Belling Richmond BR900DFCNG/LP (Black)

Belling Richmond BR900DFCNG/LP (Black)

Junk - don’t waste your money

We purchased our Belling Stive about 12 months ago. We like the look, it went well in our home. That’s where our positive impressions end. It’s junk!

Poorly made, poorly designed. Nothing fits together properly, sliding drawers / shelves keep failing, burners light one day but not the next. Everything about it feels cheap and nasty. It’s like paying for an exotic sports car and receiving a cheap Chinese runabout!

Save your money. Don’t buy Belling. Cheap and nasty crap!

Purchased at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $5,000.00.

Safety

Naimish Patel

Naimish PatelCentral Queensland, QLD

Worst experience with Belling oven 90cm

Purchased in August 2015 at Harvey Norman for $3,600.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Daily
Mitch H.Belling

Hi Naimish,

sorry to hear about that.. I would have a chat with product care about your experience and see how you go from there :)

Jeffro81

Jeffro81

Cooks nicely and looks good

Brought the older style to match our house. It was on sale like around 40% off so got a good price and it came with gift cards as a promo. After we brought it someone told us we would regret it because they are unreliable BUT 8 mths on and happy to say the opposite. It's a bit fast/hot but cooks things the best out of any oven I've owned. It's been easy to clean and I like the 3 different sized sections, they are fantastic. Nil problems at this stage.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Ruben R.Belling

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Worst oven ever!!!

I decided to replace my 10 year old oven with what looked like the perfect oven, the Belling Richmond 900DFT. The oven was so hot that it melted the side cabinets next to it. A very unsatisfied customer, buyer beware. It’s a dodgy piece of eyesore that’s destroying my kitchen.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Ruben R.Belling

Hi Gwen, it is really concerning to hear of your experience. Have you attempted to contact us to arrange a Belling Technician? We have sent you a PM requesting further information. Thank you.

jess

jesssyd

i'm actually pretty happy with this

got it a few days back via express delivery. haven't had a chance to try it yet so i will leave a more detailed review when i do try it later. heard really good reviews on this before so i'm actually pretty excited to give it a go. maybe it could be the best oven ever lol...

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

We think so ;)

perth

perthperth

the best dont know why they stopped it

is is the best oven I’ve owned - and that’s a few! I mostly use the small bottom oven. It cooks pork belly so well. The grill is great and the long oven is great for quiches and cakes etc. it look kills and very luxurious

i am very very pleased

Date PurchasedApr 2013

Love this review :)

Sharyn

SharynWalkerston

Perfect

Easy to use and set up highly recommend it it heats up quickly and easy to use sleek design affordable cooks food evenly takes time to heat up when grilling would recommend doesn’t use much power. The front glass door gets hot and wouldn’t recommend using it around kids they might burn them selves on the glass

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Ruben R.Belling

Hello Sharyn, Thanks for the review glad you like your belling appliance, in terms of the glass it isn't double glazed so we recommended leaving the cooking to the adults ;)

blacky

blackyMogo

No complaints!

This free standing oven is amazing. We purchased it in our new home as we have an open kitchen. Not only does it look stylish ( we think its the best visual out of them all ) But the food comes out with perfection. Very easy to use. Very basic manual and also has great reviews and comes highly recommended. I have an acquaintance that has also bought this after having a sophisticated dinner at mine. Heats up really quickly! No complaints as yet!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Yusuf

Yusufmelbourn

Amazing oven

love this oven it cooks my fish perfectly and is very quick. Not loud at all and my food somehow taste better after. My favourite features are the buttons and the heat. Perfect size and perfect colour for my kitchen as well. Would definitely recommend to my mum and dad its perfect.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Ruben R.Belling

Thanks for the great review, Yusuf.

kuri

kurisydney

wow what can i say

The fiery dark depths of eternal damnation be upon us. This oven is overwhelmingly and positively hot as pancakes. You know what, its hotter than the bottom of my laptop. This oven is hotly recommended, no words can describe the heat of my passion for this product. Please buy it.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Geoff

