Belling FSE60MFBLK

Belling FSE60MFBLK

kerry

kerry

Overcomplex controls

Brought it last year. Looks good. Average build quality but the glass top scratched soo easily. Clearly cheap glass. Deep scratches achieved by using the recommended cookware. The front consol has 8 knobs. Its too hard to learn or teach others to use

TaffTas

TaffTasAU

Belling is the best!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Belling
Ruben R.Belling

Thanks for the detailed review. Love it!

Love it!

This oven is great. I have had since Jan 2014 and absolutely love it. The double oven works well. Great to be able to cook main & dessert at the same time! I like that the bottom oven can be standard or fan-forced, which is great for browning up at the end if need be. I find that the temperature is even, good for cooking cakes which I do quite a bit. The electric top is good too. Normally not a fan, but only have electricity (no gas) so this is my only option. I really like the smooth surface and how it sits in like with my benchtop making it look really neat. The top oven is super handy and works really well too, including the grilling function.