MPN: BDOM609TCX
See the Best Wall Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bellini? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Matthew
MatthewRedan

Very reliable

Very reliable model, i manages to get this product on sale as it was deleted line, the joiner fit it ahs the electrical specialist hooked it up and it such a step up from my old gas cooker! The newer models that are available on the market are even getting better ahs i recomend this brand of oven cookware.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Yuly
Yuly

Perfect

I am so happy with this. I like all the machine. I just want to cook more and more. Tge oven is percet all I need is there. The only bad thing is a little expensive but I am happy to pay that. I am really happy cooking in this oven.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Other Wall Ovens

Woodsy
WoodsySouth East Queensland, QLD

First time with a Bellini prouduct

We recently remodelled our kitchen and bought the Bellini cook top oven and dishwasher ,we love how fast and easy it is too use and food taste great in the oven , we would highly recommend Bellini to all our friends , great price and simple to use .No problems as yet used about 20 times so far

Date PurchasedDec 2016