4.5

• Breastfed Child Yes (38%) · No
  • Easy to PrepareYes (93%) · No (7%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No (68%)
Оля В.

Оля В.

Love, love, love!

This baby formula is the best. Having 3 kids and all of them been drinking starting from Stage 1. After trying numerous number of high quality baby formulas Bellamy's is the only one that my kids would love drink. No allergy reaction, no bloating, no other side affects.

Purchased at Coles.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

We are glad you and your little ones are loving Bellamy's!

Haji

HajiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best formula milk for your loved one

Tried it first time for our new addition. He really loves it. There is no colic issue. Another benefit is that it doesn't sticks to the feeders and cleaning them is very easy.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$30.00.

Sam lang

Sam langSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

My little one love this. We have tried so many formulas as she has had reflux and this one has been the best for her stomach. The moment we started feeding her this she slept better and was over all happier. Thankyou. Its easy to prepare and dissolves perfect. The price i think is worth the nutrients.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for A$30.00.

Nicola W.

Nicola W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gentle on baby's gut

Bubs enjoys drinking this formula, i tried others when i ran out and couldn't get it at Coles & Woolies but she didn't like them. Best way I've found to get your hands on it, is to order online as it's also free delivery and same price as in shops.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$30.00.

Hi Nicola,
Thanks for your feedback, we're glad you and your bub are enjoying it!

Kendissa

Kendissa

SCAMMER

I purchased few formula from bellamy’s website because there’s nothing available in store. I was going to bring it for holiday. But because there was no update and took long time to arrive, I email ca and they agree to refund me once ghe item return back to sender. The item has been return back to them for long time but they never refund me. I tried to call their number but always busy and then hang up. I also emails them so many times but they ignore me. I was loyal customer and always use this from 1st child to 5th. But not anymore. I’m very disappointed with them. REFUND ME NOW...

Purchased at Website.

Easy to PrepareNo

Hi Kendissa,
Items that have been returned to sender usually take a bit of time before a refund can be issued. It usually takes around two weeks.

Simply the best!

No bad side effect on bub, she loves this formula.
I have done some research on baby formula and the ingredients of Bellamy's is very good, although I do wish it had higher DHA content, but at least they have add it now, as the old formula did not have it. I also love the way the formula powder milky smell, as opposed to some other baby formulas that smell weird.

In addition it is very easy to prepare, I dont even have to shake the bottle, I just need to slightly stir the bottle and the formula disolve beautifully

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$30.00.

gul

gulCanberra 2600, ACT

the best formula

the formula stage 2 ballast organic is i think the best. my baby only takes this coz i try all the other brand and even i tastes it my self and it’s i think the best in taste and liked by my baby . extremely happy. the worst thing i would say is that it’s so hard to find it in the store and u have to order it online .

Purchased in June 2019 for A$30.00.

Jess

Jess

Love the formula... however it's so hard to find..

I love the formula however have sadly had to switch as over the last 2 months it has Been so hard to find. I live in an inner melb superb where Coles, Woolworths and chemist warehouse are all out of stock. With a baby and a toddler it's so frustrating having to go to multiple places and still not find any. I know ordering online is an option however this is just not practical

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$29.00.

levin

levinSydney, NSW

a trusted brand for years

Use it for the first baby a few years ago and also suggested friends for this organic brand.
The baby likes it and we are happy too. I heard around it is difficult to buy while I order from their official website if lack of stock locally, easy.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for your feedback Levin!

Jacqui

JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loved it!

I always used this product for my daughter after she stopped breastfeeding and it always seemed to agree with her body, and was always easily available from the local chemist. I would buy this product again.

Purchased in January 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for you feedback Jacqui!

Nora M.

Nora M.Sydney, NSW

The Lifesaving Formula

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

snackpack

snackpackSydney, NSW

After refusing other formulas baby took this one

The Bellamy's infant formula was our saviour for daycare days. We tried other formulas before starting daycare for our exclusively breastfed baby and he didn't like them.
I must say that the Bellamy's formula is the best smelling from the ones we tried. It is easy to prepare and seemingly easily digested, never had any problems.

Purchased in January 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for A$28.00.

Saurabh B.

