Belling Richmond 90cm BR900DF

VERY DISSAPOINTING

Gavin P

Gavin PMelbourne

Worked well for a few years

I bought this oven 3 years ago and has worked very well. It heated fairly quickly and looks sleek and nice. A few months ago the oven started to heat really slowly and cooking and baking had to be planned a while before starting (to get it to heat up). At first it was good but it just cannot last.

Date PurchasedNov 2014
clockmakers wife

clockmakers wife

Never ever again

Date PurchasedMay 2015

After 2 years and several repairs - a lemon

We first bought the oven in Dec 2015 and, when it is working, it was great. However, during this time each oven has 'died', and in the largest oven on the right-hand side has needed repair twice. Parts are also an issue - often have to wait eight weeks for a part to arrive from OS. If the next repair does not fix issues it looks like it will be time to evoke consumer guarantee rights under the Australian Consumer Law and ask for a refund or replacement for this unit from Harvey Norman. It is disappointing that our previous 'cheap' ovens have been more reliable and consistent than this purchase.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Ruben R.Belling
Josh L

Hello, I cannot find an option to direct message you. Unlike a reviewer, which has a private message icon, the same icon does not show for 'Belling Official'. Can you direct message me with your best contact details, please?

Martin H

Martin HAdelaide

My choice

Date PurchasedSep 2013

Aurora

AuroraSydney

This is a great product

Yes its perfect my sister bought this product and recommended to me I wasn't shore but when I purchased the product and I try it is worth it
Yes I'm more than happy thank you for offering such good price and best quality together
You are simply the best

Date PurchasedJul 2014

may

mayvic, 3048

it's good

I am so happy to use this for cooking. It is so convenient! It is has a amazing work! I really recommend it cause it is so awesome! The function is so nice and easy to use! I love this so much! Oh I really like this! I really like the appearance, it is so cool! How beautiful it is

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Elena

ElenaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great oven

Great product IMO. Basic tech, but reliable, well made and easy to maintain.
Not sure what the bad reviews would be talking about, haven't experienced any consistent manufacturing issues. They are expensive but have a value range available if you don't want the ultra chunky look.
Great cooking tool and easy to clean.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Three ovens!

We have had four Belling 900's. Apart from one which needed a stronger magnet on the right hand door, we have not had a problem and have cooked whatever we needed. Fantastic ovens, cooktop and results. We purchased all four from Harvey Norman Moss Vale and the service has been great. Highly recommend Belling.
Incidentally, our first free standing oven was a Falcon which only had two ovens with the right hand oven too narrow.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Steven

StevenWagga wagga

Fairly standard oven

Had this put in when I built a new house, fairly standard oven I wouldn't rave about it but at the same time have no real complaints, its fairly roomy and has fairly good heat, haven't had any of the problems noted in other reviews but then again I don't use it a whole lot. Overall if you can get it for a reasonable price id certainly recommend

Date PurchasedNov 2015

PattiArmanas

PattiArmanasKilkenny

Don't waste your money.

I feel your pain. Long oven was door not shutting . I got mailed the new magnets as well. Still didn't fix the problem. Then sent out a brace for the inside of the door. Knobs peeling, rust has occurred on the bottom of the door skin. The middle hob works when it wants to. The paint finish is coming off the top of the stove top. We purchased an extended warranty and the hob is covered, but I was informed it had to defective all the time before it can be repaired. The rust and paint peeling we were told is cosmetic and therefore not covered.

Date PurchasedJun 2013

Chelsie

Chelsie

Great!

Great product! Heats up really quickly and cooks the food perfectly. Looks very nice in the kitchen and has such a nice finish to it. Doesn't fool you with the cooking time or the temperature it cooks exactly how you like it! Easy to navigate and some storing space. Would recommend!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

jennifer H.Southwest, VIC

Main part of the kitchen

OMG what a fabulous oven I love the fact that I am able to cook separately at different temperatures, this oven is easy to use and the company is fantastic to deal with just wondering how I'm going to take it with me if we ever decide to move!! Plenty of room in both ovens and the grill is decent as well with the added bonus of being able to use that as a small oven as well.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Candice C.Belling

Hi Jennifer H- thank you so much for your review of our product. We very much appreciate your feedback!!

my pleasure

Very good

It easy to use and easy to clean it. Very comfortable use it to cook food. Much better than my last one. Enjoy use it to bakery food! It also good to cook meat and try something new! Love love love love love love this one one one one one

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Candice C.Belling

Hi Emily - Thank you for your review of our product. We very much appreciate your comments!!

harro 42

harro 42Boolarra, Victoria

BEST EVER OVEN I HAVE BROUGHT

I have wanted this oven for a few years now and we purchased a 12 year old home and decided to put in my dream oven. I now have 3 ovens in one or 2 and a griller (this can be an oven as well)
My favourite features are you can heat up one oven in 5 mins the tall long oven on the right has four shelves it is the one I would use the most. The main oven at the bottom heats up so fast and cooks your food to perfection.I love this oven and if I ever move again I will be buying another one. Everything I have cooked so far has been excellent
I am in my sixties, so I have used a few ovens over my life but this is by far the best ever
Last thing I brought the Red one it gave my cream kitchen the WOW factor.
THANKS BELLING

Candice C.Belling

Hi harro 42 - Thank you for your review of our product. We very much appreciate your comments!!

Guy

GuyDiamond Creek, Vic.

Excellent Range Oven.

We have had the Belling Range oven for just over a year and it is great. The three oven options let us cook a variety of food at the same time and with five gas cookers, including a hot plate, on the stove top, we are spoilt for choice!
We are very happy with our Belling & it really adds to our kitchen aesthetically as well.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Bad service

Had an induction top repair new part $800 plus labour. Have been pleading for a report so I can claim from my insurance. Keep getting passed from Belling approved repairer to Belling and back! Really bad service! i gave up!!! I own 2 Belling one induction one gass I love both but I will think twice if I ever have to replace any of them! Parts are expencive.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

With 3 ovens I can host a dinner party and still be part of the larty

Yes very happy
My very favourite features are the fact that I CAN host
a large dinner party and not have to be in the kitchen for most of the time so can enjoy my guests
The versatile oven grill a special bonus as is the fact I can warm plates at the same time

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Excellent cooking performance

Catering for a large dinner was so easy, main oven was able to cook two roasts plus a tray of vegetables.
Then the multi function oven took care of the fish entree while the roasts were cooking, then took over for the deserts.
Meant we could be with our guests instead of being in the kitchen all the time

Date PurchasedApr 2007

Mark Balzanasked

there is a vent on the rear of the oven for the bottom left hand side oven, can anyone tell me what it is for as this is a direct tube from outside to inside??

hi mark,

according to our tech team this is for ventilation

Mark Balzan

thanks, so don't have to worry if smoke and/or steam coming from this vent (it's very visible!)

Mitch H.Belling

hi mark, no issues at all, but if you ever feel unsure please give our customer care team a call on 1800 444 357 and we can assist :)

Biggerred

Biggerredasked

Hi there when I have a frying pan on the stove top the oil or butter goes to the back of the pan can the legs at the front be adjusted to level the stove top please???

Hi,

Please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can assist :)

LindsayC

LindsayCasked

My oven door on the right won’t stay shut when in use. It seems to be a magnet issue. Is there a fix for this please

Lindsay

Last resort
Last resort

Hi lindsay. Unfortunately you will need to put in a service request. They replaced my door when i had the same issue. I no longer have the belling had it refunded after 18 months due to all the faults it had. Start checking for rust bubbles now too. Good luck

Hi Lindsay,

sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can discuss :)

Get an answer from our members and Belling representatives