Bellini Air Fryer BTDF950

Bellini Air Fryer BTDF950

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Meray Hamra

Meray HamraSydney, NSW

This product is amazing can’t live without it

Honestly I don’t know how I went my whole life without this air fryer this product is really good, so easy to use and so easy to clean what more could you want. I’ve had this now for two years and still amazing I literally use this everyday

Purchased in February 2018 at Target Australia for $99.00.

Sarah Al

Sarah AlSydney, NSW

Excellent to cook almost everything

1.) very satisfied, most foods I have cooked in this air fryer have come out really good
2.) I usually cook chicken, lamb and vegetables
3.) yes very easy to clean especially when using baking paper underneath the food.

Purchased in March 2018 at Target Australia for $120.00.

Chiqui

ChiquiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Useful

This product is very useful in all sense of the word. You can fry anything and not to mention using it as an alternative to microwave for re-heating leftovers without the meat getting tough.

Purchased in July 2017 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.00.

Megan A.

Megan A.Darling Downs, QLD

Amazing

I bought air fryer for my husband as a Christmas present, I honestly was skeptical but it has been incredible. It cooks food quickly and everything comes out crispy and perfect without the oil.

Purchased in October 2019 at Target.

Cameron

Cameron

Awesome product

I was gifted one of these for my birthday and its the best thing I own! I threw out my deep fryer because there is no need for it anymore. I use this nearly every night to cook all sorts of things and it does not disappoint!

Purchased in August 2019.

Tash

Tash

Very happy

Brought as a father's day gift. Very happy with the result and the tafe of the food. Use it daily and is a lot healthier than deep frying. Works great and just as good as the expensive brand ones

Purchased in September 2019 for $149.00.

Mark B.

Mark B.South West, WA

cooks perfect and easy

I was tossing up between store brand and branded air fryers,
I chose the target brand one and have been so happy with it, I just put my food in. Eg chicken drumsticks and set my temperature and cooking time press start and just leave it to do its thing, it beeps when finished, I open it take out my perfectly cooked and so moist and then when the unit is cooled most of the cleaning is a wipe with paper towel and then a bit of a wash in hot soapy water

Purchased in January 2019 at Target Australia for $99.00.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value for money

I've had this Belini Air Fryer for approximately 2 months and it has proven to be a very reliable fryer. It's easy to use and takes no time at all to clean. Purchased from Target for $99 dollars and highly recommend. Would suit cooking for 1-2 people.

Purchased in May 2019 at Target Australia for $99.00.

Arno R.

Arno R.

Use it all the time

I was cautious in buying this as other air fryers are $200+ and being the cheaper alternative I was pleasantly surprised. We cook almost everything that we would do in the oven at almost half the time. Jacket Spuds come out a dream, nice and crispy. Just don't have it on too high a temperature as it cooks on the outside a lot quicker if you do. My only complaint is the basket is on the small side but other than that for $99 you will not go wrong

Purchased in October 2018 at Target Australia for $99.00.

Great product

The product very easy to use and close clean . I use it almost 2-4 times a week. I would recommend this product to everyone I know. Great investment . I will purchase one for my son!

Purchased in October 2018 for $39.98.

adubaha

adubahaPERTH

No more oily deep frying FOREVER!!!

I hate myself for not having air fryer earlier. I have missed out so much on tasty and healthier fried food. Have been using deep fryer for years and you guys should know the oily aftermath from oil frying! Get an air fryer and switch your lifestyle to a far better tasty deep fried food

Date PurchasedSept 2018
John

JohnSydney, NSW

Loving it

Got this from my daughter for my birthday this month. Ulterior motive.... She loves home made fries, but my wife hates the deep fryer. This Air Fryer is the perfect alternative. Works a treat. Plus I've since cooked other things in it. Roast chicken, atlantic salmon, a vegan nut roast (for vegan guests - who loved it)... Can't wait to experiment some more. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Ss B

Ss BMelbourne

Great package

Great package. Highly recommended and appreciated.
Using since 5 years now. Previously I was using deep fryer but one of my friends who were invited on dinner at my place saw my deep fryer and suggested me to use the air fryer and suggested that air fryer cooks meals in healthier way.
I searched lots of fryers and those were too expensive. Finally went on target and one of the worker suggest to buy this and really it’s been 5 years now and still working with no issues.
Having pretty much room for things to put in as much as you want.

Date PurchasedDec 2013
Isabella

IsabellaWEST PINGELLY

A great alternative for cooking a variety of foods

We’ve cooked a few things in this air fryer now, and are really liking it. Most recently we made a meatloaf in it, and it turned out great. We’re able to enjoy breaded shrimp more than when we just cooked them in the oven. The fryer is easy to use, easy to clean and a much healthier alternative to deep frying, which we gave up years ago. With a large variety of recipes available on the internet, we are ble to use this for more than just French fries.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Josh

JoshABERFELDIE

This fryer is a great size and I love the flashing time and temp

This air fryer is the best I’ve used so far, it has a large capacity and is easy to use. The touch buttons are easy to use and the temp and time flash so you only need to check at a quick glance. It’s easy to check the food and add more time or less time, also temp. up or down. Love the colour as well. All in all I love it.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Pits fantastic

The Air fryer is fantastic & does actually the same as all the expensive ones out there for less $$$$$ Thank you Bellini. Don't do any frying but found out that I can do lots more with this fantastic machine like bread rolls, egg & broccoli fritters, meat balls & so much more.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
StephM

StephMNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect

After reading about air fryers I decided I wanted one but wasn't sure how much id use it so didn't want to splash out for it to sit in a cupboard. Luckily I found this and it is amazing! Easy to use, food tastes better and I know it's a lot healthier. Use it a lot!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Em Rad

Em RadSouthwest, VIC

Love this so much - we have 2!

Oh my god - this product, I love it!!!
My first I was bought as a gift and I ended up purchasing another for my family of 5! Is so convenient, so much healthier than frying but so much tastier than baking! I have done SO many things in ours - from cooking chips to making breakfasts; baking cakes, doing a roast, quick snacks and every day dinners. it’s so versatile and I’m happy knowing my kids are having their treats but without the extra oil and grease. Very impressed!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Davey

DaveyGeelong

Dose the best air fry food

Just like what we saw on the TV advert and in store demos we bought one wanting to save on gas as we have solar and this now has replaced our stove! We now cook meats, photatos and chips which all come out perfectly just like restront quality meals and so much healthyer

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Mady

MadyTownsville

Love!

Best product for the kitchen.
Cooks really well and is easy to clean. Looks smart in the kitchen
Only downfall is trying to store it is hard because it is big but I got there in the end.
I find it so handy espeshally when oven is busy or broken

Date PurchasedApr 2018