Bellamy's Organic Formula

Bellamy's Organic Formula (page 2 of 30)

Step 1, Step 3, Step 2

• Breastfed Child Yes (51%) · No (49%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (92%) · No (8%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (29%) · No (71%)

Kendissa

Kendissa

SCAMMER

I purchased few formula from bellamy’s website because there’s nothing available in store. I was going to bring it for holiday. But because there was no update and took long time to arrive, I email ca and they agree to refund me once ghe item return back to sender. The item has been return back to them for long time but they never refund me. I tried to call their number but always busy and then hang up. I also emails them so many times but they ignore me. I was loyal customer and always use this from 1st child to 5th. But not anymore. I’m very disappointed with them. REFUND ME NOW...

Purchased at Website.

Easy to PrepareNo

Hi Kendissa,
Items that have been returned to sender usually take a bit of time before a refund can be issued. It usually takes around two weeks.

Simply the best!

No bad side effect on bub, she loves this formula.
I have done some research on baby formula and the ingredients of Bellamy's is very good, although I do wish it had higher DHA content, but at least they have add it now, as the old formula did not have it. I also love the way the formula powder milky smell, as opposed to some other baby formulas that smell weird.

In addition it is very easy to prepare, I dont even have to shake the bottle, I just need to slightly stir the bottle and the formula disolve beautifully

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $30.00.

Aus P.

Aus P.

Formula return to sender, no refund, ignore all my emails

My order has been return back to sender, they promised will refund me. The parcel has been return long time but they never refund me. I tried to contact their number but always busy and asked to leave message and I did. I also emails them but they never reply me back. The totally ignore me. I can’t believe this company act like this. PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY before I report you for fraud.

Olive

OliveHunter Region, NSW

Didn’t work well for my reflux bub.

Didn’t work well for my reflux bub. I loved the idea of this formula. But my reflux bub would bring up so much of this formula that it became a problem for us to continue. I tried calling Bellamys customer service to ask if there is a Bellamys ‘AR’ reflux formula, but the girl I spoke to was uninterested. Bellamys, please consider making a thicker ‘AR’ formula for reflux bubs!

Purchased in July 2019 for $30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Shortage in all stores last couple months

There had been a shortage and mostly no stock in all stores and supermarkets the last couple months. Out of desperation I placed an order on the Bellamys website. It has been more than a week and the product has still not arrived. I phoned and emailed and was told that order was complete through Australia Post. I sent a follow up email and now they tell me there was a delay due to high volume. See attached image. Very unprofessional

Purchased in July 2019.

Hi Irina,
We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. If you sill have not received your order or need help locating formula, please contact us at hello@bellamysorganic.com.au

Marnie Smith

Marnie SmithIllawarra, NSW

This was a life saver

Nothing agreed with my refluxey baby, but this formula was great, we tried so many and this was amazing. Sometimes found it hard to find in stock, so use to always try and keep a few extra tins at home.

Purchased in April 2018 at Woolworths for $28.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for your feedback!

Naturalmumma

NaturalmummaSydney, NSW

Very windy and constipated

I have been slowly trying to wean my baby off the boob and onto formula but over the past few days of only giving a couple of bottles my baby has been so windy and constipated which is such a shame as I love the idea of bellamy’s! So we will be looking for anew formula for our transition from breast to formula.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $30.00.

Brenno H.

Brenno H.Illawarra, NSW

Over priced

This formula was way over priced, my son was wanting more after every bottle, a non organic baby formula has the same nutritional value for a lesser price and seemed to keep my son more satisfied than buying the over priced Bellamy’s organic formula

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths.

gul

gulCanberra 2600, ACT

the best formula

the formula stage 2 ballast organic is i think the best. my baby only takes this coz i try all the other brand and even i tastes it my self and it’s i think the best in taste and liked by my baby . extremely happy. the worst thing i would say is that it’s so hard to find it in the store and u have to order it online .

Purchased in June 2019 for $30.00.

MonitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Question about omega 3 tuna fish oil added

I would like to know about the new formula with addition of DHA omega 3's and GOS prebiotics. On the tin it indicated the omega 3 is from tuna fish oil. I have read a lot about fish oil especially tuna containing high in mercury.

Purchased in June 2019 for $30.00.

Easy to PrepareNo
Monita

Thank you for your response. Can you please advise me what type of tuna fish oil are added on the Bellamy formula? Any certificate to prove that there is no mercury? Thank you

Hi there,
The DHA oil is extracted from Tuna. Tuna cannot be certified organic although Bellamy’s Organic endeavours to source tuna from farms that use ethical and sustainable methods from the most purest waters around the world.

Made baby unwell and disappointing response to customer inquiries.

Purchased in June 2019.

Jackie23

Jackie23

My baby is very windy

I was recommended this product from a friend so I thought I would try, however ever since the transition to this formula my baby is windy and is very unsettled after every feed. I’ve been reading other comments to find that Bellamy’s Organics have changed their formula. We will be searching for another alternative.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $30.00.

Jess

Jess

Love the formula... however it's so hard to find..

I love the formula however have sadly had to switch as over the last 2 months it has Been so hard to find. I live in an inner melb superb where Coles, Woolworths and chemist warehouse are all out of stock. With a baby and a toddler it's so frustrating having to go to multiple places and still not find any. I know ordering online is an option however this is just not practical

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $29.00.

levin

levinSydney, NSW

a trusted brand for years

Use it for the first baby a few years ago and also suggested friends for this organic brand.
The baby likes it and we are happy too. I heard around it is difficult to buy while I order from their official website if lack of stock locally, easy.

