47 questions from our users

The larger door on my oven does not stay closed properly when I use it. Is this covered under warranty even if the oven is over the 2 year mark?
Hi Bernie, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 to discuss :)

Hi, The manual has 240v single phase/ 3 phase on it. Can you please confirm if the oven can be run on single phase power without compromise. Cheers
Hi Aldd, This unit can be connected to 1,2 or 3 phase. Providing adequate supply is available and the cables are correctly sized – single phase will be fine without compromise

Having trouble working out how the grill works and the instructions aren’t helping me.. can anyone advise how to turn it on and make it hot enough to grill please?
Hi mickers, sorry to hear, can you please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can discuss over the phone :)

ive now used the lower left side oven about 5 times, and it still exudes an odour that i assume is from the enamel coating. how long will this last as it is incredibly overpowering and unpleasant? to others who have had issues with the large door on right side not closing properly during the cooking process, we had the same, it has been repaired but i wonder how long that will last before the door needs to be replaced again? seems to be quite a severe design flaw with the use of magnets on such a large door and intense fan. thanks

Hi, I bought a Belling induction 90cm last year and had it installed in November. I haven’t registers the warranty because it required the model number in the back and it’s already installed. However o recently bought a thermometer to check as it is constantly high in both ovens. My last cake was cooked at 60degrees in the knob but the therms was reading anywhere from 159 to 200. This was a pricey oven and Cake baking and decorating is my serious hobbie. Can you help me?
Hi jade, Sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 to discuss :)

I have a belling 90cm duel fuel and i love it. however i removed one of the knobs to clean it and cant get it back on!! is there a trick to it?? i have 4 pieces, the black knob, a spring, a round silver piece and a thin round plastic piece. its driving me nuts. I have searched the internet but have found nothing to assist me.
Hi Linda, sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can assist

Can I run the right hand oven with just fan and no heat. I am trying to air dry Quince Paste
Hi Di, Unfortunately there needs to be heat coming from the oven when its on

We have a Red Richmond oven and would like to know if it is possible to change the door front to black?
Hi Jeannie, Unfortunately the doors you purchased have to stay the same. sorry!

We have the Richmond 900 with the big double burner in the middle. I can't get anything hot enough and it takes forever to light it. Is there an adjustment?
Hi David B, We are sorry to hear of your experience, could you send us your contact details via private message so we can have someone from our team assist you? Alternatively you can contact us on 1800 444 357. Thanks

Hi we bought a Belling BR900DF a few months ago from Harvey Norman and have just used all three ovens together for the first time but the power kept blowing and we worked out that we could not use the lower left oven with the top oven and right hand oven at the same time. Our power is isolated for the kitchen and power boards checked and ok. The lower left oven would not work at all with others on but is ok on its own. Any help?
Hi, Sorry to hear that you've had this experience with your new oven. We'll need to investigate it further, please private message your contact details and a member of the Customer Care Team will call you or alternatively you can call us on 1800 444 357. Thanks.Mine does the sameHi Di, Sorry to hear, can you please call us on 1800 444 357 to discuss

I have a Belling Richmond 90cm dual fuel range cooker, purchased in August 2018. Scorch marks have appeared on the outside of the upper grill/oven (obviously from using the lower oven). Can you help?
Hi Renee, can you please get in touch with us so that we can better understand your concerns? 1800 444 357. Thank you.

Hi I have the belling classic 90 cm range. One of the knobs from the control panel has come off and on inspecting it i realised the red and green screws from the shaft have fallen off, how can this be fixed?
Hi Rose, this will require a technicians visit as these screws secure the internals of the appliance. We would suggest not using this burner until such a time the appliance has been deemed safe (to use) buy a qualified and authorised Belling technician or service partner. Please get in touch with us on 1800 444 357. Thank you.

Hi i have the richmond. And noticed that the bottom oven does not close 100%. Can hear the fan and can see condensation escaping and just noticed a bit if rust appearing where this happens?
Hey Casey, sorry that this has happened. Sounds like we will need to investigate with a site visit. Can you please contact us on 1800 444 357? Thank you.

We have a dead mouse in the back of our stove. We think it is under the top. How can we take the top off? Please help. Robyn
Hi Robyn, This type of action would require an authorised Belling Service Partner or Technician. For us to arrange this for you, please call 1800 444 357. Thank you.

I have just bought the Richmond 900 dual fuel the manual is atrocious where can I download a decent manual that shows what each setting means?
Hi Julie, Please get in touch with us and we will see how we can further assist you - 1800 444 357. Thanks.Why wouldn’t Belling produce a better manual after all requests by many more. Need a page with decent diagrams what everything does.

When installing the stove what is the recommended height of the stove burners above the finished cupboard height? Are there any requirements for heat resistant surfaces at the sides of the stove?
Hi, 650mm or > from cupboard, shelf, overhang, rangehood etc. 90mm to 400mm side clearance, with no provision for heat resistance. Thanks!

Hi Just bought a BR900DFCNGLP from Harvey Norman - its still in storage - renovating kitchen - can you tell what side/area is the power outlet for this appliance please?
I had my electrician/plumber fit the unit. I have no idea. I do know that my gas fitting was in the left side of the oven and that caused no problem to connect. Can I suggest you calll the supplier (mine was Harvey Norman), and ask them?Hi there, the power outlet is in the middle of the appliance thanks :)

Can you please explain or send a picture of how the 2 grey supplied trays and silver insert tray fits into the grill. Belling Richmond 90cm duel fuel. I cannot make it fit into the grill on the shelf already in place and It also has no handle. This is a brand new stove cant even make toast yet! Thank you
Hi Mandy, congrats on your purchase! The two grill trays and inserts just sit on the shelves in the grill and can also be used in the other two ovens in the same way if required. Thanks!

Hi we have just purchased a duel fuel cooker from Currys which is being installed Saturday. However I noticed that the entire grill unit moves as it doesn't seem fixed and the grill seal is not attached. Is this normal before fitting?
Hi Bek, The grill should be fixed within the frame of the complete unit. If you need any further assistance, please call us on 1800 444 357. Thanks!

We had our Belling Richmond cooker installed two days ago. The top left hand grill gets warm but does not get up to cooking temperature. Can you please advise what control setting we should be using as the manual is of no assistance at all. The lower left hand oven grill works great.
Congrats on the purchase. Can you provide your contact information and we will get in touch to run you through the functions and features of your new appliance :)Having now read through some other questions and answers from other owners of the Richmond cooker who were having the same problem I can now operate the grill satisfactorily. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Get an answer from our members and Belling representatives