Belling Richmond BR900DFCNG/LP (Black)

Belling Richmond BR900DFCNG/LP (Black) (page 2 of 3)

Bad service

Had an induction top repair new part $800 plus labour. Have been pleading for a report so I can claim from my insurance. Keep getting passed from Belling approved repairer to Belling and back! Really bad service! i gave up!!! I own 2 Belling one induction one gass I love both but I will think twice if I ever have to replace any of them! Parts are expencive.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Hi Andre - as per our PM conversation, I will forward your concerns to our New Zealand counterparts in order for them to address as appropriate. Unfortunately, given that we are able only to assist in relation to Australian units (and associated service agencies) I am not able to offer further guidance in this instance. My apologies again for any inconvenience caused Danielle on behalf of the team at Belling Australia

Excellent cooking performance

Catering for a large dinner was so easy, main oven was able to cook two roasts plus a tray of vegetables.
Then the multi function oven took care of the fish entree while the roasts were cooking, then took over for the deserts.
Meant we could be with our guests instead of being in the kitchen all the time

Date PurchasedApr 2007

Really pleased with my Belling stove

The extra small oven and grill is so handy. Rarely use the big oven as there is only 2 of us. The stove itself is simple and straight forward,nothing complicated about it at all. Just one small criticism is that the small oven doesn't seem to cook evenly, unless I am doing something wrong???
My favourite feature is the clean lines and very easy to clean. I have a black stove.Also the love the induction,so quick and controllable .

Date PurchasedMay 2016

perfect oven

We purchased the belling freestanding oven is absolutely fantastic really makes a huge difference , makes me look like a chef when I cant even cook ,we are moving soon and I will be buying another to put in the new house .This oven cooks food perfect we love it .Thanks Belling for this amazing product .

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Belling Range Cooker

This oven is so well worth the investment. Prior to owning this oven, I could never get a perfect pavlova or crackling. This oven has turned that all around. It cooks well at both high and low temperatures and deceivingly cooks a huge amount of food. A fantastic entertainer and necessary for any serious cook. Would definitely buy one again and rave on about it. My oven is black and it's a talking point in my kitchen. I also really enjoyed the complimentary Belling demonstration class. I walked away feeling confident to use the grill and other functions.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Awesome unit but hard to find trays to fit oven

Oven itself is great, once u get used to lighting the gas cook top. Light globe seems to blow frequently in oven. Very hard to find oven trays that fit, but when we do we love it! All oven compartments cook great but it is hard to find oven trays and casserole dishes that fit to use it to its full capacity.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Just an update. We love his oven. Cooks evenly, fits a tonne in there and is easily cleaned. Oven trays are now more easy to purchase. Highly recommended.Thanks for posting a review on our product. We really appreciate your comments.

Fantastic

Does exactly what I want it to do. Perfect results every time I cook. I Like the different oven sizes. Can cook for two or a large family. Like the look of it and the colour. Fits into decor of any kitchen. Everyone who visits loves the look of it.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Stove easy to use and clean. Having more than one oven an advantage.

Oven is even and food is perfectly cooked. Favotite feature is the two ovens and third warming draw and grill/ oven. Great when family come home when we can cook a roast, sweets in other oven at different temperature. Like the fact that main oven have four trays and other oven roomy fir larger roasting pans.

Great for big families!

5 burner gas cooking and three ovens makes my life easier! I upgraded my oven as a priority over my car, as i cook for 10 most nights, and up to 30 on special occasions. Only disappointment is the plastic knobs, they are not great, had to get one replaced due to peeling.

Date PurchasedJun 2013

I just love t

I have had my Belling stove for nearly a year now. The stove not only looks amazing in my new kitchen but it functions way past my expectations. Recently I cooked two of my mother's recipe for her renown fruit cake. The cakes were beautiful and my mother said " perfect" which was amazing to hear from someone who would have cooked thousands of fruit cakes in her life.
The best thing about this stove is that you can multi task as you can multi cook.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Bucket list stove everything I wanted!

