4.1

• Breastfed Child Yes (43%) · No (57%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (93%) · No (7%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (30%) · No (70%)

Jackie23

Jackie23

My baby is very windy

I was recommended this product from a friend so I thought I would try, however ever since the transition to this formula my baby is windy and is very unsettled after every feed. I’ve been reading other comments to find that Bellamy’s Organics have changed their formula. We will be searching for another alternative.

Jess

Jess

Love the formula... however it's so hard to find..

I love the formula however have sadly had to switch as over the last 2 months it has Been so hard to find. I live in an inner melb superb where Coles, Woolworths and chemist warehouse are all out of stock. With a baby and a toddler it's so frustrating having to go to multiple places and still not find any. I know ordering online is an option however this is just not practical

levin

levinSydney, NSW

a trusted brand for years

Use it for the first baby a few years ago and also suggested friends for this organic brand.
The baby likes it and we are happy too. I heard around it is difficult to buy while I order from their official website if lack of stock locally, easy.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for your feedback Levin!

Find out how Bellamy's Organic Formula compares to other Baby Formulas

Great product but never available

I am a big fan of this formula but I am constantly fed up with it not being available and sold out. I am now switching my son to another formula as I can never get this.

Hi Jacqui,
We are sorry to hear that. We have a higher than usual demand for our products at this time at all of our major retailers. We do suggest purchasing online at www.bellamysorganic.com.au to avoid disappointment.

Jacqui

JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loved it!

I always used this product for my daughter after she stopped breastfeeding and it always seemed to agree with her body, and was always easily available from the local chemist. I would buy this product again.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for you feedback Jacqui!

Ale M.

Ale M.Sydney, NSW

Formula for success!

It was easy to transition from breastmilk and onto this Bellamy’s formula. Bub seems to love this and has not had any side effects from drinking this. It’s easy to prepare.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Fantastic feedback!! Thank you so much, and all the best with your little one.

A MeadSydney, NSW

Switching to the new formulation Stage 1

Have used Bellamys Organics (all different products) for years now with my two children. I have used the formula for both babies during the weening phases. Both babies were so settled with stage 1 formula (0-12 months.) it made bottle transition so easy and reliable. So easy on their tummies amd no issues with constipation.
However, I have just started using the ‘new’ formula which is stage 1 0-6 months and my baby seems to be getting unsettled and very windy/constipated. I am wondering if it is the new formulation ?? It actually looks richer than the old one.
Is anyone else having the same issues? I’m so worried that what I thought I could rely on is not as good as it used to be anymore...

A Mead

Ok. I thought there had to be a difference based on how unsettled my baby has been, esp with sudden constipation.
I will email you to get hold of an old tin. That would be amazing.
Ash

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

We are happy to help! Thanks for your message :)

Nora M.

Nora M.Sydney, NSW

The Lifesaving Formula

Zena

ZenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hard to find

After trying different formulas for top up as bubs is mixed feed Bellamys organic was the right choice. Baby loved it and it was gentle on her tummy and easy to digest as baby was constipated on other formulas however I'm finding hard to buy. The only place I find it if I'm lucky is chemist warehouse. Woolies and coles always out of stock.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thank you for the lovely feedback. Please get in touch with us at hello@bellamysorganic.com.au and we would love to send out some food products for your little one to try. Kind Regards

amandasm

amandasmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not for my bub

I find this formula to be quite frothy when you shake it. This can tend to give bub a bit of gas. She also doesn't seem to love the taste of it. I know other people that use it on their babies - so maybe it is just mine!

snackpack

snackpackSydney, NSW

After refusing other formulas baby took this one

The Bellamy's infant formula was our saviour for daycare days. We tried other formulas before starting daycare for our exclusively breastfed baby and he didn't like them.
I must say that the Bellamy's formula is the best smelling from the ones we tried. It is easy to prepare and seemingly easily digested, never had any problems.

Michael J.

Michael J.Sydney, NSW

The Best Australia has to offer

This is an amazing product. Organic and with DHA so you can rest comfortably knowing your child is getting everything required to grow and thrive. My Children have always loved the taste of the Bellamy range.

Saurabh B.

Saurabh B.Sydney, NSW

Good quality product

This was an excellent option for our little one when she was little. We even gave her number 2 and number 3 till end. She always enjoyed drinking with no side effects. It was very easy to prepare aswell.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Such lovely feedback- many thanks and we are so pleased your little one enjoys it

Constant diarrhea after changing to 0-6 months formula

My LO was striving when he was on your 0-12 months formula but when I have to transit him to 0-6 months as I found out that you will no longer produce 0-12 months. We have been trying to mix only 25% of the new formula with the old one and baby have been having diarrhea every since ... as per your suggestion we tried for 2 weeks and still baby situation hasn’t improve... it is very disheartening. I am trying to switch back to 0-12 months but afraid that I might not be able to get any new stock and now I am stuck with so many bottles of 0-6 and 6-12 :( ...

Jordan B.

Jordan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best formula I have tried.

