Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8

4.5

• Breastfed Child Yes · No (75%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Calming and dreamy drink

My daughter loves the formula. She’s now 1 year old and has her ‘milk’ in her soppy cup before bed. It has made the process of weaning from breastmilk much easier as she enjoys the taste. She hasn’t showed any sign of not agreeing with the formula and also wakes up happy too. We are really enjoying it!

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Sarah, that's wonderful to hear! We are delighted your daughter has enjoyed our new formula, and appreciate the time you've made to submit your review.

Tammy

TammyRichmond

Happy baby loves this one

Nice texture, creamy and filling it's been great for bubs, he enjoy several bottles a day and has no upset tummy. Loves a bottle before bed to get ready to sleep soundly. Personally I enjoy the packaging, the scoop and 'scoop scraper' make life easier compared to other brands I have tried.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Tammy, thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review. We are delighted to hear your little guy is enjoying our new formula.

Littlemissrhi

LittlemissrhiNew South Wales

Great Formula

My bub likes drinking this formula. It mixes up well. It’s nice and creamy. She seems to like the taste. Easy to prepare. She doesn’t get diarrhoea like other formulas. Love the lid design too.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Littlemissrhi, thank you for taking the time for sharing your experience. We are delighted to hear your bub is enjoying our new formula.

Nardia

NardiaCanberra 2600, ACT

I love it, if only bubs would too...

For me it was love at first bottle. From the incredibly well designed packaging (a sturdy attached lid with a scoop holder inside to spare me doing the formula dive to retrieve it) to the way it mixes perfectly with just a few shakes or a quick stir. Unfortunately my 18 month old isn’t as taken with it, no matter how hard I try she will only drink her baby formula. The joys of having a fussy toddler... being an Aussie made product with excellent nutritional qualities I really wish I’d started her on Bellamys as an infant.

Wendy H

Wendy HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easily Digested by Bebbe

Australian Made Certified Organic, trusted four words. My bebbe digested this easy to prepare formula with no upset tummy. Contains full cream milk in an air tight storage container. Winner!

Kylie

Kylie

All round outstanding formula

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$27.50.

brooke w.

brooke w.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

My bubba loved it...

I was a bit hesitant at the price at first, however after a few days I changed my mind. It's texture is nice and creamy. The powder dissolved much easier than the previous formula I was using. It also helped my baby with his bowel movements. Before this he was pooping 3 or 4 times a day. While taking this Bellamys formula he regulated to once or twice a day and really seemed to be quite settled on this formula. So for me, it's worth it. It also has a little clip under the lid to hold the scoop so you don't have to stick your hand in the container and risk touching the formula with your hands :)

ourlensinfocus

ourlensinfocus

A great nutrient loaded milk drink

My som enjoyed this drink as an after dinner or snack if he was still hungry after a meal. It was easy to prepare and after a few tastes my son got used to the taste. No side effects or reactions to this drink and i was happy he Was getting extra nutrients into his diet.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$37.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

We are delighted to hear your son has enjoyed our new Beta Genica-8 range! Thank you for such wonderful feedback.
Kind regards,

MissBella

MissBellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nutritional drink for the little ones

The formula was easy to prepare, simified instructions, especially having the bottles alresdy.
My babe seemed to like the drink and didn't seem too phased by the change in the normal toddler milk we had prepared.
There wasnt any side affects or reactions from what I could tell, just a happy bub with a full tummy.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear MissBella, thank you for taking the time to place your review. We are very happy that your little one is enjoying our new toddler milk drink.

Skye A

Skye A

Great product.

I have a 12 month old baby with a very sensitive tummy, we've had issues with formula in the past. Not only has he been extremely fussy with how some formula tastes, he's also had issues digesting it. He took to this formula straight away, never left a drop! We haven't had an issue with him being unsettled or bloated after, like he has in the past. Quite the opposite actually, he started sleeping better! The only issue I had with it is the scoop shape, it doesn't quite fit the narrow neck bottles we have. It would help if it was round shape. Other than that, it's a great, easy to prepare formula.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Ash, thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear your little one has taken to our new formula so well. I'll also pass on your comments about the scoop shape to our team.
Jacqui

Keekee

Keekee

Best packaging

Easy to PrepareYes

Great product for my little one

I have tried the regular base range of Bellamy's for my 6 month old. A friend recommended this new product because it is made with organic A2 milk. On her first bottle my little girl guzzled it all down with no issues! Will be continuing this product until she is 12 months.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$42.00.

Karina

KarinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for all babies

Great formula , my baby love the taste so much . And that’s with A2 and organic one , it good for baby growth. My babies drank for more than 2 weeks already. It’s easy to prepare with warm water

Caused Unease / Sickness No

It is a great formula, love it so much!

My boy likes it much more than other brands. The milk is better tasting. It is easy to be diluted with room temperature water, and easier to be accepted by the baby.

Glad to hear Sue!

Kind regards,

Erin

ErinRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great easy and well mixing formula

Great organic formula and great for my babies little tummy. My son is usually picky with formula but he took to this formula straight away. Formula mixes really well. Fantastic product will buy again.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thank you Erin for your feedback. We are delighted to hear your son has taken to the formula so well.
Kind Regards, Bellamy's Organic