Belle Fever

Belle Fever (page 3 of 15)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (198)

So beautiful it broke my heart

I have ordered a couple of things from this site & people - you won’t b disappointed. Everything is completely unique & carved from their heart 2 yours. My favourite piece has been the infinity bracelet that has my sons name on it. It is absolutely stunning & my friends always comment on it. If you want something unique 4 you or 2 share with your family - you have come 2 the right place!

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Aww thanks so much for your review and for your kind words :) We are glad to hear you are happy with your jewellery and appreciate your support :) hope to see you again soon :)

Treat for Myself

Treat for MyselfSouth East Queensland, QLD

Double Name ring & Boy charms

Love my recent purchases. Couldn’t be happier with my Double Name Ring & 2x Boy Charms with my Grandson’s names. Prompt reply to every email. Love the packaging too.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thanks so much for your review and so glad to hear you are happy with your jewellery :) We truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Mel B.

Mel B.Central, TAS

Absolutely gorgeous

Such an easy process. Communication all the way letting me know how my order was progressing. Customised product on arrival was better than I expected. Great quality. Smooth delivery and great packaging. I was really thrilled.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you for your review and so glad to hear you are happy with your earrings :) We appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

capricorn

capricornHunter Region, NSW

locket

i love my beautiful locket. it is well made and the quality is amazing, i had my own small gems to put inside. the prices are excellent and presented in a lovely wallet. the product range is huge. the delivery was within the week i ordered.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thanks so much for your review and so glad to hear you are happy with your locket :) We apprecaite your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Angel in my heart necklace

The necklace was perfect,no unexpected cost all clear at checkout I ordered it to late didn’t look like would arrive before Christmas but arrived very quickly.my girlfriend loves it. Many thanks again for all you did.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thanks so much for your review and so glad to hear you are happy with the necklace and that she loves it :) We apprecaite your support :)

Loopymel

LoopymelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

quick, beautiful and easy

The process of ordering was clear, quick and easy. I was updated regularly on the progress of my order and my order arrived quickly. The final product was stunning! Thank you

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you for your review and so glad to hear you are happy with your jewellery :) We appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Beautiful Chain

Love my beautiful chain,the product range from Belle Fever is great with so many products to choose from on the website & all at a great price,delivery was also very quick.Thank you once again from a delighted customer

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you for your review and thank you for your support :) We hope to see you again soon :)

Love love love it!

The ease of ordering was only surpassed by the high quality of the customised earrings. They were presented in a gorgeous gift box which I would happily have paid more than the price for. Outstanding communication each step of the process. Shipped out quickly and arrived in a timely manner. I highly reccommend Belle Fever.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and so glad to hear you are happy with your earrings :) We apprecaite your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Sleaf1

Sleaf1Brisbane

Beautiful personalised jewellery at great value.

I bought this in memory of family members. I never wear jewellery, especially not necklaces which I have found to irritate my skin. However, I was so pleasantly surprised with this Belle Fever product. It was so much better than I ever expected! The necklace was soft and delicate, and never irritates my skin. It came in a beautiful pouch. It is great and personalised with those close to me engraved on it. I would recommend these products to anyone who wants quality jewellery at a very good price. It is an Australian company which makes it even better. Thank you Belle Fever. I certainly will order more in the future, both for myself and as gifts.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Aww thank you so much for your review and kind words <3 We truly appreciate your support and feel very honored to have created a special piece for you. Thank you once again and we hope to see you again soon xx

Perfection! Great Quality!

Absolutely loved my personalised name rings. Great quality and best handcrafted. I haven't removed it in the shower or washing dishes. It definitely never tarnished. Hope to buy something again

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and for sharing :) We apprecaite your support and so glad to hear you are happy with your jewellery :)

Sue A.

Sue A.Gippsland, VIC

The perfect gift

Absolutely beautiful personalised family necklace for my daughter & daughter inlaw It will be treasured. Really good quality very happy with it. Belle fever are also pleasant to deal with and very helpful with emails letting you know how your jewellery is coming along and when to expect it. Thankyou Belle Fever.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Aww thank you so much for your review and kind words :) So happy to hear you are pleased with the necklaces :) We appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Victoria B.

Victoria B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Absolutely beautiful personalised bracelet for my partner. It will be treasured. Really good quality very happy with it. Belle fever are also pleasant to deal with and very helpful with emails letting you know how your jewellery is coming along and when to expect it. Thankyou Belle Fever.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and so glad to hear you are happy with the personalised bracelet :) We truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

May

MayCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolute Perfection

I absolutely loved my name necklace. The quality is brilliant and beautifully crafted. I highly recommend Belle Fever for your next jewellery purchase. The customer service team were professional and prompt. I’m so pleased and happy with my purchase. I will most definitely be purchasing from here again. Thank you Belle Fever

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and so glad to hear you love your name necklace :) We truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Rebecca C.

Rebecca C.Northern Region, NSW

Absolutely Beautiful

I am in love with my stunning piece of jewellery. It came a beautiful case which was perfect for a gift. Excellent service and great pricing. I will definitely be purchasing from Belle Fever again.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and kind words :) So glad you are happy with your jewellery. We appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

June B.

June B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and quality product.

I bought the Heart Photo Canister for my daughter to put some of her pets ashes in. She loved it. I was very pleased with the quality of the product and also the service.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you for your review and for trusting us to help create something so special <3 We apprecaite your support xx

HeidiJade

HeidiJadeNorth Queensland, QLD

The peices and customer service is the best

The range is fantastic, the quality is superb. The custom peices where great and exactly as i wanted. The pricing is fantastic for custom peices. Will buy from here again

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Aww thank you so much for your review and support :) We truly appreciate it and hope to see you again soon :)

Excellent product and incomparable customer service

Product shipped exactly as described and ordered. Excellent customer service when I identified an error in the order I had placed, nothing was too much trouble and fixed immediately at no cost (even though it was my error).

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review :) We truly appreciate your support and so glad to hear you are happy with your order :) Hope to see you again soon :)

Lisa BarrettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Everytime

I have made many purchases via Belle Fever, customer service, product quality and processing time is always excellent! My most recent purchase was a Family leaf Necklace and I love it! With my family's names and some meaningful words.
I'll be back again and again!
Highly recommend.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Aww thank you so much for your continued support :) So glad to hear you are happy with your jewellery. Hope to see you again soon :)

Lisa Barrett

Just done another order :) you guys are the best! xx

Thank you so much lovely :) We truly appreciate your support <3

Tamara W.

Tamara W.South East Queensland, QLD

Such a great team of people who really take pride in their work! Thanks again will definitely be back to order again!

I ordered the “this nanny belongs to” with 3x children personalised with my babies names, everything was perfect as expected ! I did not meet cut off period for Christmas deliveries but the team ensured to communicate with me Effectively to deliver this right in time for Christmas. Mum loved her Christmas gift it was the absolute hit !

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you for your review and we are so glad to hear that you are happy with your experience :) We truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again :)

TigheVallerant

TigheVallerant Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful handcraft quality jewellery

My expectations were 200% met when I received my husband personalised bracelet. The company have very helpful and beautiful staff that will go above and beyond to make sure your happy with your jewellery.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review :) We apprecaite your support and so glad you are happy with the bracelet :) Hope to see you again soon :)