4.2

• Breastfed Child Yes (38%) · No (62%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (90%) · No (10%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No (71%)
Kendissa

Kendissa

SCAMMER

I purchased few formula from bellamy’s website because there’s nothing available in store. I was going to bring it for holiday. But because there was no update and took long time to arrive, I email ca and they agree to refund me once ghe item return back to sender. The item has been return back to them for long time but they never refund me. I tried to call their number but always busy and then hang up. I also emails them so many times but they ignore me. I was loyal customer and always use this from 1st child to 5th. But not anymore. I’m very disappointed with them. REFUND ME NOW...

Purchased at Website.

Easy to PrepareNo

Hi Kendissa,
Items that have been returned to sender usually take a bit of time before a refund can be issued. It usually takes around two weeks.

Simply the best!

No bad side effect on bub, she loves this formula.
I have done some research on baby formula and the ingredients of Bellamy's is very good, although I do wish it had higher DHA content, but at least they have add it now, as the old formula did not have it. I also love the way the formula powder milky smell, as opposed to some other baby formulas that smell weird.

In addition it is very easy to prepare, I dont even have to shake the bottle, I just need to slightly stir the bottle and the formula disolve beautifully

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$30.00.

Marnie Smith

Marnie SmithIllawarra, NSW

This was a life saver

Nothing agreed with my refluxey baby, but this formula was great, we tried so many and this was amazing. Sometimes found it hard to find in stock, so use to always try and keep a few extra tins at home.

Purchased in April 2018 at Woolworths for A$28.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for your feedback!

gul

gulCanberra 2600, ACT

the best formula

the formula stage 2 ballast organic is i think the best. my baby only takes this coz i try all the other brand and even i tastes it my self and it’s i think the best in taste and liked by my baby . extremely happy. the worst thing i would say is that it’s so hard to find it in the store and u have to order it online .

Purchased in June 2019 for A$30.00.

MonitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Question about omega 3 tuna fish oil added

I would like to know about the new formula with addition of DHA omega 3's and GOS prebiotics. On the tin it indicated the omega 3 is from tuna fish oil. I have read a lot about fish oil especially tuna containing high in mercury.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$30.00.

Easy to PrepareNo
Monita

Thank you for your response. Can you please advise me what type of tuna fish oil are added on the Bellamy formula? Any certificate to prove that there is no mercury? Thank you

Hi there,
The DHA oil is extracted from Tuna. Tuna cannot be certified organic although Bellamy’s Organic endeavours to source tuna from farms that use ethical and sustainable methods from the most purest waters around the world.

Jess

Jess

Love the formula... however it's so hard to find..

I love the formula however have sadly had to switch as over the last 2 months it has Been so hard to find. I live in an inner melb superb where Coles, Woolworths and chemist warehouse are all out of stock. With a baby and a toddler it's so frustrating having to go to multiple places and still not find any. I know ordering online is an option however this is just not practical

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$29.00.

levin

levinSydney, NSW

a trusted brand for years

Use it for the first baby a few years ago and also suggested friends for this organic brand.
The baby likes it and we are happy too. I heard around it is difficult to buy while I order from their official website if lack of stock locally, easy.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for your feedback Levin!

Great product but never available

I am a big fan of this formula but I am constantly fed up with it not being available and sold out. I am now switching my son to another formula as I can never get this.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$29.95.

Hi Jacqui,
We are sorry to hear that. We have a higher than usual demand for our products at this time at all of our major retailers. We do suggest purchasing online at www.bellamysorganic.com.au to avoid disappointment.

Jacqui

JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loved it!

I always used this product for my daughter after she stopped breastfeeding and it always seemed to agree with her body, and was always easily available from the local chemist. I would buy this product again.

Purchased in January 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for you feedback Jacqui!

Nora M.

Nora M.Sydney, NSW

The Lifesaving Formula

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Zena

ZenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hard to find

After trying different formulas for top up as bubs is mixed feed Bellamys organic was the right choice. Baby loved it and it was gentle on her tummy and easy to digest as baby was constipated on other formulas however I'm finding hard to buy. The only place I find it if I'm lucky is chemist warehouse. Woolies and coles always out of stock.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thank you for the lovely feedback. Please get in touch with us at hello@bellamysorganic.com.au and we would love to send out some food products for your little one to try. Kind Regards

snackpack

snackpackSydney, NSW

After refusing other formulas baby took this one

The Bellamy's infant formula was our saviour for daycare days. We tried other formulas before starting daycare for our exclusively breastfed baby and he didn't like them.
I must say that the Bellamy's formula is the best smelling from the ones we tried. It is easy to prepare and seemingly easily digested, never had any problems.

Purchased in January 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for A$28.00.

Michael J.

Michael J.Sydney, NSW

The Best Australia has to offer

This is an amazing product. Organic and with DHA so you can rest comfortably knowing your child is getting everything required to grow and thrive. My Children have always loved the taste of the Bellamy range.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for A$28.00.

Saurabh B.

Saurabh B.Sydney, NSW

Good quality product

This was an excellent option for our little one when she was little. We even gave her number 2 and number 3 till end. She always enjoyed drinking with no side effects. It was very easy to prepare aswell.

Purchased in April 2017 at Coles.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Such lovely feedback- many thanks and we are so pleased your little one enjoys it

Jordan B.

Jordan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best formula I have tried.

