3.7

3.3

Kat
KatQueensland14 posts

Worth the price!

Transitioning from breastfeeding to formula and it’s the first formula my bub actually took a whole bottle! Mixes smoothly, doesn’t stink
And no greasy residue on the bottle, also love the scoop and the mix is so smooth. Babe also has no pain. It’s a win for me after trying 4 formulas already Show details ·  1
Catalina V.
Catalina V.2 posts

The worst experience

I bought this formula thinking that it would have the best result, I have the full milk jar, colic and constipated, my poor baby could not sleep at night, very expensive and very bad… for the company, if I could get the jar of milk back !! I'm sorry to throw $42 in the thrash Show details
Nisha
NishaSydney, NSW3 posts

Best baby formula !!

My little bubs is 4 months old and I have been feeding him this formula since first month. He is digesting well. Really easy to prepare in Luke warm water. Love this ❤️ Show details ·  1

delila bakka
delila bakka · Beta Genica-8 Step 1 Infant Formula

Hi there, can I ask what’s the difference between the original and gold range in your infant formula. I’m daughter is 2weeks old I’m weaning her off breastmilk. She has taken nan pro a few times in the hospital. But I’m definitely looking for something similar to breastmilk and organic.

Vienna K
Vienna K · Beta Genica-8 Step 1 Infant Formula

What are the differences between the regular Bellamy's formula and this Beta Genica-8?

Dina
Dina  · Beta Genica-8 Step 1 Infant Formula

How long has this formula been out on the market for(

Bellamy's Organic   DM

Dear Dina, thank you for your query. We released the Beta Genica-8 range mid way through last year. It is available at select Coles and Chemist Warehouse stores as well as on our website.
Kind Regards,
Jacqui

Compare all Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8 listings
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $38
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Toddler (1+ year)Junior (2+ years)Follow-On (6-12 Months)
Stage1342