Purchased in May 2019 for $30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for your feedback Levin!

Great product but never available

I am a big fan of this formula but I am constantly fed up with it not being available and sold out. I am now switching my son to another formula as I can never get this.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $29.95.

Hi Jacqui,
We are sorry to hear that. We have a higher than usual demand for our products at this time at all of our major retailers. We do suggest purchasing online at www.bellamysorganic.com.au to avoid disappointment.

Jacqui

JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loved it!

I always used this product for my daughter after she stopped breastfeeding and it always seemed to agree with her body, and was always easily available from the local chemist. I would buy this product again.

Purchased in January 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for you feedback Jacqui!

Ale M.

Ale M.Sydney, NSW

Formula for success!

It was easy to transition from breastmilk and onto this Bellamy’s formula. Bub seems to love this and has not had any side effects from drinking this. It’s easy to prepare.

Purchased in May 2019.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Fantastic feedback!! Thank you so much, and all the best with your little one.

A MeadSydney, NSW

Switching to the new formulation Stage 1

Have used Bellamys Organics (all different products) for years now with my two children. I have used the formula for both babies during the weening phases. Both babies were so settled with stage 1 formula (0-12 months.) it made bottle transition so easy and reliable. So easy on their tummies amd no issues with constipation.
However, I have just started using the ‘new’ formula which is stage 1 0-6 months and my baby seems to be getting unsettled and very windy/constipated. I am wondering if it is the new formulation ?? It actually looks richer than the old one.
Is anyone else having the same issues? I’m so worried that what I thought I could rely on is not as good as it used to be anymore...

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

A Mead

Ok. I thought there had to be a difference based on how unsettled my baby has been, esp with sudden constipation.
I will email you to get hold of an old tin. That would be amazing.
Ash

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

We are happy to help! Thanks for your message :)

Nora M.

Nora M.Sydney, NSW

The Lifesaving Formula

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Zena

ZenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hard to find

After trying different formulas for top up as bubs is mixed feed Bellamys organic was the right choice. Baby loved it and it was gentle on her tummy and easy to digest as baby was constipated on other formulas however I'm finding hard to buy. The only place I find it if I'm lucky is chemist warehouse. Woolies and coles always out of stock.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thank you for the lovely feedback. Please get in touch with us at hello@bellamysorganic.com.au and we would love to send out some food products for your little one to try. Kind Regards

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

lizamaryasked

hi, if i make 60ml of bellamys but my baby only can drink 30ml. how long can i give the rest of the formula until it gone bad?

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Hi there, you can opt to pre-prepare formula according to the feeding table on the back of the tin. If you are finding your little one is not consuming an entire feed, you can choose to do smaller more frequent feeds and you can store formula in the fridge for up to 24 hours if not consumed immediately.

lizamary

if it already consume, how long it will still okay to be consumed?

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Pre-prepared formula can be stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours and it is advised that when you are feeding your child, that formula is immediately.

Yiyiyiya

Yiyiyiyaasked

Formula Step 3

My girl has been drinking since 1yrs old and she is 6yrs old now. May I know stage 3 is designed for how old of the children? Thanks

Hi there!
Step 3 is designed for 12 months plus. We have a junior milk drink (Step 4) that is designed for 3 years plus! Our Toddler Milk and our Junior Milk is not a formula or a principle source of nutrition. It is a supplementary milk drink that contains additional vitamins and minerals and should form part of a varied solid diet that includes; vegetables, fruits, whole grains, meats and dairy products. Whether you choose to give your toddler our Toddler Milk can depend on what their existing diet consists of. If your toddler’s diet consists of lots of foods including dairy products such as milk, cheese and yoghurt then you may not need to use our Toddler Milk. If your toddler is not eating a variety of foods and is a little fussy then our Toddler Milk is a great product to add to their diet and provides lots of vitamins and minerals.

chenz p.

chenz p.asked

Formula Step 1

Does it give baby gas and also Constipation

Imme
Imme

Yes gas, very bad gas. Delays the bowel movement by a day or so then comes all out at once. Soft but very painful for baby to have a full tummy and passing so much wind.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Bellamy’s Organic do not manufacture an infant formula specifically for anti-reflux. However, in some circumstances under the strict guidance of a health professional or doctor, you may be able to thicken your baby formula with commercially available thickeners. You may wish to seek further advice from your health professional about this. Reflux in infants can sometimes be due to a poorly coordinated gastrointestinal tract and may still occur regardless of what non-specific infant formula you use. Generally treatment consists of various things including:
Elevating the head of the baby’s crib or bassinet
Holding the baby upright for 30 minutes after feeding
Thicken bottle feedings with cereal (do not do this without a doctor’s supervision)
Change feeding schedules (discuss with the child’s doctor first)
Try solid food (discuss with the child’s doctor first)

Constipation is often misdiagnosed. If you think that your baby is experiencing constipation, you should seek medical advice to rule out anything serious. It is not uncommon for formula fed babies to pass stool less frequently than breast fed infants. Stool can often be a different colour and consistency.
Any changes in diet can cause changes in stool movements; frequency, consistency and colour. In Australia it is a requirement that all formulas are fortified with mineral iron for healthy growth and development of babies. The added iron can cause some stools to be green in colour and may cause some transient constipation, particularly when compared against stools from breastfed babies. Babies go through amazing transitions in digestive function as they grow. Their tummy’s can be affected by all sorts of things including sickness, teething, and different and new foods or drinks being introduced. All in all however, you know your little one best so if you are worried, you should seek advice from your medical practitioner.

Get an answer from our members and Bellamy's Organic representatives