GeoffWagga Wagga

Great product

Controls are straightforward, temperature exactly as per settings as I have used a thermometer to test accuracy. We are very happy with the way it cooks, the space in the cooking areas and the access to the oven area. There really is very little extra that we would want from an oven as it has all the features we desire

Date PurchasedOct 2017

perfect!

amazing at cooking and easy to clean. If you're looking for a good thing to use just look at this one because I've never been so happy before. You pay for quality, heats quickly. Cooks well and consistently, has great functions. would definitely recommend purchasing one of these. Pricey but worth while.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Gavin P

Gavin PMelbourne

Worked well for a few years

I bought this oven 3 years ago and has worked very well. It heated fairly quickly and looks sleek and nice. A few months ago the oven started to heat really slowly and cooking and baking had to be planned a while before starting (to get it to heat up). At first it was good but it just cannot last.

Date PurchasedNov 2014

After 2 years and several repairs - a lemon

We first bought the oven in Dec 2015 and, when it is working, it was great. However, during this time each oven has 'died', and in the largest oven on the right-hand side has needed repair twice. Parts are also an issue - often have to wait eight weeks for a part to arrive from OS. If the next repair does not fix issues it looks like it will be time to evoke consumer guarantee rights under the Australian Consumer Law and ask for a refund or replacement for this unit from Harvey Norman. It is disappointing that our previous 'cheap' ovens have been more reliable and consistent than this purchase.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Josh L

Hello, I cannot find an option to direct message you. Unlike a reviewer, which has a private message icon, the same icon does not show for 'Belling Official'. Can you direct message me with your best contact details, please?

Elena

ElenaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great oven

Great product IMO. Basic tech, but reliable, well made and easy to maintain.
Not sure what the bad reviews would be talking about, haven't experienced any consistent manufacturing issues. They are expensive but have a value range available if you don't want the ultra chunky look.
Great cooking tool and easy to clean.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

PattiArmanas

PattiArmanasKilkenny

Don't waste your money.

I feel your pain. Long oven was door not shutting . I got mailed the new magnets as well. Still didn't fix the problem. Then sent out a brace for the inside of the door. Knobs peeling, rust has occurred on the bottom of the door skin. The middle hob works when it wants to. The paint finish is coming off the top of the stove top. We purchased an extended warranty and the hob is covered, but I was informed it had to defective all the time before it can be repaired. The rust and paint peeling we were told is cosmetic and therefore not covered.

Date PurchasedJun 2013

Very good

It easy to use and easy to clean it. Very comfortable use it to cook food. Much better than my last one. Enjoy use it to bakery food! It also good to cook meat and try something new! Love love love love love love this one one one one one

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Candice C.Belling

Hi Emily - Thank you for your review of our product. We very much appreciate your comments!!

harro 42

harro 42Boolarra, Victoria

BEST EVER OVEN I HAVE BROUGHT

I have wanted this oven for a few years now and we purchased a 12 year old home and decided to put in my dream oven. I now have 3 ovens in one or 2 and a griller (this can be an oven as well)
My favourite features are you can heat up one oven in 5 mins the tall long oven on the right has four shelves it is the one I would use the most. The main oven at the bottom heats up so fast and cooks your food to perfection.I love this oven and if I ever move again I will be buying another one. Everything I have cooked so far has been excellent
I am in my sixties, so I have used a few ovens over my life but this is by far the best ever
Last thing I brought the Red one it gave my cream kitchen the WOW factor.
THANKS BELLING

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Candice C.Belling

Hi harro 42 - Thank you for your review of our product. We very much appreciate your comments!!

Guy

GuyDiamond Creek, Vic.

Excellent Range Oven.

We have had the Belling Range oven for just over a year and it is great. The three oven options let us cook a variety of food at the same time and with five gas cookers, including a hot plate, on the stove top, we are spoilt for choice!
We are very happy with our Belling & it really adds to our kitchen aesthetically as well.

Date PurchasedMay 2016