Bellini Air Fryer BTDF950

Bellini Air Fryer BTDF950 (page 3 of 6)

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Ellie

EllieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Works great

I love this airfryer. It cooks everything perfect and is super easy to use. It is quiet large so it does take up a bit of storage. It also uses a fair bit of electricity so does cut out powerboards if using other kitchen appliences at the same time. Other then that it is easy to clean and definetly worth it!

Leanne Monk

Leanne MonkPerth, WA

Excellent & quick to use. Easy to keep clean. Modern look, goes well sitting on bench with other appliances. Find you can easily over cook food if you don’t check regularly, especially bacon (haven’t tried any other meat). Wish it had a bigger basket, but great to set & forget.

Bhupinder

BhupinderSydney

Affordable Air Fryer with one year warranty from Target

Bought this and using this from half a year now.
Really worth it as per the amount and much competitive to expensive brands like phillips, etc.
Pros : - Value for money
- Comes with one year warranty from Target
- heating is very
- compact and takes less space
- good for less number of people
Cons :- - size is just 2L
- base tray coating is little weak might wear off after cleaning for a number of times.

kezzi50

kezzi50AU

best product

We bought this six months ago and I am sure we have lost weight by not fat frying out food. We love it. We are trying different things all the time in it. We were going to buy the dearer one but this one does the exact same thing for the lesser price.

jeremy

jeremyCentral, SA

Great product. Does what it needs to without turning on a huge oven

Best part is it’s dishwasher safe. Or is now.
Makes great chips. I still spray mine with conola oil but sure beats deep frying and less mess.
I would buy another if I needed to and convinced my mum to do the same. Tastes the same and is a lot healthier

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Ewa

EwaMelbourne

Glad I got it!

I got it cause it was much cheaper than the Phillips one and I just wanted to try how it works.
I ended up using it every day! It's a great alternative to the traditional oven anf frying. The fries are perfect every time I prepare them in the air fryer. It has a really nice design and I never had any issues with it. I wish it could be a little big bigger or have some extenction options, but overall, it's a really great alternative to frying food with fat.

OllieTrolley

OllieTrolley

Amazing!

What was life before air fryers?! i was given a air fryer for Christmas and thought ‘why on earth do I want this?!’ But gave it a chance and it’s the best thing every’ it’s easy to use, cooks the food to perfection and so easy to clean! But that’s not the best best... there’s no more smelly, greasy deep fryer sitting on my bench anymore!! It has made my life a hell of a lot easier and I wish I had one sooner

Brittany

BrittanyAdelaide

Great product

I purchased one of these air fryers after hearing so many good things about them. I find that yes it does cook them nicely and it's great because no oil is being used. Pretty easy to clean and store away as it comes apart and is quite small. Healthy way of frying

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Lavinia

LaviniaBrisbane

Best Air Fryer

This is the best and easiest Air fryer i have brought.It is neat and tidy and sits on my bench for easy access.So easy to use that all the kids in the household can use it without any help.Just put there food in the easy to use basket and finger touch the options of times for each type of food.Just love it!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

James S

James SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bellini airfyer

Best electrical appliance purchased, have been using this airfryer cooks well, no issues, easy go clean was under $100 as compared to Phillips airfryer which cost few hundred $$. Makes food as if it is fried without using oil, excellent quality and cooks really fast. Have had no issues. Still going strong.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Tara tait

Tara taitGold coast

Life changing

I have never had an appliance change my life like the Bellini air fryer. I never use my oven anymore. I have cooked chips, meat, roast veg, cupcakes... you name it. My only issue is that it’s pretty small so I have to do a few batches. But for the price it is highly recommended

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Manda

MandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love mine

I brought my air fryer in june last night,i paid $100 that was perfect for my budget, use my air fryer all the time to cook or reheat, less time to heat up than my oven, I haven't cooked anyone cakes pr any sweets at this time, amazing air fryer to use.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Laura

LauraPerth

Healthy and easy

THIS machine is a life saver,not only is it small and eat to store but it keeps my family healthy with the ability to fry food without oil

Very direct and easy to use even my children and teens can use it no fuss and no mess

Cleans out easy with just a damp or dry cloth

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Dani

Dani

This is perfect for our family.

I'm satisfied with the cooking results of this product. Easy to clean and store away. Healthier way to cook food without using oil for my family to enjoy. I love this product and will recommend to friends and family. Only downfall is that the tray is small so need to cook the food in small batches.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Mummy2be

Mummy2beSYDNEY

Great but not for chips

This is really great. It’s extra large size is good. I just found for chips it burns in places n under cooks in others. It’s really easy to clean and looks nice. Easy to use and the timer is great. The different time n temps helps too. Worth buying you won’t regret it.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

hatepoorservice

hatepoorservice

I like this product

First time using an airfryer and I like it better than the microwave. I don't cook in it but reheat everything.
It's very fast and best of all food comes out crispy not soggy. Easy to use just wish the basket was a bit bigger as we have a large family.

queenpat1

queenpat1

wonderfully simple

Bought mine after seeing my daughter use hers for so many jobs over the Christmas period. Hooked on it after the first few days. So much quicker to heat than the oven and results are amazing. I have even cooked very small chickens in it and they were beautifully crisp and evenly browned. Wonderful pricing too which is the big advantage

Maria M

Maria MSouth East Queensland, QLD

love my berllini air fryer and couldn't do without it thinking of buying another one but bigger

Yes very easy pretty much just wipe clean and put away cuts cooking time down heaps. It doesn't take up much room, and the things you can do in them is endless everything from cakes through to steak. If you have a slow cooker and a air fryer you pretty much have everything.

dgarcia

dgarciaAustralia

Good, compact Air Fryer.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
MrsJ

MrsJMoree, nsw

Works as good as the more expensive brands

I bought this air fryer for my mum to try out, intending to buy her a more expensive one later on. However, it works just as well as my Philips, I'm jealous I didn't try this one first! Heats up fast, cooks great, nice LCD display. Only $99 at Target.

See all Bellini Air Fryer BTDF950 reviews