Belling B900iSS (Stainless Steel)

Belling B900iSS (Stainless Steel)

• Product is used:
    • Daily (1)
  • Safety

Don

DonAdelaide

A cook's delight.

Purchased in November 2016 at Harvey Norman.

Safety
Product is used: Daily
Mitch H.Belling

Hi Don,

thanks for the great review :)

Induction top oven

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
H & S

Thank you Glen for your phone call and help to resolve this issue

Georgie

Georgie

Repairs within a week

Bought the oven and in the first two days had to report the oven knobs were raging hot. Service technician came out and said repairs are needed to replace the cooling thermostat. Seriously, it's brand new, it shouldn't need repairs. Their warranty also states repairs may be done with 'refurbished' parts. Totally unacceptable. I don't want a repair job, I want a replacement. Trying to get feedback from Belling Aust Dist.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Ruben R.Belling

Hi Georgie, so sorry to hear this has happened. We have sent you a private message requesting some additional information from you. Thanks.

Nikolas

NikolasSydney

Nearly perfect

Looks great and love the clean finish
The 3 separate oven compartments are the highlight, you can use one all all 3 ovens where needed

Only things keep in mind is the power usage for all 3 can be high relative to a standard oven and unfortunately the Stainless finish is prone to scratches. We have had it for just over a month and the stainless on the cook top has some very noticeable marks/scratches.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

John P

John PAU

love our oven but had a problem

Date PurchasedJul 2015

BathMcCentral West, NSW

Great product, some issues with customer service which have since been fixed.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

unhappyshopper

unhappyshopperSouth Riana, Tasmania

Love the oven but the service sucks

I feel in love with this oven the moment I saw it. Took a couple of goes to master a sponge but baking days are so much easier. Service however is at the other end if the scale. Only 4 years old and the induction cooktop died a painful death. Belling wanted to charge us nearly 50% of the cost if the oven to repair it. Know your rights people. Consumer law states the expected life if an oven is 13 years, top of the range should rightly be more. And be warned they used reconditioned not new parts for repairs. Being out of warranty is not a justifyable excuse for shoddy parts if your appliance is within its acceptable life. Our oven was repaired for $150 labour cost only, a tenth of what it would have been.

Date PurchasedJun 2013

Anne50

Anne50echuca

The Best!!!!!!

Have had my new Belling stove for 10 months now and I do not know how I lived and cooked without it. I ca cook many trays of biscuits all at the one time, cook meat, roast veggies and have dessert baking all at the same time. Easy to clean, looks great and very efficient. Thank you Belling for a wonderful and time free appliance.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Candice C.Belling

Hi Anne50- Thank you for your review of our product. We very much appreciate your comments!!

Jane

JaneWellington New Zealand

Love t!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Kemmy

KemmyFootscray

Good investment on the whole

The induction cooker is fantastic as it allows for good control and efficient heating. However, I am not so happy with the tall oven as it has hot areas which burns eventhough it is fanforced. The telescopic rails in the small oven were wonky from the start and I made a complaint but was told the rails will improve with use but it hasn't. I am not happy with this at all.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

akbHobart, Tasmania

Best Oven Ever!!!

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Best unit getting around

Sensational ovens (2) heat up fast , can cook a roast in the small one , 5 trays of vegetables in the tall one and grill something and use all 5 zones at once. Cleaning the top is a breeze ,bit of spray and wipe away , burnt food can be scraped off with a razor

December 5th 2017 Update: Best unit by far

Still a great unit , however the knobs are starting to peel, but can fit up to 8 trays of food in it at once
As well as 5 induction zones , can boil a kettle in 30 seconds , easy to clean , all rack come out to
Clean

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Steph

Steph

Quick heating and hot oven

Quick boil on stove
Can use small oven when only cooking for 2 and large side when feeding a crowd!
Would of loved to do the cooking class to learn to use all the functions but they cancelled on 3 different occasions and never booked me in for another when I asked to be informed when next one was

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Deb

DebMelbourne

The heart of my kitchen

This is the best oven I have ever used, I'm very happy with everything about this stove/oven the induction cooktop is fabulous I had never used induction before I got this and belling even gave me a day in their test kitchen to learn how to use it and all of its wonderful features. I would highly recommend this oven to anyone. I have a big family so cooking is really something important for us it's what makes our home a cosy safe place to call home.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Spacious!

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Candice C.Belling

Thank you for your review of our product HP4567 - we very much appreciate your feedback!!

Jan

JanHampton Victoria Australia

In Love

Our oven was purchased in October to go into our new kitchen. Initially I was a little anxious using the induction top as I had never used one previously. I am now 'IN LOVE' with my oven. It has a massive oven cooking area but can use the small oven when not needing to to cook much. The induction is amazing and so easy to keep clean. I have recommended them to my sister in law who is wanting to purchase a new 900 soon. Thank you Belling

Date PurchasedOct 2016

JohnnyHobart

Yes you can have a stress free life in the kitchen. If you don’t buy this

Only if you DO NOT buy this product, premium priced product for a product worth only cents, warning bells should have rang as soon as we unplaced it, the oven knob was not even connected ", since then I've replaced the knobs at my cost, now the hot plate won't reset, looks like I'll throw it out.....

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Ruben R.Belling

Hi Johnny, it is concerning to hear of your experience. We have sent you a direct message requesting some further information. Thank you.

Used cooktop once !!!

Used the cooktop once !! There was a loud pop and the whole cook top now won't work. That was over a week ago . Service department are impossible to get on to and when you do I found them difficult. I have had this appliance since April 2016 and used it 4 times !! I am so annoyed. I decided to not be swayed by reviews and give it a chance. Decision I now regret.
Although job logged to repair that was over a week ago and I have heard nothing from belling.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Candice C.Belling

Lousy product, even worse customer service. Will never buy or recommend again

See all Belling Sterling 90cm B900i reviews