After struggles with breastfeeding I put my baby on Bellamy’s Stage 1. She thrived and loved it however due to the high price we then put her on S26. After a nightmare month testing different formulas we are now back to Bellamy’s. The price is high but so worth it. Super easy to prepare and has never had a negative reaction on it.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for A$30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback :) we are so happy to hear

willamau0

willamau0Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good item, very popular

This item is very good, which is organic baby formula. My son loves this flavor. Bought this baby formula many times. Recommend. If you wanna choose some organic baby formula this is your best choice.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for A$28.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

We are so pleased to hear and thank you for the fantastic feedback :)

Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service and my no1 formula

I love bellamys formula, my baby is 2 weeks old and i am currently am using step 1 the new improved version. My baby is putting on weight nicely, easy to make, smells nice, he never throws up and no nasty bubbles in his belly that give him trouble. These were issues when my other bubs when i used s26. I also had a great customer service experience with the company as i bought the old version of step one that chemist warehouse was selling and bub didnt take to the change too well as we had only used the new version even though there are only slight differences so they offered to replace the 3 tins i bought as u cannot return formula. I thought that was amazing of them. Thanks bellamys.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$30.00.

Pri

PriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s perfect love it

My daughter loves this formula. I started with -2 follow on .6 months plus.very easy from breastfeeding to formula.very simple measurement,1scoop in 60ml. Very reasonable qty to start with .very smooth .no bubbles and clumps.you don’t need to shake too much to mix. Worth spending money on it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

LlydonK

LlydonKSydney, NSW

Excellent formula, worth giving a try

It is excellent for babies. It is smooth, creamy and most important of all, it is very easy to prepare. My babies never had any issues with this formula. It is really worth giving a try if you cannot find your favorite.

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles.

Lana

Lana

Excellent formula - used when switching from breastfeeding to formula, baby loved it instantly

Only 4 start due to the price on this formula, although this is a local brand, as I live in TAS and we still paying around $30, same price as mainland for some reason, although i believe it would be a bit more expensive to get the formula across to the mainland. Other than that, I used Bellamy's when switching from breastfeeding to formula and baby loved it, did not have any tummy issues and she enjoys the taste and she gulps the bottle down, we have already switched to step 3 and will still be using this formula.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for A$26.00.

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

Angie

Angieasked

Step 2 Follow-on Formula

If my child has eczema, is this milk suitable for her? Or is it better she drinks fresh goat’s milk?

Dear Angie,
Thanks for your enquiry. Under 12 months of age, breast milk or infant formula should be the main source of nutrition. Fresh pasteurised milk can be given in small amounts with food.

Regarding use of Bellamy’s Organic Step 2 depends if food allergy is or isn’t the cause of the eczema for your little one. What has your baby’s doctor advised?

If food allergy isn’t the cause, removal of the food/s won’t reduce symptoms. However in some young infants with severe eczema, removal of certain food/s may result in better eczema control which should always be conducted under the supervision of a medical specialist.

Kind Regards,

Kristy M.

Kristy M.asked

Formula

What are the ingredients for Belamy's Organic Feed Thickener? Does it have Cow's Milk or Goats Milk?

sukhwinder s.
sukhwinder s.

Hi, it is 1 number for newborn,cow milk, thanks

Hi Kristy,
We actually don't manufacture a thickener. If you do have any questions about our products, please don't hesitate to send us an email to hello@bellamysorganic.com.au

Babyflynn

Babyflynnasked

Step 2 Follow-on Formula

Hello, ever since we switched to stage 2 last week my son has been waking up at night almost every hour either being hungry or just fussy. He is 6 months old and thought we change to stage 2 as we couldn’t find stage 1 in the supermarket anymore. Is it because stage 2 has less nutrients compare to stage 1? Thanks

Hi there,

Both Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula comprise of key macronutrients, vitamins and minerals to support the growing needs of an infant in their first year of life. Their fundamental difference is in the type of protein. Stage 1 Infant formula is a Whey protein dominant formula which is easier to digest. Stage 2 Follow on formula is a casein protein dominant formula which may take longer to digest and can create satiety in your baby, particularly as they commence on solid foods from around 6 months of age. In addition, an infant’s iron requirements increase from the age of 6 months. Our step 2 formula contains more iron than our step 1 formula to accommodate for this developmental requirement. Stage 1 Infant Formula now indicates 0-6 month age specification but can be used up to 12 months in line with Australian and New Zealand Food Standards Code. Parents and carers are able to choose which formula is designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of their child.

Stage 1 Infant Formula:
0-6months
Contains DHA Omega 3
Contains GOS prebiotics
Formulated to meet nutritional needs of a baby 0-6 months
Whey dominant formula: whey is a protein that is easy to digest, and gentle on the tiny tummy

Stage 2 Follow on Formula:
6-12 months
Contains DHA Omega 3
Contains GOS prebiotics
Formulated to meet nutritional needs of a baby 6-12 months
Casein dominant formula: Casein is a protein that takes longer to digest, and keeps a baby feeling fuller for longer

Anwen
Anwen

Hi bellamys, if you choose to continue using stage 1 up to 12 months, what are the dosage guidelines? Does it remain the same?

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Hi Anwen, unless advised otherwise by a health professional, it is recommended that at 6 months babies should transition to Step 2. Step 2 meets the nutritional requirements of this age group. The concentrations of vitamins and minerals differ in Step 2 and it is also a casein dominant formula. Moreover, our feeding table is available at www.bellamysorganic.com.au if you wish to view the preparation method of our different formulas.

Get an answer from our members and Bellamy's Organic representatives