Did a lot and I mean a lot, of research on my bucket list stove to go with our new house. Wanted electric as we have no gas where we are and didn't want lpg, so chose 900mm induction. This is just as quick as gas. Ovens are deeper, fan forced and evenly cook everything.
It looks fantastic in out kitchen and is the hub of our home.
My only downers is there are a few nooks and crannies for crummies to get caught in eg. Seals, handle edges.
At this stage 6 months in and cooking every day , we can't fault it!
Even the one time (probably last time given the mess) hubby cooked he loved it

Date PurchasedSep 2016
1.5 years in still love it, stove top easy to clean and once I worked out how to get the side rack brackets out in the oven that is easy too. Still have crummies in the seals but a toothpick gets them out. Love love love it!Great way to start our Monday! :)

I love my richmond good looking reliable oven

Absolutely
Options, options, options. The fact I don't do t have to heat a huge oven for two people, I just use small oven. Xmas is fantastic. Cooked for 14 people using all ovens. The colour is perfect cream and black. The temperature is so good. I now have mastered not battering roasts fan forcing and using the traditional elements, even pure cooking. If I want anything crisper I just bang

Love my Belling!

Had the Belling range cooker for about 3 years now. I love the multi ovens and the telescopic shelves. I find the oven cooks evenly, is perfect for crisping roasts (especially pork). The variation on cooker settings allows for many different types of cooking. I chose the gas cooktop as I live in a rural area with many power outages, very happy with my choice.
I recommend anyone buying the oven attends the complementary cook lesson which will further instruct you on your ovens functions.
Best decision we ever made!

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Not just a good looker

It was the look I always wanted, the fact that the ovens cook so well was a bonus. All three electric ovens give a very accurate heat temperature and the heat is very evenly produced. It is wonderful having the ovens to use when entertaining and you need varying temperatures. The stove top was a challenge for me as I had never cooked with gas before but as I have adapted my ways I have warmed (get it) to gas and do love having the luxury of 5 gas points to choose from. A very practical but luxurious addition to our home.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Great

I Love the two oven options. Produces percect food every time. The gaz range is good, however on bottled gas the pressure doesnt really get up high enough for cooking dishes such as stir fries. I would recommend one of these ovens to anybody. An Expensive but very worthwhile purchase.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product Dave L - we very much appreciate your feedback!!

Great oven

Food usually cooked well Instruction manual was difficult to follow & knobs on front a bit confusing initially Unsure about griller as well Overall happy with oven , it fits into my country kitchen beautifully Favourite features are the timer, wide gas cook top & wok burner are all very user friendly

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Rob please contact our office: 1300-556-816 to have a copy of our (improved) function control user guide sent to you. You might find it helpful - especially when using the grill etc. We hope that you enjoy using all the functions available to you on this very versatile cooker. Thank you so much for your review - we very much appreciate your feedback!

THis is the best oven we have owned

The triple oven gives great flexibility in usage. The cooker is easy to use and easy to clean.
The cook top is large enough for cooking for a group of friends and family or for just the two of us.
The ovens are fantastic with the fan forced options really making a difference to the range of cooking options.
We are very pleased with the Belling and its reliability and its ease of use.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
It sounds like you are using this very versatile oven to its full advantage - thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback on our cooker Ray, we very much appreciate your comments!!

Cooking is a breeze , who needs to dine out !!

The best roasting oven ever , cooks to restaurant quality & the gas grill top so easy to use , superbly cooked steaks & hamburger patties , forget $30-$60 steaks at restaurants etc , with this fine quality cooker I can easily make cheap cuts of meat taste as good , if not better than dining out !!!!
Endless quality features backed up by many decades of engineering by Belling.
This product just oozes sophistication , practicality , beauty & overall built for its purpose not just cosmopolitanism .

Date PurchasedAug 2016
We are coming to dinner at your place Buck!! Thank you for your review of our rangecooker - we are so glad this one found a home with you :)

Great for families....and bakers!

We purchased our Belling from Harvey Norman. I agonised and did alot of research before deciding on the Black freestanding oven with gas cooktop. It was a wonderful purchase and cooks like a charm. I only use the bottom left one strictly for baking, the larger one for all other family cooking.
Other friends have commented that they feel the fan forced when baking dries out the food but I have not found this to be an issue at all.
Sadly, once you pay the $4000+ and walk out the door with it...that's it, Harvey Norman are purely interested in making a sale, getting you to extend your warranty at huge cost and then not assisting you when you need help (not Belling's fault).
After 3 years I have had to have all the knobs replaced as the chrome had melted off or worn out from all the cleaning!
I think my only tiny gripe would be that the biggest oven is too narrow for most of the oven trays you already own and you have to replace them all.
The most I use on the ovens is baking soda and water and this seems to work.

Date PurchasedMar 2013
Thank you for your review of our product Tab - we very much appreciate your feedback!

best stove we have ever had

Induction cooking is amazing best stove and oven we have ever had it is so easy to use the best features is safe for our grandkids and that grandkids can't turn it on when we are not there with them.makes cooking so much easier than our other stove.makes our lives easy we just love it

Date PurchasedOct 2016