• Product is used:
  • Preheating Speed

Daverand

DaverandSydney, NSW

Bargain and still good

Purchased in November 2016 at Harvey Norman.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Daily

Hi Dave,

thanks for the great review :)

Poor finish, appalling customer service.

White plastic trim on oven door already peeling off., after less than 6 months. Local customer service SAY that they have ordered a replacement, but it hasn't appeared in the last 2 monthly parts shipments. Looks like the manufacturer is NOT IN THE LEAST INTERESTED. And, they don't keep me updated, I have to keep chasing them.

Purchased in September 2018.

Hi,

sorry to hear, can you please send us a message with your contact details so we can look into your file further

Disappointed
Disappointed

email: alancoote2125@gmail.com.

Cath

CathNewcastle

Induction hob issues after a few months.

The induction hob on this oven failed after a few months, have had people out to fix it but still no luck and still waiting. Now been going on for a few months and the repair man doesn’t know what to do. Having read reviews for previous belling ovens with induction tops it seems that they have a design issue. So disappointed as the ovens are great but would not buy aminduction top again.

Ruben R.Belling

Hi Cath, sorry to hear this has been your experience. We have sent you a PM requesting some further information. Thank you.

Sharon

SharonWollongong

DONT buy a Belling

I upgraded my free standing cooktop/oven with a Belling as I believed they were a premium product and I wanted an induction cooktop. My original purchase lasted just over 12 months, and then trying to get someone to actually come and have a look at this brand is a nightmare. It ended up being replaced as the small part that I needed would not be in Australia for months. Now my second, replacement stovetop is not working, again just over 12 months. I have the replacement warrenty, and I will NOT be getting another Belling.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Claire

ClaireAdelaide

Pretty good for the price

Date PurchasedMay 2017

DutchWagga Wagga

The perfect stove, I now cook like a chef.

The induction cooktop is so consistent, quick to heat up and simple to use. Selecting that perfect level of simmer or high temperature cooktop cooking gives perfect results every time.
Grilling is simple with the dual element control, the ability to use the grill as a small standard oven for those small single serve meals is a bonus.
The belling oven, with its multiple modes of operation (from fan forced to grilling and standard oven. The results have been consistently perfect, miles better than any previous oven I have owned in the past 45 years.
I now am confident to cook any dish with confidence.
At the end of cooking, clean up is quick and easy also

Date PurchasedJul 2016

good oven

the product is good but we are still waiting to hear back about a couple of dents we found on it, we emailed Glen Dimplex about it over a week ago.

Kizzdog

KizzdogAU

Induction greatness

Bought this oven abought 4 months ago has been amazing induction heats up really quickly only down side is that from high heat to medium level is a large jump medium seems to be about 7 instead of 5. Having two ovens is great for such a little space would definitely recommend this to someone else

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Candice C.Belling

Hi Kizzdog - Thanks for posting a review on our product, and thanks for recommending us :)
We really appreciate your feedback.

C R.asked

I use the fanned oven for my baking, but find that I need to turn the trays half way into the cooking time, as muffins at back cook faster. Is this normal?
I love the oven, have had it 3 years.
I do notice a white mark on the induction top.??

Hi C R.

Please give us a call so we can discuss over the phone.

1800 444 357 :)

C R.

I am in New Zealand, do you have a representative in New Zealand?

09 274 8265

SJT

SJTasked

I have read on Whirlpool (https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2560250) that the Belling hotplates are 1.4 kw and will only boost to 1.8 kw. Is this a problem with cooking?

Hi SJT,

Sorry for the delay in our reply.

The inductors on this unit are rated (on boost) at 1.85KW ( normal operation, 1.4KW).This allows a rapid heat / boil facility and will not pose any issues with cooking.

Thank you.

Lynne

Lynneasked

Can I use "Easy Off " to clean slight build up in oven? Soapy water not working.

Hi Lynne,
We use "easy off" when required to clean the oven. Over the time we have had the oven we have not seen any issues. It is used as directed.
Cheers

Hi Lynne,

If soapy water is not working for you, we recommend using a non-caustic oven cleaner.

Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Belling representatives

Download manual