Belling FSI60MFTS (Stainless Steel)

Belling FSI60MFTS (Stainless Steel)

• Product is used:
    • Daily (1)
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Daverand

DaverandSydney, NSW

Bargain and still good

Purchased in November 2016 at Harvey Norman.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Daily
Belling
Mitch H.Belling

Hi Dave,

thanks for the great review :)

DutchWagga Wagga

The perfect stove, I now cook like a chef.

The induction cooktop is so consistent, quick to heat up and simple to use. Selecting that perfect level of simmer or high temperature cooktop cooking gives perfect results every time.
Grilling is simple with the dual element control, the ability to use the grill as a small standard oven for those small single serve meals is a bonus.
The belling oven, with its multiple modes of operation (from fan forced to grilling and standard oven. The results have been consistently perfect, miles better than any previous oven I have owned in the past 45 years.
I now am confident to cook any dish with confidence.
At the end of cooking, clean up is quick and easy also

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Trudy

Trudyasked

We are looking at getting this stove. We have a 240V and 32 amp for our old stove. Is this enough power to supply two ovens plus cooktop being used simultaneously?

Hi Trudy
not being an qualified person in the field of mains power, I can say that the power that was used for my old stove was OK ......haven't had any issues.
Check with your electrician,,,, should be installed by an electrician.
Cheers

Belling
Candice C.Belling

Hi Trudy - as per the specification sheet listed on the Belling website, the power supply and fuse size for this model is exactly that ie 240V and 32Amp
If you have any further queries or concerns regarding our product range, please do not hesitate to contact us again at any time.

Sharon
Sharon

That will be fine. I dident have to change anything electronically and have had no problem running both ovens and cooktop at the same time. But I would never recommend this stove- ever. Have had one for three years, the first one had problems twice then was replaced with a new one. Just had someone out to the new one before Christmas as that broke down too ( and I’m not a big cook, it’s certainly not overused) . Fist time it broke had to wait months for a part as was not stocked in Australia and was coming on a slow boat from England.

Get an answer from our members and Belling representatives

Download manual