Saurabh B.Sydney, NSW

Good quality product

This was an excellent option for our little one when she was little. We even gave her number 2 and number 3 till end. She always enjoyed drinking with no side effects. It was very easy to prepare aswell.

Purchased in April 2017 at Coles.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Such lovely feedback- many thanks and we are so pleased your little one enjoys it

willamau0

willamau0Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good item, very popular

This item is very good, which is organic baby formula. My son loves this flavor. Bought this baby formula many times. Recommend. If you wanna choose some organic baby formula this is your best choice.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for A$28.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

We are so pleased to hear and thank you for the fantastic feedback :)

Pri

PriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s perfect love it

My daughter loves this formula. I started with -2 follow on .6 months plus.very easy from breastfeeding to formula.very simple measurement,1scoop in 60ml. Very reasonable qty to start with .very smooth .no bubbles and clumps.you don’t need to shake too much to mix. Worth spending money on it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

Angie

Angieasked

Step 2 Follow-on Formula

If my child has eczema, is this milk suitable for her? Or is it better she drinks fresh goat’s milk?

Dear Angie,
Thanks for your enquiry. Under 12 months of age, breast milk or infant formula should be the main source of nutrition. Fresh pasteurised milk can be given in small amounts with food.

Regarding use of Bellamy’s Organic Step 2 depends if food allergy is or isn’t the cause of the eczema for your little one. What has your baby’s doctor advised?

If food allergy isn’t the cause, removal of the food/s won’t reduce symptoms. However in some young infants with severe eczema, removal of certain food/s may result in better eczema control which should always be conducted under the supervision of a medical specialist.

Kind Regards,

Kristy M.

Kristy M.asked

Formula

What are the ingredients for Belamy's Organic Feed Thickener? Does it have Cow's Milk or Goats Milk?

sukhwinder s.
sukhwinder s.

Hi, it is 1 number for newborn,cow milk, thanks

Hi Kristy,
We actually don't manufacture a thickener. If you do have any questions about our products, please don't hesitate to send us an email to hello@bellamysorganic.com.au

Babyflynn

Babyflynnasked

Step 2 Follow-on Formula

Hello, ever since we switched to stage 2 last week my son has been waking up at night almost every hour either being hungry or just fussy. He is 6 months old and thought we change to stage 2 as we couldn’t find stage 1 in the supermarket anymore. Is it because stage 2 has less nutrients compare to stage 1? Thanks

Hi there,

Both Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula comprise of key macronutrients, vitamins and minerals to support the growing needs of an infant in their first year of life. Their fundamental difference is in the type of protein. Stage 1 Infant formula is a Whey protein dominant formula which is easier to digest. Stage 2 Follow on formula is a casein protein dominant formula which may take longer to digest and can create satiety in your baby, particularly as they commence on solid foods from around 6 months of age. In addition, an infant’s iron requirements increase from the age of 6 months. Our step 2 formula contains more iron than our step 1 formula to accommodate for this developmental requirement. Stage 1 Infant Formula now indicates 0-6 month age specification but can be used up to 12 months in line with Australian and New Zealand Food Standards Code. Parents and carers are able to choose which formula is designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of their child.

Stage 1 Infant Formula:
0-6months
Contains DHA Omega 3
Contains GOS prebiotics
Formulated to meet nutritional needs of a baby 0-6 months
Whey dominant formula: whey is a protein that is easy to digest, and gentle on the tiny tummy

Stage 2 Follow on Formula:
6-12 months
Contains DHA Omega 3
Contains GOS prebiotics
Formulated to meet nutritional needs of a baby 6-12 months
Casein dominant formula: Casein is a protein that takes longer to digest, and keeps a baby feeling fuller for longer

Anwen
Anwen

Hi bellamys, if you choose to continue using stage 1 up to 12 months, what are the dosage guidelines? Does it remain the same?

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Hi Anwen, unless advised otherwise by a health professional, it is recommended that at 6 months babies should transition to Step 2. Step 2 meets the nutritional requirements of this age group. The concentrations of vitamins and minerals differ in Step 2 and it is also a casein dominant formula. Moreover, our feeding table is available at www.bellamysorganic.com.au if you wish to view the preparation method of our different formulas.

Get an answer from our members and Bellamy's Organic representatives