2.0

• Breastfed Child Yes (25%) · No (75%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes · No (10%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No (100%)

gassy

the milk powder doesn’t dissolve completely when i shake it many times. when i fed my baby i was shocked to see a huge ball of lump powder that wasn’t dissolved :( it creates too much bubbles when i shake thus caused my baby to have collic problem and she has developed skin issues like rashes.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$39.00.

Jamie

Jamie

Chinese owned no more Australian

Other than ongoing supply issues, how can we trust Bellamy's anymore since they sold out to the Chinese. I spoke to a friend who is Chinese and he told me that even Chinese people won't trust Bellamy's after teh takeover by China. There was some signifncant share price manipulation before the take over which needs to be investigated.
Even Chinese people don't trust their chinese company that is why demand is growing towards A2 and other australian brands. Real shame Bellamy sold out their soul to China. China dairy companies are known for manipulating their products for the sake of profits. I will never trust Bellamy's anymore what a shame making the switch to Aussie or Swiss brands if you care for your baby

Purchased in January 2019 for A$35.00.

Kendissa

Kendissa

SCAMMER

I purchased few formula from bellamy’s website because there’s nothing available in store. I was going to bring it for holiday. But because there was no update and took long time to arrive, I email ca and they agree to refund me once ghe item return back to sender. The item has been return back to them for long time but they never refund me. I tried to call their number but always busy and then hang up. I also emails them so many times but they ignore me. I was loyal customer and always use this from 1st child to 5th. But not anymore. I’m very disappointed with them. REFUND ME NOW...

Purchased at Website.

Breastfed Child Yes

Hi Kendissa,
Items that have been returned to sender usually take a bit of time before a refund can be issued. It usually takes around two weeks.

Baby Formulas

Find out how Bellamy's Organic Formula compares to other Baby Formulas

MonitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Question about omega 3 tuna fish oil added

I would like to know about the new formula with addition of DHA omega 3's and GOS prebiotics. On the tin it indicated the omega 3 is from tuna fish oil. I have read a lot about fish oil especially tuna containing high in mercury.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$30.00.

Monita

Thank you for your response. Can you please advise me what type of tuna fish oil are added on the Bellamy formula? Any certificate to prove that there is no mercury? Thank you

Hi there,
The DHA oil is extracted from Tuna. Tuna cannot be certified organic although Bellamy’s Organic endeavours to source tuna from farms that use ethical and sustainable methods from the most purest waters around the world.

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

Angie

Angieasked

Step 2 Follow-on Formula

If my child has eczema, is this milk suitable for her? Or is it better she drinks fresh goat’s milk?

Dear Angie,
Thanks for your enquiry. Under 12 months of age, breast milk or infant formula should be the main source of nutrition. Fresh pasteurised milk can be given in small amounts with food.

Regarding use of Bellamy’s Organic Step 2 depends if food allergy is or isn’t the cause of the eczema for your little one. What has your baby’s doctor advised?

If food allergy isn’t the cause, removal of the food/s won’t reduce symptoms. However in some young infants with severe eczema, removal of certain food/s may result in better eczema control which should always be conducted under the supervision of a medical specialist.

Kind Regards,

Kristy M.

Kristy M.asked

Formula

What are the ingredients for Belamy's Organic Feed Thickener? Does it have Cow's Milk or Goats Milk?

sukhwinder s.
sukhwinder s.

Hi, it is 1 number for newborn,cow milk, thanks

Hi Kristy,
We actually don't manufacture a thickener. If you do have any questions about our products, please don't hesitate to send us an email to hello@bellamysorganic.com.au

Babyflynn

Babyflynnasked

Step 2 Follow-on Formula

Hello, ever since we switched to stage 2 last week my son has been waking up at night almost every hour either being hungry or just fussy. He is 6 months old and thought we change to stage 2 as we couldn’t find stage 1 in the supermarket anymore. Is it because stage 2 has less nutrients compare to stage 1? Thanks

Hi there,

Both Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula comprise of key macronutrients, vitamins and minerals to support the growing needs of an infant in their first year of life. Their fundamental difference is in the type of protein. Stage 1 Infant formula is a Whey protein dominant formula which is easier to digest. Stage 2 Follow on formula is a casein protein dominant formula which may take longer to digest and can create satiety in your baby, particularly as they commence on solid foods from around 6 months of age. In addition, an infant’s iron requirements increase from the age of 6 months. Our step 2 formula contains more iron than our step 1 formula to accommodate for this developmental requirement. Stage 1 Infant Formula now indicates 0-6 month age specification but can be used up to 12 months in line with Australian and New Zealand Food Standards Code. Parents and carers are able to choose which formula is designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of their child.

Stage 1 Infant Formula:
0-6months
Contains DHA Omega 3
Contains GOS prebiotics
Formulated to meet nutritional needs of a baby 0-6 months
Whey dominant formula: whey is a protein that is easy to digest, and gentle on the tiny tummy

Stage 2 Follow on Formula:
6-12 months
Contains DHA Omega 3
Contains GOS prebiotics
Formulated to meet nutritional needs of a baby 6-12 months
Casein dominant formula: Casein is a protein that takes longer to digest, and keeps a baby feeling fuller for longer

Anwen
Anwen

Hi bellamys, if you choose to continue using stage 1 up to 12 months, what are the dosage guidelines? Does it remain the same?

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Hi Anwen, unless advised otherwise by a health professional, it is recommended that at 6 months babies should transition to Step 2. Step 2 meets the nutritional requirements of this age group. The concentrations of vitamins and minerals differ in Step 2 and it is also a casein dominant formula. Moreover, our feeding table is available at www.bellamysorganic.com.au if you wish to view the preparation method of our different formulas.

Get an answer from our members and Bellamy's Organic representatives