Verified🏆 2024 Award

1,628 reviews
ABBA Lover
ABBA Lover

Top of the Range

WOW such beautiful necklaces. I absolutely love them. ABBA Gold and ABBA Silver. The quality and love gone into making my necklaces is just amazing. Thank you Show details ·  1
MWal
MWalHunter Region, NSW2 posts

5 Stars is not enough

From the beginning to the end the entire process of ordering was so easy. And the customer service that was provided was outstanding. I made an error and double ordered and they helped me in fixing this up and kept me fully informed on how my order was going. Then once it arrived.... OMG it was presented beautifully in a box with all the charms on the bracelet and looking just amazing. I had to jump on and straight away order more.
I highly recommend them to everyone. There is not a single thing I can fault. Show details ·  1
Yvonne
Yvonne

Awesome addition

Ordered another kids charm keyring, was so easy and fast to order and receive. Would definitely recommend. Thank you Show details ·  1
Tahlia
TahliaHobart, TAS

Newest obsession, will never find anything like it

Honestly so happy with my necklace, never found anything so perfect absolutely obsessed Show details ·  1
Mwangala M.
Mwangala M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect gift

Bought moments charm bracelet for my daughter's 21st birthday. Had a charm specially made with the words happy 21st. She loved it so much.
Price is also very affordable.

Highly recommend Belle Fever. Show details ·  1

Wendy
WendyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Beautiful memorial jewellery

Absolutely love this amazing business.
I was updated at every stage of my order & very quick delivery, especially as I had ordered a few days before Xmas.
Highly recommend Belle Fever.
Thank you!!
Wendy Show details ·  1
Kristen L.
Kristen L.

Perfection!!!

I ordered a memory photo tag personalised cremation necklace, i am so happy with it, beautiful craftsmanship/ detailing/material . a wonderful keepsake, to keep a memory alive! So perfect I cried!
Highly recommend! You would be mad to not use Belle fever’s expertise!!
Also a gold bangle! Again so impressed, I can’t express how perfect both items are !! Show details ·  1
Maria NZ
Maria NZ

Beautiful and unusual

I bought 2 keyrings for 2 grandmothers. The main tag in gold /rose gold read 'this nanny belongs to'... Then the Keyring has a little boy or girl character with each of the grandchildren names and their birthstone. They were beautiful and the grandmothers i gave them to loved them. They were sturdy and good quality and both commented that they'd never seen anything like them. One even felt it was too precious to use as a keyring and wanted to wear it aa necklace!
Very pleased with the quality and the customer service from Belle Fever and have since placed another order for a bangle. Totally recommend the company and their quality products. Show details ·  1
Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Love It

Everyone who sees my key ring asks where it came from and loves it. I love it because it has my children’s names on it so it’s like taking a little piece of my children with me wherever I go. Got one for my sister-in-law as well which she adored. Also bought the song key ring with a Spotify link for my partner with his favourite song. Original ideas and never disappointed. All came beautifully packaged. Thank you Show details ·  1
Carol NZ
Carol NZ

Carol NZ. Awesome xmas gift

Ordered two kids love keyrings for a xmas gift for some close friends. Two for the price of one special. When they arrived i was really surprised, well and truly exceeded my expectations. Friends were thrilled with their gifts. Would highly recommend Belle Fever to anyone looking for something special. Customer service is brilliant. A Big thankyou. Show details ·  1
Melinda
MelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Memory creation necklace

Beautiful necklace for my fur baby ashes
Excellent communication
Fast shipping process Show details ·  1
Gloria
Gloria
  Fair Incentive Verified

Just Amazing!!

My order exceeded my expectations. It was perfect in every way. The quality is top notch and definitely doesn't disappoint. The pricing is very affordable with buy now and pay later options available. The whole process was smooth and was updated on each step of the way. Absolutely love Belle Fever, will continue to buy from them. Show details ·  1
Chantal
Chantal

Perfect necklace for myself

I have bought many things from this place jewellery boxes necklaces for gifts and my family love them. I bought myself a necklace recently and have had many comments about it and where I bought it. Wouldn't go anywhere else . They even sent a gift that I had ordered to my granddaughter in nz. Love the way they send you updates about your order. Keeping you updated about how far your piece is. Show details ·  1
Extremely happy
Extremely happy

