Bellini BV4

Bellini BV4

See the Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bellini? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes · No (2)
  • Battery Life
Michelle W.
Michelle W.Far North Queensland, QLD

Awsome stick vac except for battery life

I have used this every day since purchased just over 12 months ago, I have had no dramas with it until the last couples of weeks. I t will only charge to 1blue dot not 3. So it is only just charging, even though I leave it on the charger over night. I would like to buy another battery for this but haven't received any feedback from spare parts.

Purchased in August 2020 at Target Australia for $199.00.

Noise Level
Battery Life
Product is used Daily
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Rahul
RahulSydney, NSW

Excellent product for the price!

Bought this product during a sale for $160 a few months ago. This product works as described, has great suction and feels well built! We use this is in a 2bd apartment with mix wood floors and carpet. It works great on both surfaces. Can't recommend it enough!

Purchased at Target Australia for $160.00.

Noise Level
Battery Life
Product is used Several times a week
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Jean H.asked

I love my Bellini,but the hose in the head has split,does anyone know where i can get another hose from?

Nik
Nik

I bought mine from Godfrey's, so I would go there if I had any questions.

Jean H.

I already went there, they don't have them.

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34

After only the limited time you've had it, it will still be covered by warranty, if not you are still covered under ACCC (Australian consumer law) so take it back and get them to fix it or replace it if they can't.

Kerryasked

What does it mean when the light on the brush comes on
Thanks Kerry

BJ_JT
BJ_JT

May I know what light? The only lights I have seen come on my unit is the head lights. I would assume though that the spin brush can't actually spin and my need to be cleaned or freed of hair.

Kerry

Thank you, I have cleaned the head and check all the tubing. The light is on the head/brush head on the right side.Thanks for your help.

CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners and Handheld Vacuum Cleaners