Bellamy's Organic Formula

• Breastfed Child Yes (26) · No (42)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (61) · No (5)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (19) · No (47)

Zena

ZenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hard to find

After trying different formulas for top up as bubs is mixed feed Bellamys organic was the right choice. Baby loved it and it was gentle on her tummy and easy to digest as baby was constipated on other formulas however I'm finding hard to buy. The only place I find it if I'm lucky is chemist warehouse. Woolies and coles always out of stock.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thank you for the lovely feedback. Please get in touch with us at hello@bellamysorganic.com.au and we would love to send out some food products for your little one to try. Kind Regards

amandasm

amandasmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not for my bub

I find this formula to be quite frothy when you shake it. This can tend to give bub a bit of gas. She also doesn't seem to love the taste of it. I know other people that use it on their babies - so maybe it is just mine!

snackpack

snackpackSydney, NSW

After refusing other formulas baby took this one

The Bellamy's infant formula was our saviour for daycare days. We tried other formulas before starting daycare for our exclusively breastfed baby and he didn't like them.
I must say that the Bellamy's formula is the best smelling from the ones we tried. It is easy to prepare and seemingly easily digested, never had any problems.

Michael J.

Michael J.Sydney, NSW

The Best Australia has to offer

This is an amazing product. Organic and with DHA so you can rest comfortably knowing your child is getting everything required to grow and thrive. My Children have always loved the taste of the Bellamy range.

Saurabh B.

Saurabh B.Sydney, NSW

Good quality product

This was an excellent option for our little one when she was little. We even gave her number 2 and number 3 till end. She always enjoyed drinking with no side effects. It was very easy to prepare aswell.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Such lovely feedback- many thanks and we are so pleased your little one enjoys it

Constant diarrhea after changing to 0-6 months formula

My LO was striving when he was on your 0-12 months formula but when I have to transit him to 0-6 months as I found out that you will no longer produce 0-12 months. We have been trying to mix only 25% of the new formula with the old one and baby have been having diarrhea every since ... as per your suggestion we tried for 2 weeks and still baby situation hasn’t improve... it is very disheartening. I am trying to switch back to 0-12 months but afraid that I might not be able to get any new stock and now I am stuck with so many bottles of 0-6 and 6-12 :( ...

Jordan B.

Jordan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best formula I have tried.

After struggles with breastfeeding I put my baby on Bellamy’s Stage 1. She thrived and loved it however due to the high price we then put her on S26. After a nightmare month testing different formulas we are now back to Bellamy’s. The price is high but so worth it. Super easy to prepare and has never had a negative reaction on it.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback :) we are so happy to hear

willamau0

willamau0Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good item, very popular

This item is very good, which is organic baby formula. My son loves this flavor. Bought this baby formula many times. Recommend. If you wanna choose some organic baby formula this is your best choice.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

We are so pleased to hear and thank you for the fantastic feedback :)

Marcus

MarcusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect until formula change from old packaging to new packaging

The change of ingredients from old to new packaging has not been good. Baby's tummy is not accepting the new formula. Baby will feel constipated and cries a lot. I will be switching his formula immediately. As I no longer recommend this product.

Find out how Bellamy's Organic Formula compares to other Baby Formulas

Caused extreme diarrhea and vomiting

KMM
KMM
Natasha

Natasha

Always sold out

My baby loved this formular. We also used stage 2. It was good on her tummy. I just found that the stores were always sold out which was inconvenient so we had to change brands.

Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service and my no1 formula

I love bellamys formula, my baby is 2 weeks old and i am currently am using step 1 the new improved version. My baby is putting on weight nicely, easy to make, smells nice, he never throws up and no nasty bubbles in his belly that give him trouble. These were issues when my other bubs when i used s26. I also had a great customer service experience with the company as i bought the old version of step one that chemist warehouse was selling and bub didnt take to the change too well as we had only used the new version even though there are only slight differences so they offered to replace the 3 tins i bought as u cannot return formula. I thought that was amazing of them. Thanks bellamys.

DR2014

DR2014South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible after change of ingredients

Have sworn by this formula previously but since the recent change of ingredients it has been horrible, my baby has become extremely fussy, in constant pain and has a severe burn on his bum from the acid poops, none of which we have experienced before. Will be switching formulas immediately. No longer recommend!

Pri

PriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s perfect love it

My daughter loves this formula. I started with -2 follow on .6 months plus.very easy from breastfeeding to formula.very simple measurement,1scoop in 60ml. Very reasonable qty to start with .very smooth .no bubbles and clumps.you don’t need to shake too much to mix. Worth spending money on it.

Tegan

TeganCanberra 2600, ACT

Baby can’t keep it down!

My bub has tried lots of different formulas as she is mixed fed and always been ok. I had heard good things about Bellamy’s and was attracted to it being Australian made but she vomits it up every time she drinks it!!! For $30 a tin this is really disappointing, looks like I’ll be sticking with the other brands.

LlydonK

LlydonKSydney, NSW

Excellent formula, worth giving a try

It is excellent for babies. It is smooth, creamy and most important of all, it is very easy to prepare. My babies never had any issues with this formula. It is really worth giving a try if you cannot find your favorite.

Lana

Lana

Excellent formula - used when switching from breastfeeding to formula, baby loved it instantly

Only 4 start due to the price on this formula, although this is a local brand, as I live in TAS and we still paying around $30, same price as mainland for some reason, although i believe it would be a bit more expensive to get the formula across to the mainland. Other than that, I used Bellamy's when switching from breastfeeding to formula and baby loved it, did not have any tummy issues and she enjoys the taste and she gulps the bottle down, we have already switched to step 3 and will still be using this formula.

Mrs K

Mrs KSouth East Queensland, QLD

My child’s best milk

This product made from cow milk. And my child only drank this milk when he was baby. And other product made his tummy sick and too much gas after dank milk. But this was nothing happen to him. And he drank this product from step1 to step 3 until he became 4years old. Price is little bit high than other product ,but organic and I think safer than other products.

BK09

BK09

Why the fish oil? It was great but not now

My son had severe reflux, he was mixed fed formula and BM. We tried all other formulas and they just made things worst. Bellamy's was to rescue!
But lately, the new formulation with added fish oil is not helping. On the hunt for new formulas

PL Wong

PL WongSydney, NSW

Keep a line of DHA etc free milk powder

I brought up 3 healthy kids on original formula, attracted to its “no add-on”. I strongly recommended this brand to my sister expecting her first child and am very disappointed it is now with all these unnatural “goodies”. Perhaps you can keep 2 lines of products: original and extra

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula reviews