It brought tears to her eyes

I recently purchased a calendar photo key ring for a Christmas gift.We put a photo of our granddaughter & her birth date on it & gave it to her Nonna for Christmas…. it brought tears to her eyes.
I have purchased a few times from Belle Fever and have been extremely happy with not only my purchases but with the whole process from start to finish. The quality and pricing are excellent , & the customer service impeccable.They are a family business who really care about their customers.
I definitely will recommend Belle Fever . A huge thank you to all of you at Belle Fever.A pleasure to deal with you. So very happy. Show details ·  1
Mal C
Mal CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Angel Heart Necklace with heart insert

I purchased this necklace as a Christmas present for my "work daughter" who I had nicknamed Angel because she was such a great help and support to me. The necklace was wonderfully crafted and the inscription of "Angel" on the heart insert was clear and done with a very attractive font. The necklace came with a lovely chain and was beautifully presented in the luxury gift box. I was extremely happy with my purchase. More importantly, my "Angel" just loved receiving this gift from her "work dad!" Show details ·  1
Lydia
LydiaDarwin, NT

The necklace with my Daughters name was perfect!!

I ordered a gold necklace with the snake chain and had it personalised with her name and her basketball number. She absolutely loves it. It came in a gorgeous gift box! The quality is impressive and such a good price. Exceeded my expectations and love that I can support a family business who take genuine pride in their service and products. Show details ·  1

Mandy Beardmore
Mandy BeardmoreSydney, NSW8 posts

For my granddaughter

I brought the knot bangle with my granddaughters name engraved and a birthstone charm absolutely beautiful looks so lovely she adores it it’s so pretty and perfect for a 10 yr old I love that it looks so dainty but not over done quick delivery no issues true to advertising and arrived in perfect condition and all in a free luxury display wallet fantastic Show details ·  1
MW-BF
MW-BFWestern Australia

Stackable Rings Are Absolute Perfection!

This is my second review for Belle Fever. Their customer service is unrivalled. Friendly and helpful communication throughout the entire ordering process. My first set of rings, now a couple of months old, I have worn almost everyday and they still sparkle. As per their website I have found no problems so far wearing them in water, contact with shampoo / shop / etc. I cannot recommend Belle Fever enough. Referencing my first review there are no words to describe the absolute perfection of my personalised rings. They created my designs to exactly what I had envisioned. As always the quality is beyond expectations. I have now ordered a total of 14 of these rings, all different designs, all are exquisite. I will be a forever customer. Show details ·  1
JM W.
JM W.

Beautiful gift ideas

I purchased two different bracelets for my friends daughters to congratulate them on their achievements. I was able to have the bracelets engraved with a date and personal message. They both loved their gifts. I especially loved being able to put a personal touch on it to make the gifts memorable. Show details ·  1
Vicki
VickiNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Absolutely beautiful

I bought the "Moments" charm bracelet with extension and a heart charm with my granddaughters name. I also got the luxe gift box.
The package arrived in perfect condition and looked absolutely beautiful.
This is my 2nd purchase from them and I will definitely be buying again. Show details ·  1
Bec
Bec2 posts
Nonna
Nonna

Beyond expectations

After searching for a special gift for my 8 year old granddaughter, something she could treasure for the rest of her life. Luckily for me I came across Belle Fever and the personalised musical jewellery box. I received it yesterday and was so thrilled with how beautiful it was. So much beautiful workmanship has gone into it. Thank you Belle Fever. Show details
Denise
DeniseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Such a Beautiful Personal Christmas Gift

Received our personal keyrings for our kids to gift their grandparents for Christmas. Very happy with the quality and design Show details ·  1
Morasue
MorasueSydney2 posts

Excellent product - amazing customer service

A few years ago we bought a pendant for my mum for her 70th and we wanted something different to what was standard. Nothing was too difficult for them. I’ve ordered a personal bracelet for myself and even though I had ordered the wrong thing - Belle Fever were able to rectify it and I now have my very special piece. They were patient with all the changes and answered all my questions in a timely fashion. Very grateful to have my beautiful pieces. Show details ·  1
Charlie T.
Charlie T.

