Belling FSE60MF

8 questions from our users

tam

tamasked

FSE60MF

Hi I have just recently brought a house and it has a balling over and I have been having some problems with the over being gas is it ment to trun off in the middle of cooking and now just recently the stove top is playing up too

Rachel A.Belling

Hi Tam, Thank you for reaching out to Belling, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Terry

Terryasked

FSE60MF

Hi, I am looking for the fan element for my Belling, apparently the element is 2000w but can only get 1600w.
according to the parts listing on line this element is no longer available, can anyone help?

Kate

Have you tried Belling Australia direct? I had to get an element for the top oven last week, and their prices were almost half those on the internet otherwise and they do know exactly which ones to get. The current COVID situation is holding up delivery, but worth it for the right part.

Rachel A.Belling

Hi Terry, Thank you for reaching out to Belling, I have just confirmed the following with our service technician - PN 083479700 is 2Kw and will fit this appliance, please let me know if you require any further information thank you

Mandy

Mandyasked

FSE60MFS

What is difference with FSE60MF

Kate

The 'S' stands for 'stainless steel' . The items without 'S' don't have that in the finish to the same level.

Rachel A.Belling

Hi Mandy, thank you for reaching out to Belling, The code FSE60MF is the generic code which could relate to either the stainless model (FSE60MFS) or black model (FSE60MFB)
The product specs are the same, just the colour of trim on door and handle is different. thank you

Mary H.

Mary H.asked

FSE60MF

Hi Both ovens have stopped working? stove top is fine

Bill M
Bill M

Happy to say our oven is working as well today as the day we purchased it. Fingers crossed it continues that way - and we do use it heavily on a daily basis.

Mitch H.Belling

hi Mary,

sorry to hear, can you please call us on 1800 444 357 and we can discuss with yourself a fix :)

Renee

Reneeasked

Hi there,
Only one element at a time will work, Any ideas on why?
Just passed date of warranty.

Lea.
Lea.

Hi sorry but I do not know but you should contact the belling customer service in Australia, they should help you.

Chubb

Chubbasked

FSE60MFS

My stove top elements have all suddenly stopped working. All other oven/ grill functions are working fine. The electrician has found no obvious fault so is getting more info about our stove before troubleshooting further. Have you heard of any faults where all four elements are affected .generally i would expect one ring to not work but loss of all four at once seems unusual. Any thoughts.

GDA.MarketingBelling

Hi there Chubb- it might be worth having a look at the links/ connections in the terminal block at the rear of the cooker. If these connections have worked loose there will be a power cut to the cooktop. Other than this there nothing else really that would affect the cooktop as a whole (or leave the oven etc working but the cooktop not) If you would like to contact our office direct and speak with our Tech team we can advise further as appropriate: 1300-556-816

Don
Don

Mine is working fine, afraid I have no information that may help

lloyd
lloyd

we purchased a belling FSE60MFS in 2017 and recently all cooktops have ceased working with a E8 error flashing. we approached harvey norman who immediately contacted belling. we were contacted by a belling rep the following day and told it was the fan under the hot plates and no parts were in the country but they would work something out. 4 weeks later. soon after belling replaced the stove with a new one, which works well, and we are very happy with it.

Mandy

Mandyasked

FSE60MF

I Have a belling Gas gas and it take for ever to cook things like a roast lamb leg small one took nearly 2.5 hours to cook the other day on the highest heat anyone have any ideas ???

Hi Mandy
Thank you for your query.

By far the most common cause of the oven not performing in an acceptable (or expected) fashion is an incorrect gas pressure set at time of installation.

Assuming that your appliance is a relatively new installation, and/or that you have had the same issue from day one, I would ask that you confirm the operating gas pressure ie.. what kpa measurement is listed on your Compliance Certificate issued by your installing plumber.
Once this has been confirmed as correct, we can then look at other factors that may be causing the issue. This can include thermostat requiring adjustment, door not sealing correctly etc. All of which can be assessed and addressed by an authorised technician.

Should you require service intervention, please contact our office in order to obtain information regarding same: 1300 556 816

Evie

Evieasked

FSE60MF

How can you tell which is the reflective side of the glass? I took it out to wash it and I need to put it back in the right way.

Hi Evie
Thank you for your query.
The writing on the glass should be readable with the door open or as you look down at it.
Push the glass in as per the direction of the arrow at the base with writing correct way round and right side up as you slide the sheet into the retaining clips.
If you need any clarification of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our office at any time:
Ph: 1300 556 816

Get an answer from our members and Belling representatives