Bellini BBT100

Bellini BBT100

See the Best Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mel83

Mel83Victoria

Broke during first use

This stupid vegetable steamer leaked water onto the heating plated using its maiden voyage - burnt the heating plate out within 30 seconds, never switched on again.
Suction seal was not glued properly to steaming basket which caused water to leak all over live appliance, could have started an electrical fire.
Save your money!

Belinda C

Belinda CTasmania

So quick and simple

It was so easy to pop some fish or meat plus veggies into the steamer and go bath baby, knowing that when it had finished cooking, it would shut itself off and be there waiting for a hungry baby. Made enough meals to fill the small containers included in the early days, then 2 larger meals when baby was older. I've taken it camping in its handy carry bag and to family holidays. Very handy product.

Kelly

KellyPerth

Fantastic well worth buying.

HuskyPup

HuskyPupBrisbane

Rubbish product

Linda

Linda

Terrible

Since I bought it I used it max 5 times and it broke. I couldn't find the receipt so can't get a replacement ( its within one year warranty ), it sucks !!!!! Not happy !!!!
My husband said "don't buy it , looks cheap and plastic, must be bad". So Ok, he was right. :(
Cheap
Jus not working for no reason !!!

Terrible product

Brand new and straight out of the box and the blender does not work. Even the blade and attachment are very loose. Thought this may be the problem so tried the blender without the actual bowl on but even the spindle did not spin. You only have the ability to steam small batches of foods too. Think I will revert back to my double steamer.
Fairly quick in steaming dept
Expensive, broken out of box, somewhat wary that even though it advertises BPA free, it still has a number 7 code stamped on it

melodramie001

melodramie001Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

OK, but not brilliant

Naturalmumma

NaturalmummaBRISBANE

Great,simple easy to use

I bought this product used not new & just cooked with if for the first time & found it very easy to use, quick & compact. I like that I can cook & blend in 1 small unit. With my other children it was get of the saucepan, steamer etc this is a fantastic way to make your own baby food at home in less than 15 minutes. Great & quick to clean so far very happy with it. The only thing I can say bad about it is the size, you can only make small amounts of food at a time. Apart from that I would recommend it to any mum

Skye Bianca

Skye BiancaAU

Not worth the money at all!

Please do not waste your time buying this product. I am currently on my 4th and for month or so it will work brilliantly. Then, for no apparent reason, the blender function stops working. The only reason I stuck it out with these is because Target would replace them free of charge. I am wondering if these items are defective or if I just have bad luck. I will be getting a plain stick blender next time.

Can only make small amounts of food. Too expensive. Blender stopped working in every different one.

Broken after a month!

My baby is 5mths, so I've only been making food for 1mth and it's already broken! The steamer takes much longer than the stated times and the blender only works sporadically. I'm in the process of taking it back for a refund. In addition there is no timer on the steamer so you have to watch it so it doesn't run out of water etc, hard to keep an eye on it with a new bub!

Had to monitor it for time, broke down after a month

e_goura