Belling is the best!

Well, I took the plunge and purchased from Harvey Norman what's turned out to be a superb Belling double oven stove with Induction cooktop.

With English engineering's reputation at stake, I dropped nearly $2,000 on this sweet little item and oh boy! I'm pleased with the result.

The fully-programmable double ovens are a treat. They just LOVE serving me when I want to cook the meat low and slow in the top oven while I fast-crisp those pesky roast potatoes in the lower oven.

It's so versatile. I cook Asian, Italian, Chinese, Malaysian (Oh by the way; the ultra fine adjustments of the Induction cooktop will have you swearing never to revert to gas again! Why? Because Induction is faster than gas, and also cooks slower than gas too. And, it's much cheaper...

Highly recommended..

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Thanks for the detailed review. Love it!

Love it!

This oven is great. I have had since Jan 2014 and absolutely love it. The double oven works well. Great to be able to cook main & dessert at the same time! I like that the bottom oven can be standard or fan-forced, which is great for browning up at the end if need be. I find that the temperature is even, good for cooking cakes which I do quite a bit. The electric top is good too. Normally not a fan, but only have electricity (no gas) so this is my only option. I really like the smooth surface and how it sits in like with my benchtop making it look really neat. The top oven is super handy and works really well too, including the grilling function.