Bellamy's Organic Formula

• Breastfed Child Yes (26) · No (41)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (60) · No (5)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (18) · No (46)

Оля В.

Оля В.

Love, love, love!

This baby formula is the best. Having 3 kids and all of them been drinking starting from Stage 1. After trying numerous number of high quality baby formulas Bellamy's is the only one that my kids would love drink. No allergy reaction, no bloating, no other side affects.

Purchased at Coles.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

We are glad you and your little ones are loving Bellamy's!

cazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The absolute worst customer service. Missing order and no one cares or bothers to call back

Purchased in February 2020 for A$90.00.

Hi there,
Could you leave us your mobile number or send us an email so we can follow up on your request?
Regards,

Nathanial Stengewis

Nathanial StengewisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Was good but now Chinese sell outs

This formula was good for our baby although it didn't help her constipation much. But at $32 a tin and now Chinese owned I wouldnt touch it ever again. There are better more budget friendly brands out there.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for A$32.00.

ImmeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awful. Organic and full of GOS and nasties

makes your kid not poo for ages. Gas never ends. Go for NAN comfort if breastfeeding
Try breastfeeding (yes it's hard at first ) but they will sleep better with melatonin and no sore tummy

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for A$38.00.

Imme

Im referring to the Bellamy's rep comment on this site stating "GOS is added to regulate stool frequency in newborns" in previous comments 2018 on this site. That causes newborns great discomfort and seems really unhealthy.

Fear F.

Fear F.South East Queensland, QLD

Baby loves it

Baby is bright and energetic , thanks Bellamy.it is organic which gives us assurance it is the best for our baby.She is older now but still loves it so she still gets a bottle of it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad to hear your little one enjoys Bellamy's Organic!

Mubin

MubinSydney, NSW

Easy on tummy

My Lo is loving it been on this formula since he was three months. Definitely a good choice for the baby formula. But it’s out of stock most of the time so had to stock up for a month every time we find it anywhere

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Haji

HajiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best formula milk for your loved one

Tried it first time for our new addition. He really loves it. There is no colic issue. Another benefit is that it doesn't sticks to the feeders and cleaning them is very easy.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$30.00.

Jamie

Jamie

Chinese owned no more Australian

Other than ongoing supply issues, how can we trust Bellamy's anymore since they sold out to the Chinese. I spoke to a friend who is Chinese and he told me that even Chinese people won't trust Bellamy's after teh takeover by China. There was some signifncant share price manipulation before the take over which needs to be investigated.
Even Chinese people don't trust their chinese company that is why demand is growing towards A2 and other australian brands. Real shame Bellamy sold out their soul to China. China dairy companies are known for manipulating their products for the sake of profits. I will never trust Bellamy's anymore what a shame making the switch to Aussie or Swiss brands if you care for your baby

Purchased in January 2019 for A$35.00.

Easy to PrepareNo
Swas

SwasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I would not recommend anyone this formula

For 2 days my baby struggle to open his bowl smell really bad. I feed him only twice and struggle for 2 days bad for new born babies not good.

Purchased in December 2019 at Alliance Pharmancy for A$39.00.

Neil B

Neil BSydney, NSW

Unsafe

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent formula

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Australia for A$29.49.

Suhail Anu

Suhail AnuSouth East Queensland, QLD

My husband loved hahha

We bought for my son.. But he doesn't like bottles... We tried feeding this through other ways but doesn't like formula as well... We now this is used by my husband hhaha and he loves it...

Purchased at Woolworths for A$29.00.

LaurenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointed in this company.

Sam lang

Sam langSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

My little one love this. We have tried so many formulas as she has had reflux and this one has been the best for her stomach. The moment we started feeding her this she slept better and was over all happier. Thankyou. Its easy to prepare and dissolves perfect. The price i think is worth the nutrients.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for A$30.00.

Manas R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Old formula good. New formula the worst

I bought 3 packs of Bellamy baby formula stage one. One of them was a new formula. I have to admit the old formula (0-6 months) was amazing no issue no problems. But the third I bought from the company was based on new formula0-12 months) it’s the worst. Baby is constipated heavily, irritated, not easy to digest constant spitting and lot of FROTH when you make the formula. I had to stop in the middle and throw it away. Won’t be buying anymore if this is the formula they are going with.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bellamy site for A$89.00.

