermarket anymore. Is it because stage 2 has less nutrients compare to stage 1? Thanks

Hi there,

Both Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula comprise of key macronutrients, vitamins and minerals to support the growing needs of an infant in their first year of life. Their fundamental difference is in the type of protein. Stage 1 Infant formula is a Whey protein dominant formula which is easier to digest. Stage 2 Follow on formula is a casein protein dominant formula which may take longer to digest and can create satiety in your baby, particularly as they commence on solid foods from around 6 months of age. In addition, an infant’s iron requirements increase from the age of 6 months. Our step 2 formula contains more iron than our step 1 formula to accommodate for this developmental requirement. Stage 1 Infant Formula now indicates 0-6 month age specification but can be used up to 12 months in line with Australian and New Zealand Food Standards Code. Parents and carers are able to choose which formula is designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of their child.

Stage 1 Infant Formula:
0-6months
Contains DHA Omega 3
Contains GOS prebiotics
Formulated to meet nutritional needs of a baby 0-6 months
Whey dominant formula: whey is a protein that is easy to digest, and gentle on the tiny tummy

Stage 2 Follow on Formula:
6-12 months
Contains DHA Omega 3
Contains GOS prebiotics
Formulated to meet nutritional needs of a baby 6-12 months
Casein dominant formula: Casein is a protein that takes longer to digest, and keeps a baby feeling fuller for longer

Anwen
Anwen

Hi bellamys, if you choose to continue using stage 1 up to 12 months, what are the dosage guidelines? Does it remain the same?

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Hi Anwen, unless advised otherwise by a health professional, it is recommended that at 6 months babies should transition to Step 2. Step 2 meets the nutritional requirements of this age group. The concentrations of vitamins and minerals differ in Step 2 and it is also a casein dominant formula. Moreover, our feeding table is available at www.bellamysorganic.com.au if you wish to view the preparation method of our different formulas.

Get an answer from our members and Bellamy's Organic representatives