After struggles with breastfeeding I put my baby on Bellamy’s Stage 1. She thrived and loved it however due to the high price we then put her on S26. After a nightmare month testing different formulas we are now back to Bellamy’s. The price is high but so worth it. Super easy to prepare and has never had a negative reaction on it.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback :) we are so happy to hear

willamau0

willamau0Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good item, very popular

This item is very good, which is organic baby formula. My son loves this flavor. Bought this baby formula many times. Recommend. If you wanna choose some organic baby formula this is your best choice.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

We are so pleased to hear and thank you for the fantastic feedback :)

Marcus

MarcusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect until formula change from old packaging to new packaging

The change of ingredients from old to new packaging has not been good. Baby's tummy is not accepting the new formula. Baby will feel constipated and cries a lot. I will be switching his formula immediately. As I no longer recommend this product.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Caused extreme diarrhea and vomiting

KMM
KMM
Natasha

Natasha

Always sold out

My baby loved this formular. We also used stage 2. It was good on her tummy. I just found that the stores were always sold out which was inconvenient so we had to change brands.

Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service and my no1 formula

I love bellamys formula, my baby is 2 weeks old and i am currently am using step 1 the new improved version. My baby is putting on weight nicely, easy to make, smells nice, he never throws up and no nasty bubbles in his belly that give him trouble. These were issues when my other bubs when i used s26. I also had a great customer service experience with the company as i bought the old version of step one that chemist warehouse was selling and bub didnt take to the change too well as we had only used the new version even though there are only slight differences so they offered to replace the 3 tins i bought as u cannot return formula. I thought that was amazing of them. Thanks bellamys.

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews

Angie

Angieasked

Step 2 Follow-on Formula

If my child has eczema, is this milk suitable for her? Or is it better she drinks fresh goat’s milk?

Dear Angie,
Thanks for your enquiry. Under 12 months of age, breast milk or infant formula should be the main source of nutrition. Fresh pasteurised milk can be given in small amounts with food.

Regarding use of Bellamy’s Organic Step 2 depends if food allergy is or isn’t the cause of the eczema for your little one. What has your baby’s doctor advised?

If food allergy isn’t the cause, removal of the food/s won’t reduce symptoms. However in some young infants with severe eczema, removal of certain food/s may result in better eczema control which should always be conducted under the supervision of a medical specialist.

Kind Regards,

Kristy M.

Kristy M.asked

Formula

What are the ingredients for Belamy's Organic Feed Thickener? Does it have Cow's Milk or Goats Milk?

sukhwinder s.
sukhwinder s.

Hi, it is 1 number for newborn,cow milk, thanks

Hi Kristy,
We actually don't manufacture a thickener. If you do have any questions about our products, please don't hesitate to send us an email to hello@bellamysorganic.com.au
Kind regards,

Babyflynn

Babyflynnasked

Step 2 Follow-on Formula

Hello, ever since we switched to stage 2 last week my son has been waking up at night almost every hour either being hungry or just fussy. He is 6 months old and thought we change to stage 2 as we couldn’t find stage 1 in the supermarket anymore. Is it because stage 2 has less nutrients compare to stage 1? Thanks

Hi there,

Both Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula comprise of key macronutrients, vitamins and minerals to support the growing needs of an infant in their first year of life. Their fundamental difference is in the type of protein. Stage 1 Infant formula is a Whey protein dominant formula which is easier to digest. Stage 2 Follow on formula is a casein protein dominant formula which may take longer to digest and can create satiety in your baby, particularly as they commence on solid foods from around 6 months of age. In addition, an infant’s iron requirements increase from the age of 6 months. Our step 2 formula contains more iron than our step 1 formula to accommodate for this developmental requirement. Stage 1 Infant Formula now indicates 0-6 month age specification but can be used up to 12 months in line with Australian and New Zealand Food Standards Code. Parents and carers are able to choose which formula is designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of their child.

Stage 1 Infant Formula:
0-6months
Contains DHA Omega 3
Contains GOS prebiotics
Formulated to meet nutritional needs of a baby 0-6 months
Whey dominant formula: whey is a protein that is easy to digest, and gentle on the tiny tummy

Stage 2 Follow on Formula:
6-12 months
Contains DHA Omega 3
Contains GOS prebiotics
Formulated to meet nutritional needs of a baby 6-12 months
Casein dominant formula: Casein is a protein that takes longer to digest, and keeps a baby feeling fuller for longer

Kind regards,

Anwen
Anwen

Hi bellamys, if you choose to continue using stage 1 up to 12 months, what are the dosage guidelines? Does it remain the same?

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Hi Anwen, unless advised otherwise by a health professional, it is recommended that at 6 months babies should transition to Step 2. Step 2 meets the nutritional requirements of this age group. The concentrations of vitamins and minerals differ in Step 2 and it is also a casein dominant formula. Moreover, our feeding table is available at www.bellamysorganic.com.au if you wish to view the preparation method of our different formulas.

Get an answer from our members and Bellamy's Organic representatives