Manas R.

It’s not the 0-6 formula, I purchased from your site and it’s the 0-12 formula which you guys stated on the site as new and improved and that’s the one which is bad.

Marco

Marco

Nice formula

Easy to prepare. Baby drinks with no problem and no side effects. A bit expensive but overall inline with the other organic formula price. I only have tried this formula so not sure about any other formula

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for A$30.00.

emilyannnash87

emilyannnash87Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product but bad supply - caused so much unneeded stress!

Purchased in July 2019 for A$33.00.

Nicola W.

Nicola W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gentle on baby's gut

Bubs enjoys drinking this formula, i tried others when i ran out and couldn't get it at Coles & Woolies but she didn't like them. Best way I've found to get your hands on it, is to order online as it's also free delivery and same price as in shops.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$30.00.

Hi Nicola,
Thanks for your feedback, we're glad you and your bub are enjoying it!

CFlowers

CFlowersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best formula

Fantastic product. Baby thrives on this formula. No side effects. It dissolves well in water (some formulas get quite globby). Also you use less product to make the same quality as other formulas. Good quality.

Purchased at Woolworths Online store for A$28.00.

Kendissa

Kendissa

SCAMMER

I purchased few formula from bellamy’s website because there’s nothing available in store. I was going to bring it for holiday. But because there was no update and took long time to arrive, I email ca and they agree to refund me once ghe item return back to sender. The item has been return back to them for long time but they never refund me. I tried to call their number but always busy and then hang up. I also emails them so many times but they ignore me. I was loyal customer and always use this from 1st child to 5th. But not anymore. I’m very disappointed with them. REFUND ME NOW...

Purchased at Website.

Easy to PrepareNo

Hi Kendissa,
Items that have been returned to sender usually take a bit of time before a refund can be issued. It usually takes around two weeks.

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

diss

dissasked

Formula

Hi I have used Bellamy's since birth of my son. Now we have switched to 2 and it's been lumpy.. we shake the bottle but there ends up with lumpy on the side of the bottles. Like its not absorbing properly?

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Hi there, Thanks for you review. Changes in the colour, taste, texture and smell of our formulas are not unexpected as we manufacture relatively small batches and use different batches of raw ingredients. Particularly in certified organic food production, there are more variations from season to season and this can also include milk and milk products which can change slightly in colour from creamy white to rich slightly yellow creamy white. Changes in colour, taste, texture and smell can also depending on the breed of cows being milked.
Lumps are not uncommon, particularly in more humid climates. When preparing formula, you can opt to stir it first with a sterile metal spoon to break up any lumps, and then shake it.
If issues persist, please contact is at hello@bellamysorganic.com.au with images of the product and we can investigate this further.

Shohedul R.

Shohedul R.asked

Hi
My 6 months old baby is getting huge eczema, we have been changing many different formulas including soy as advised by GP but its keep coming. we just start giving her Bellamy's Organic today, looks like she likes it, as she finished 120ml in first go which is for first time, but my question is would this formula will help her to get better from eczema.
Thanks.
Reza

Shohedul R.

Shohedul R.asked

Hi
I would like to know my 6 month old little baby is getting eczema, i have been trying different formulas including soy, as GP advised us, but no hope, i just start giving her Bellamy's from now, and in first go she finished 120ml which is the first time she finished in one go, it's a good sign for sure, but as she got eczema, do you think Bellamy would help her to reduce this problem.

Thank you.,

Reza

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Reza, Thank you for your enquiry. Under 12 months of age, breast milk or infant formula should be the main source of nutrition. Fresh pasteurized milk can be given in small amounts with food.
Regarding use of Bellamy’s Organic this depends if food allergy is or isn’t the cause of the eczema for your little one. What has your baby’s doctor advised?
If food allergy isn’t the cause, removal of the food/s won’t reduce symptoms. However, in some young infants with severe eczema, removal of certain food/s may result in better eczema control which should always be conducted under the supervision of a medical specialist.
Kind Regards,
Jacqui

Get an answer from our members and Bellamy's Organic representatives

Compare all 4 Bellamy's Organic Formula
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) A$30.00A$30.00A$28.00A$28.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)Junior (2+ years)
Stage1234