Belle Fever

Belle Fever (page 2 of 30)

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (470)

CherylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT SERVICE

So pleased with the compete service and of course products purchased - they are for family gifts - once out of lockdown i will be able to pass on to recipients -
Currently now deciding what i can purchase for myself - :)

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review :) We are so happy in your trust to allow us to help create something so special for you. We truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Cheryl

I will definitely be a return customer and recommend Belle Fever to my family and friends

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Wow thank you so much Cheryl :) We really appreciate the support :)

Beautiful products

Previously I was gifted a beautiful necklace with my mums ashes in it. Was well made which prompted me to purchase other items from belle fever. I purchased a black leather bracelet and a white leather bracelet for my husband and myself with our family names. Love them.
Customer service has been amazing with all my questions and getting back to me in a timely manner.
I will purchase from belle fever in the future as I'm really happy with the quality of my products.

Kara

KaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t have found a more perfect gift!

I am absolutely in love with my customised product, great price and speedy delivery, I hadn’t even gotten an update to say it was finished but I did put a rush on it

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and we truly appreciate your trust and support in allowing us to help create something so special for you :) We are so glad you love your design and hope to see you again soon :)

A. Cameron

A. Cameron

Absolutely beautiful! Wonderful customer service!!

Customer service was astounding. Prompt service. And the product is bsolutely beautiful. If you are looking for that special personalised gift o highly recommend Belle Fever! Thank you so much.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and we truly appreciate your trust and support in allowing us to help create something so special for you :) We are so glad you are happy with your design and hope to see you again soon :)

Lovely quality piece.

my leather bracelet is gorgeous. Im also super happy how the brown and rose gold turned out. Love the idea that it is also able to be adjusted to my size.
Will be using these for gift for my friends.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and we truly appreciate your trust and support in allowing us to help create something so special for you :) We are so glad you are happy with your bracelet and hope to see you again soon :)

LyndaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely ❤

I ordered 2 personalised black leather bracelets for Father's Day. They are amazing. The quality of them is great. They look as good as the pictures. Communication was faultless and shipping updates as well. 2 very happy Dads.
Thankyou ❤

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and we truly appreciate your trust and support in allowing us to help create something so special for you :) We are so glad you are happy with your bracelets and hope to see you again soon :)

Lynda

Thankyou. I will definitely be ordering from you again

Aww thank you <3 :)

Amber

AmberSydney, NSW

Stunning pieces and Great Service!

My niece loved her gift! Great prices and service, always updated on progress, turned out better than i imagined, Very satisfied and will be ordering more in future with Belle fever.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and we truly appreciate your trust and support in allowing us to help create something so special for you :) We are so glad your niece loves her gift from you and we hope to see you again soon :)

EileenC

EileenCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product and excellent customer service

The quality of product is excellent. I must emphasize that customer service is excellent.I received prompt response when I had to ask some questions about how to adjust the bracelet.

Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect gift

I ordered a bracelet for my partner with kids and grandchildren’s names. It is exactly what I wanted, just beautiful! Reasonable price and great communication on the progress of my order. Will definitely be buying again. Thank you Belle Fever :)

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and for trusting us to help create something so special :) We truly appreciate your support and we are so glad you are happy with the bracelet for your partner :) We hope to see you again soon xx

Helen Gutcher

Helen GutcherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great gift ideas

Was delighted when I received the wedding key ring for my daughter as a birthday gift, she was over the moon with it, and nice to have an Australian made product.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and for trusting us to help create something so special :) We truly appreciate your support and we are so glad you are happy with your designs :) We hope to see you again soon xx

Fiona

FionaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfection absolutely stunning.

Quality 2nd to none higher than what I was expecting upon ordering online. Priced appropriately.
Absolute perfection.
Highly recommend one of there range for any occasion.
Definitely will buy again

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Aww thank you so much for your review and for trusting us to help create something so special for you :) We truly appreciate your support and we are so glad to hear you are happy with your design. We hope to see you again soon :)

Heart photo necklace

Extremely satisfied with everything about it, so much detail on such a little space but they made it work!
(Even got a sneaky gift for free)
well priced and very good Customer Service they keep you updated on every step!
Highly recommend

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and for trusting us to help create something so special for you :) We truly appreciate your support and we are so glad to hear you are happy with your design. We hope to see you again soon :)

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my bracelet!

I ordered the black personalised bracelet and love it! I had 9 kids names to put on it and I can add more if I need to! This is my second purchase from this company and will be back for more ... thank you

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and for trusting us to help create something so special for you :) We truly appreciate your continued support and we are so glad to hear you are happy with your design. We hope to see you again soon :)

Perfect Father’s Day Present!

We recieved my husband’s personalised leather bracelet exactly on Father’s Day. It was such a lovely surprise receiving it on the day, just when we thought we wouldn’t get it in time. My husband loved it! I loved it and so did our children. They were thrilled to give it to him on the day too. He was blown away about it! He said it was the perfect gift!

Terri

TerriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and beautiful jewelry!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Belle Fever for, not only creating a beautiful item for me but also getting it to me by Father’s Day even when I missed the deadline by quite a lot. I got dog tags with my children’s portraits and the etching was gorgeous. Their father loves it. Stunning work-thank you!!!

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and for trusting us to help create something so special for you :) We are so glad to hear you are happy with your design and we truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Natalie B

Natalie BPerth, WA

Amazing products and service

I ordered a bracelet for my husband for Fathers Day, fearing it would not arrive in time, I sent a message asking if I could get it posted ASAP. Not only did it arrive super quick, but the quality was amazing and he loved it. I will definitely be back to order more for the next special occasion!!

AMAZING. AWESOME. INLOVE

Very satisfied with my purchase. My MIL passed away almost 2mths before Father's Day, so I wanted a sentimental piece for my fiancé. The pic used was one of the last pics my kids took together with their nana.

It exceeded my expectations, it came just in time for Father's Day and the pricing was very reasonable. I loved how I was kept in the loop of every step especially getting a preview of the design before it was made. Highly recommend

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and we are so glad to hear you are happy with your design <3 We truly appreciate your support and for trusting us to help create something so special for you <3 We hope to see you again soon xx

Sar

SarSydney, NSW

Amazing

I really can’t be more happier with my purchase. I order a gift for my husband for Father’s Day, something special from our kids and Belle fever made that happen and they even got it made and sent out in time for Father’s Day. Thank you Belle fever

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and we are so glad to hear you are happy with your design :) We truly appreciate your support and for trusting us to help create something so special for you :) We hope to see you again soon :)

5 stars aren't enough!

I am beyond satisfied with my purchase for my husbands father's day gift! Belle Fever was incredibly pleasant to deal with and were able to have my order delivered in time for father's day - despite my last minute order.

Their extensive range suits a wide variety of tastes and the prices are very reasonable given that each item is hand crafted. I was so in love with my first purchase and have gone and ordered another 2 items.

Thanks Belle Fever not only your amazing work but also being an Aussie small business - you have our support and the highest of recommendations from us!

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Aww thank you so much for your review and for trusting us to help create something so special for you :) We truly appreciate your continued support and we are so glad to hear you are happy with your design :) We hope to see you again soon xx

Tracey Gardiner Young

Tracey Gardiner YoungMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Everything I wished for...T xx

Loving this so much I highly recommend ordering from these wonderful creator's My own personal gift to show how loved my children and neice are I am so happy I ordered this...T xx

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and for trusting us to help create something so special for you :) We truly appreciate your support and we are so glad to hear you are happy with your design :) We hope to see you again soon xx