This is Perfect

The item i purchased looks better than i could have imagined. Your service and you're products are amazing. You can find and customize the perfect gift for any occasion. I will definitely shop here again and will recommend you guys to friends and family.
Thank you very much. Show details ·  1
Marg
MargSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

3xName Necklaces

My order arrived today containing the 3 Name Necklaces I ordered for myself, my daughter n my daughter-in-law for Christmas.
I am so pleased with each necklace, they are lovely and exactly how I ordered them.
Belle Fever prices are very reasonable and the prices quoted are what you pay, there are no hidden charges.
Often a very generous discount is offered, which makes it buying a few items for no special occasion that much sweeter. Show details ·  1

Dianne
Dianne
  Fair Incentive Verified

Belle Fever jewelry

I love Belle Fever jewelry. That's why I keep buying more. I love how it's reasonably priced Show details ·  1
Cindy
CindyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

This is perfect and means alot

I Brougth the knecklace in gold for both of my parents Ashes tears of happiness knowing I can have them both together Again with me always.
Thank you so much I absolutely love it.
And I highly recommend to anyone who is thinking of buying one. Show details ·  1
Ruth Baker
Ruth BakerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Thrilled with my purchase

So happy with my necklace. The staff at Belle Fever were very efficient and helpful. Delivery was quick too. Would recommend Show details ·  1
Brooke O
Brooke OSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beyond Expectations

Great Communication, Very helpful, Amazing product.
I can not thankyou Belle Fever enough , I purchased this item as a gift for a friend that lost someone unexpectedly . The product is beautiful, and the deliver was fast and they even included a lovely card too . The receiver of the gift was very touched and loved the necklace. Show details ·  1
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.Northern Region, NSW2 posts

PERFECTION

This is literally my 5th time ordering from Belle Fever and I am still beyond BLOWN AWAY.
I have a silver name necklace I bought about 2-3 years ago, that I have lost in the most ridiculous places and STILL it looks as perfect as the day I bought it. I brought a family tree for my mum that long ago, still perfection.
And now I have just recently purchased myself a gold infinity bracelet & Memorial necklace and my mum a new family tree(growing family) and I honestly could not be happier with the quality and style ♡♡♡ - Attached is my memorial necklace. Show details ·  1
Lina
Lina2 posts

Gorgeous product

I have ordered a personalised Rose Gold bracelet with picture of bunny next to her name. Beautiful Christmas gift for my 5 year old granddaughter.
The handcrafted bracelet exceeded my expectations, showcasing a level of beauty and detail that truly impressed me. The fact that it arrived ahead of schedule added to the overall positive experience. I am genuinely thankful for the artisan's skill and the exceptional service provided. ❤️ Show details ·  1
Michelle
MichelleHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Absolutely wonderful

Exactly as described. Wonderful workmanship. Great value. Perfect. Great communication as well. Show details ·  3
Donna Mc
Donna Mc 2 posts

Knot bangle

My daughter and I love these beautiful knot bangles that we bought in memory of our pet.
My children also bought a tree of life necklace for me many years ago which I adore. It has all their names on it.
I have worn both in the shower with no affect on these items. Excellent quality.
I highly recommend Belle fever for you personal jewellery picks. Show details ·  1
Mary
Mary

Perfect Tribute

Beautiful gift to remember my nephew! Belle Fever are wonderful to deal with - very prompt and helpful service - quality product. Show details ·  1
Julianne
Julianne2 posts

My mum absolutely loved it

After loosing my brother i organised a peice for my mum. A beautiful rose gold heart angel wings with his name and D. O. B. My mum wears it everyday amd everyone comments on how beautiful it is. It has helped with her grief. Show details ·  1

Adriana Z
Adriana ZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely perfect !

I’m so inlove with my rings with my babies names on them !
They are the perfect size and thickness for me to wear on my wedding ring finger ! Show details ·  1
Kylie Wade
Kylie Wade

Heart photo necklace

I don’t even know where to start.
Belle fever have been absolutely amazing
And have gone above and beyond for me.
They took the time to help me design a very special
Piece that meant so much to me at such a hard time.
The quality is absolutely flawless.
I am forever grateful and have just helped my mum order a very special piece for her in loving memory
Of her twin brother. Show details ·  1
Tracey M.
Tracey M.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding as usual!

I have used belle fever for personalised jewellery for years. They are easy to work with. All of the jewellery I have purchased over the years is still in perfect condition (this includes chains). Never had to clean any of them, none have broken etc. I would rather buy from this company over anywhere else. They are inexpensive and their work is outstanding! Show details ·  1
Teeks
TeeksSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely gorgeous

I ordered a personalised black leather bracelet for my partner with our names on it it's absolutely gorgeous, I am so happy with it, it's better than I could have imagined. The hand written card is amazing too, whoever it was that wrote that I thankyou wholeheartedly I really appreciate the dedication to your customers ❤️
Kept me updated the whole process and it arrived on the same day it was sent! So amazing. Definitely recommending BelleFever to everyone I know, amazing quality and amazing staff. Thankyou thankyou thankyou, you are all amazing. The bracelet is perfect ❤️ Show details ·  1