Belling FSE60MF

Belling FSE60MF (page 2 of 2)

FSE60MFS, FSE60MFBLK, FSE60MFSS, FSE60MFB

Faulty nobs.

I loved the look of this stove and it was great at the start but after 12 months the nobs one by one all broke. Staff at there centre were great and sent me some replacements but they have since broken again and Iv had to replace them myself. I found the cooking fine no issues. Loved having duel ovens.

Love it!

This oven is great. I have had since Jan 2014 and absolutely love it. The double oven works well. Great to be able to cook main & dessert at the same time! I like that the bottom oven can be standard or fan-forced, which is great for browning up at the end if need be. I find that the temperature is even, good for cooking cakes which I do quite a bit. The electric top is good too. Normally not a fan, but only have electricity (no gas) so this is my only option. I really like the smooth surface and how it sits in like with my benchtop making it look really neat. The top oven is super handy and works really well too, including the grilling function.

Camm

CammCairns

Warranty and manufacturing issues!

Mary H.

Mary H.asked

Hi Both ovens have stopped working? stove top is fine

Bill M
Bill M

Happy to say our oven is working as well today as the day we purchased it. Fingers crossed it continues that way - and we do use it heavily on a daily basis.

Belling
Mitch H.Belling

hi Mary,

sorry to hear, can you please call us on 1800 444 357 and we can discuss with yourself a fix :)

Renee

Reneeasked

Hi there,
Only one element at a time will work, Any ideas on why?
Just passed date of warranty.

Lea.
Lea.

Hi sorry but I do not know but you should contact the belling customer service in Australia, they should help you.

Chubb

Chubbasked

My stove top elements have all suddenly stopped working. All other oven/ grill functions are working fine. The electrician has found no obvious fault so is getting more info about our stove before troubleshooting further. Have you heard of any faults where all four elements are affected .generally i would expect one ring to not work but loss of all four at once seems unusual. Any thoughts.

Belling
Candice C.Belling

Hi there Chubb- it might be worth having a look at the links/ connections in the terminal block at the rear of the cooker. If these connections have worked loose there will be a power cut to the cooktop. Other than this there nothing else really that would affect the cooktop as a whole (or leave the oven etc working but the cooktop not) If you would like to contact our office direct and speak with our Tech team we can advise further as appropriate: 1300-556-816

Don
Don

Mine is working fine, afraid I have no information that may help

lloyd
lloyd

we purchased a belling FSE60MFS in 2017 and recently all cooktops have ceased working with a E8 error flashing. we approached harvey norman who immediately contacted belling. we were contacted by a belling rep the following day and told it was the fan under the hot plates and no parts were in the country but they would work something out. 4 weeks later. soon after belling replaced the stove with a new one, which works well, and we are very happy with it.

Get an answer from our members and Belling representatives