Bellini Air Fryer BTDF950

Bellini Air Fryer BTDF950

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
Bradley Rees

Bradley ReesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bellini air fryer

Good air fryer for the price, some extra attachments would be nice, we use it to reheat food, and it tastes like you just got it from the store, chicken, chips, nuggets and it’s NO OIL

Purchased in March 2017 at Target Australia for $80.00.

Philips Airfryer XXL Smart Digital HD9861/99

Looking for a Fryer?

Read more about Philips Airfryer for a healthier way to fry.

Ad
April S.

April S.

Does the job

I like that the Bellini airfryer is not as bulky compared to others we are a family of 4 and find its a decent size. Do not compare cooking to a deep fryer as it's know where near the same. However for a healthier alternitave it certainly does a decent job. I find cooking in smaller batches better as it cooks everything more evenly and I can get the desired crisp all over. It's also really easy to clean.

Purchased in July 2017 at Target Australia for $99.00.

Ranger wong

Ranger wongAustralia

It is ok

It is health because you don’t need any oil but have fryer same way . However , it was take time to do it . And need time to warm up etc . When you want to deep fry a fish that take me more then 10min . So still prefer fry on pan instead of it

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Air Fryers

Find out how Bellini Air Fryer BTDF950 compares to other Air Fryers

SeanYC

SeanYCHOBART

Ok product. Stopped working after 1 year and 2 months.

I was once very happy with the product. The plate is very easy to wash (easier than phillips) - just remember to use a non-scratch sponge.

However, the electronic controller stopped working right after the expiry of warranty. The heating unit inside was still working but I just cannot set the temperature and time.

I guess next time I need to buy a physically controlled air fryer instead.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Nicktj

NicktjGippsland, VIC

Great until warranty ran out

Machine was great and we used it regularly however I went to use it last night and it just continuously beeps at me when I turn the power on and it won't cook. Very disappointed that I am now up for a new one because the warranty has expired by a few months. I won't buy this brand again.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Kmt

KmtSydney, NSW

Returned mine

I returned my digital Berlin to Target after using it for nearly a year. The paint that was peeling off the tray and the timer didn't work properly it would turn off before the set time or change the setting itself. Target were happy to refund my money. I have now purchased a Kitchen Chef from Ebay Group deals 3.20th only $89

Philips Airfryer XXL Smart Digital HD9861/99

Looking for a Fryer?

Read more about Philips Airfryer for a healthier way to fry.

Ad

cooks well, suit couple smaller family size wise

I have had my bellini air fryer for almost a a year now as a Christmas present last year. I like they way it cooks and have another larger air fryer but find I reach for this one if can fit size wise. Though maybe if temp could go bit higher like others would be good. I like how handle is attached and not messy when shaking chips ect. I am however not happy with coating it quickly bubbled and come off on places and now looks pretty horrible, rusting etc

See all Bellini Air Fryer BTDF950 reviews