Belling FSI60MFTB (Black)

Belling FSI60MFTB (Black)

Cath

CathNewcastle

Induction hob issues after a few months.

The induction hob on this oven failed after a few months, have had people out to fix it but still no luck and still waiting. Now been going on for a few months and the repair man doesn’t know what to do. Having read reviews for previous belling ovens with induction tops it seems that they have a design issue. So disappointed as the ovens are great but would not buy aminduction top again.

Belling
    Ruben R.Belling

Hi Cath, sorry to hear this has been your experience. We have sent you a PM requesting some further information. Thank you.

good oven

the product is good but we are still waiting to hear back about a couple of dents we found on it, we emailed Glen Dimplex about it over a week ago.

Lynne

Lynneasked

Can I use "Easy Off " to clean slight build up in oven? Soapy water not working.

Hi Lynne,
    We use "easy off" when required to clean the oven. Over the time we have had the oven we have not seen any issues. It is used as directed.
    Cheers

Belling
    Ruben R.Belling

Hi Lynne,

If soapy water is not working for you, we recommend using a non-caustic oven cleaner.

Thanks.

davepk54

davepk54asked

is it single phase power connection or 3 phase 240 volt?

Kizzdog
    Kizzdog

I wired it in single phase but can be wired in twin or three. But doesn't have to be phase can just be two seperate feeds of single phase (i am a sparky)

Dutch

I can only tell you that in the installation instructions show both 3 phase and the linking diagram for single phase ( I know as split phase). They suggest a double pole control unit of 32 amps minimum with at least 3mm contact separation at all poles.
    My house Is not wired with 3 phase as far as I know.
    Cheers
    Dutch.

Get an answer from our members and Belling representatives

Download manual