Belling FSE60MF

Belling FSE60MF (page 2 of 2)

FSE60MFS, FSE60MFB, FSE60MFBLK and FSE60MFSS

Faulty nobs.

I loved the look of this stove and it was great at the start but after 12 months the nobs one by one all broke. Staff at there centre were great and sent me some replacements but they have since broken again and Iv had to replace them myself. I found the cooking fine no issues. Loved having duel ovens.

Love it!

This oven is great. I have had since Jan 2014 and absolutely love it. The double oven works well. Great to be able to cook main & dessert at the same time! I like that the bottom oven can be standard or fan-forced, which is great for browning up at the end if need be. I find that the temperature is even, good for cooking cakes which I do quite a bit. The electric top is good too. Normally not a fan, but only have electricity (no gas) so this is my only option. I really like the smooth surface and how it sits in like with my benchtop making it look really neat. The top oven is super handy and works really well too, including the grilling function.

Warranty and manufacturing issues!

I purchased a Belling FSE60MF last year as it seemed to tick all my requirements and at the time the reviews appeared to be good. Unfortunately the inside glass oven door panel exploded while I was cooking. I have always treated my stoves with care and have never had a stove door explode before. We rang Belling Australia only to be told that that part of the oven is not under warranty and that we must have done something to cause the event. After some discussion they decided to send us a new piece of glass. At no time was an exploding oven door considered a fault by the distributor. I have written this review to let others know of the Belling Australia warranty. I have had lots of ovens over the years and have never had one explode before, what has changed? A couple of years on since purchasing my Belling and I am happy to say the oven door has remained stable. Unfortunatley the front hotplate no longer works as it should, and all the knobs have broken and are very expensive to replace.
It had all my requirements for an upright stove.
The oven door exploded.

Hi Both ovens have stopped working? stove top is fine
Happy to say our oven is working as well today as the day we purchased it. Fingers crossed it continues that way - and we do use it heavily on a daily basis.hi Mary, sorry to hear, can you please call us on 1800 444 357 and we can discuss with yourself a fix :)

Hi there, Only one element at a time will work, Any ideas on why? Just passed date of warranty.
Hi sorry but I do not know but you should contact the belling customer service in Australia, they should help you.

My stove top elements have all suddenly stopped working. All other oven/ grill functions are working fine. The electrician has found no obvious fault so is getting more info about our stove before troubleshooting further. Have you heard of any faults where all four elements are affected .generally i would expect one ring to not work but loss of all four at once seems unusual. Any thoughts.
Hi there Chubb- it might be worth having a look at the links/ connections in the terminal block at the rear of the cooker. If these connections have worked loose there will be a power cut to the cooktop. Other than this there nothing else really that would affect the cooktop as a whole (or leave the oven etc working but the cooktop not) If you would like to contact our office direct and speak with our Tech team we can advise further as appropriate: 1300-556-816Mine is working fine, afraid I have no information that may helpwe purchased a belling FSE60MFS in 2017 and recently all cooktops have ceased working with a E8 error flashing. we approached harvey norman who immediately contacted belling. we were contacted by a belling rep the following day and told it was the fan under the hot plates and no parts were in the country but they would work something out. 4 weeks later. soon after belling replaced the stove with a new one, which works well, and we are very happy with it.

Belling FSE60MFSBelling FSE60MFSSBelling FSE60MFBLKBelling FSE60MFB
CategoryFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding Ovens
Price (RRP) $1,549