Belling FSE60MFS

3 questions from our users

Betrayed

Betrayedasked

FSE60MFS

We purchased our unit in 2011 and although we are a bit disappointed with the oven performance (my wife bakes a lot!) in general we have been happy especially the “speed” of the hob.
We have now lost the P mode on the right front and back elements. Crackling noise from the elements and no power, only on P. Can you please supply us with explanation of fault

Kate

Suggest you look at the answers to 'Mandy' and 'Chubb' for their questions about the same Belling stove model. Things can work loose: my top oven grill element did that recently [bought 2013] and the repair 'sparky' discovered a loose push-on connector - I'd already bought a spare element on the assumption that that couldn't happen as the tabs are usually so tight.

Rachel A.Belling

Hi Betrayed, Thank you for reaching out to Belling, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Mandy

Mandyasked

What is difference with FSE60MF

Kate

The 'S' stands for 'stainless steel' . The items without 'S' don't have that in the finish to the same level.

Rachel A.Belling

Hi Mandy, thank you for reaching out to Belling, The code FSE60MF is the generic code which could relate to either the stainless model (FSE60MFS) or black model (FSE60MFB)
The product specs are the same, just the colour of trim on door and handle is different. thank you

Chubb

Chubbasked

FSE60MFS

My stove top elements have all suddenly stopped working. All other oven/ grill functions are working fine. The electrician has found no obvious fault so is getting more info about our stove before troubleshooting further. Have you heard of any faults where all four elements are affected .generally i would expect one ring to not work but loss of all four at once seems unusual. Any thoughts.

GDA.MarketingBelling

Hi there Chubb- it might be worth having a look at the links/ connections in the terminal block at the rear of the cooker. If these connections have worked loose there will be a power cut to the cooktop. Other than this there nothing else really that would affect the cooktop as a whole (or leave the oven etc working but the cooktop not) If you would like to contact our office direct and speak with our Tech team we can advise further as appropriate: 1300-556-816

Don
Don

Mine is working fine, afraid I have no information that may help

lloyd
lloyd

we purchased a belling FSE60MFS in 2017 and recently all cooktops have ceased working with a E8 error flashing. we approached harvey norman who immediately contacted belling. we were contacted by a belling rep the following day and told it was the fan under the hot plates and no parts were in the country but they would work something out. 4 weeks later. soon after belling replaced the stove with a new one, which works well, and we are very happy with it.

Get an answer from our members and Belling representatives